James Kolar's "Foreign Faction: Who Really Killed JonBenet" book for sale

ktgirl

Verified College Instructor
Reaction score
I have a copy of James Kolar's "Foreign Faction: Who Really Killed JonBenet" book for sale on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Foreign-Fac...803?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item3cd50b3b23

I bought it after reading about Kolar's book on WS and hearing his interviews on Tricia's radio show. It is still in great and like new condition. The book came out in 2012 & offers some new insight into the murder and is really a must-read for anyone who has followed JonBenet's case or is interested in learning about it (IMO it's the must-read book on the case.

I am asking $14.99, which includes free shipping (media mail).
The book costs around or more on Amazon when you factor in shipping (it's not available in stores).

I have a copy of James Kolar's "Foreign Faction: Who Really Killed JonBenet" book for sale on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Foreign-Fac...803?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item3cd50b3b23

I bought it after reading about Kolar's book on WS and hearing his interviews on Tricia's radio show. It is still in great and like new condition. The book came out in 2012 & offers some new insight into the murder and is really a must-read for anyone who has followed JonBenet's case or is interested in learning about it (IMO it's the must-read book on the case.

I am asking $14.99, which includes free shipping (media mail).
The book costs around or more on Amazon when you factor in shipping (it's not available in stores).

Sold! :)

Thanks, Venom! It will go in the mail tomorrow (media mail...so it will take a few days).

Thanks again! It was a great read - you'll enjoy it!

Thanks. I've been wanting to read it, haven't been able to find it at the used bookstores around here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash
Back