1429 users online (297 members and 1132 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,034

    Alexis Murphy Search Discussion/Possible Locations of Interest

    I have created this thread so we can bring over posts from Alexis' threads that relate specifically to her search, and also discuss any possible physical locations of interest that may pertain to RAT's possible dumping grounds and/or awareness space, etc.

    If you have posted any geographic areas of interest that you think are worth searching, please post them here as well.

    I will be bringing over my own posts as time permits. If anyone else wants to do the same with their own posts, that would be great. I hope all the locals posting on Alexis' thread will join us here with your local perspective and insight.


    As I've mentioned previously, imo I think its possible that RAT may have a second location where he takes his victims, a man cave garage / workshop / shed / bunker type area that may hold evidence of his crimes. This thread is also for the purpose of exploring this possibility.

    Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke are still out there somewhere. This thread is dedicated to helping bring them home.
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

    Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

    NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    390
    Thought I would bring the map I made over here. I tried to map know address of RAT with where victims were found or went missing. I can zoom in on area if that helps.

    Victim Map3.jpg
    "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    390
    One point of interest I would bring up this that police search Greene Acres lake several times looking for SC.

    http://www.newsplex.com/news/headlin...123117313.html

    http://www.newsplex.com/news/headlin...120781619.html

    I could not find a "Greene Acres Lake" . Best that I could come up with is a lake in the Greene Acres development in Stanardsville, VA. Does anyone know if this is the right place?

    Lake searched.jpg
    "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less." - Marie Curie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    InnerSpace
    Posts
    1,101
    My guess is yes since the lake is entirely encircled by Green Acres Rd.

  5. #5

    Alexis Murphy Search Discussion/Possible Locations of Interest

    To my knowledge, Pittsville County is also called Green Acres? They may have a lake.

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Acres,_Virginia

    Here's a thought: (I'm a local) I went to a horse back riding camp, called Green Acers. There was a lake in the property. I don't think the camp is around anymore. (To my knowledge, it's not a camp anymore...it may just be a farm?)

    *edit, looking at homes for sale, they do have some that are lake front property's!

    Also, the whole region on your map (south western VA) is so rural and dense in mountains/forest/trees. It's a needle in a haystack situation.

    There are these Green Acers:
    Green Acres Farm, Evington, VA
    " " Chase City, VA
    " " Danville, VA

    Third time I'm editing this post, but I think you're right in the greene Acres lake on greene acres lane north.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PresleySyndrome; 08-27-2013 at 12:40 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    187
    okay... im just putting this out there, because it was interesting to me... or perhaps ironic... I dunno... I guess I thought I should at least mention it.. so no tomatoes or laughs... pretty please

    this comes in a couple of parts, so read through to the end... if you will please...

    1) someone on the AM thread had mentioned, way back... a psychic or sensitive person or whatever... thought that AM was taken by 2 men in a truck and that she would be located near a Moors road or something similar... one WS'er had stated there was a similar named road in orange or Ruckersville, or something...

    2) in court for the bond hearing, Hallahan talked of wanting RAT released to go live with his ex and son... which thankfully did not happen...

    3)A person who was in the court house during the bond hearing, stated in personal conversation that I was privy to... that Hallahan referred to the ex as living in Arrington currently... not Roseland with her mother... and was asking judge for RAT's release to this residence in Arrington...

    4)the property that ex (and at one point RAT) is listed as living in Arrington (Nelson County) backs up against a wooded property on "Morse" road... you can google map the Morse road to see the layout...

    just saying... its interesting...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All of my opinions are just that, my own opinions... all my thoughts are stated with a smile, even when rushed so please take them with that in mind ...and when I have not had my coffee, enough sleep, or even at any random moment, I can easily become confused... so please just be patient with me! Thanks!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxieThyme View Post
    okay... im just putting this out there, because it was interesting to me... or perhaps ironic... I dunno... I guess I thought I should at least mention it.. so no tomatoes or laughs... pretty please

    this comes in a couple of parts, so read through to the end... if you will please...

    1) someone on the AM thread had mentioned, way back... a psychic or sensitive person or whatever... thought that AM was taken by 2 men in a truck and that she would be located near a Moors road or something similar... one WS'er had stated there was a similar named road in orange or Ruckersville, or something...

    2) in court for the bond hearing, Hallahan talked of wanting RAT released to go live with his ex and son... which thankfully did not happen...

    3)A person who was in the court house during the bond hearing, stated in personal conversation that I was privy to... that Hallahan referred to the ex as living in Arrington currently... not Roseland with her mother... and was asking judge for RAT's release to this residence in Arrington...

    4)the property that ex (and at one point RAT) is listed as living in Arrington (Nelson County) backs up against a wooded property on "Morse" road... you can google map the Morse road to see the layout...

    just saying... its interesting...
    A good tip, just based on where he wanted to go if released. I found a Morse Lane, which is a dead end road, with dense woods on one side, and a cemetery along the main road. https://www.google.com/maps/preview?...8!4f13.1&fid=7

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    InnerSpace
    Posts
    1,101
    Ugh, just the thought of the property itself, all the things on it and very close to it, are gut wrenching enough. You are referring to the property that's on "royaltree", right? (not the real name, but op knows wim I think)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeronomy View Post
    Ugh, just the thought of the property itself, all the things on it and very close to it, are gut wrenching enough. You are referring to the property that's on "royaltree", right? (not the real name, but op knows wim I think)
    that was clever lol... and although it took me a sec since I havent had nearly enough coffee, the answer is yes... that is correct..

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All of my opinions are just that, my own opinions... all my thoughts are stated with a smile, even when rushed so please take them with that in mind ...and when I have not had my coffee, enough sleep, or even at any random moment, I can easily become confused... so please just be patient with me! Thanks!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by 4MYGUYS View Post
    A good tip, just based on where he wanted to go if released. I found a Morse Lane, which is a dead end road, with dense woods on one side, and a cemetery along the main road. https://www.google.com/maps/preview?...8!4f13.1&fid=7
    plus if it is a location familiar to him... which it would appear to be... it's another possible location to consider... I mean, even if one discounts psychic impressions, one could feasibly consider that said psychic comments were someone with info that didn't want to let on... dropping a hint, so to speak... but even without any of that... with it being a property with a connection to him, especially if wanting to return to it... it would be a valuable place of interest, I would think...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All of my opinions are just that, my own opinions... all my thoughts are stated with a smile, even when rushed so please take them with that in mind ...and when I have not had my coffee, enough sleep, or even at any random moment, I can easily become confused... so please just be patient with me! Thanks!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    403
    Hmmm very interesting even though I have no idea where exactly you mean.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by katinva View Post
    Hmmm very interesting even though I have no idea where exactly you mean.
    I think I can describe it like this, but if not, let me know and I will delete this post... looking at the map link in above post... the possible search area could be considered as the area between route 748 and 665, bordered by rail road tracks...

    I'm thinking area where Brown Creek runs through would be a great first place to consider searching, IMO... but there's so much land in that area, relatively speaking... anything is possible..

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All of my opinions are just that, my own opinions... all my thoughts are stated with a smile, even when rushed so please take them with that in mind ...and when I have not had my coffee, enough sleep, or even at any random moment, I can easily become confused... so please just be patient with me! Thanks!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    187
    just out of curiosity... anyone know how often different map programs update with current images? Like, looking at google maps/earth, it looks like images are from fall... maybe last fall or one before that... any idea on websites that offer sat views that are more current? Just asking for my own personal ref... thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All of my opinions are just that, my own opinions... all my thoughts are stated with a smile, even when rushed so please take them with that in mind ...and when I have not had my coffee, enough sleep, or even at any random moment, I can easily become confused... so please just be patient with me! Thanks!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,318
    I would think that Nelson Lake might also be an area of interest if Arrington is in the mix.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    I would think that Nelson Lake might also be an area of interest if Arrington is in the mix.
    yes, Lake Nelson... agreed... aside from the lake aspect, there is a campground of sorts on this lake... kinda... its like where people with campers have set up permanent/semi-permanent residence.. some live there all the time, some sit empty... they are all crowded together... kinda like a mobile home park, but with campers...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All of my opinions are just that, my own opinions... all my thoughts are stated with a smile, even when rushed so please take them with that in mind ...and when I have not had my coffee, enough sleep, or even at any random moment, I can easily become confused... so please just be patient with me! Thanks!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. VA Alexis Tiara Murphy (17) - Shipman VA, 2013
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:35 AM
  2. VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1
    By CatFancier in forum Randy Allen Taylor
    Replies: 1146
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:49 AM
  3. The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations
    By believe09 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 07:13 PM

Tags for this Thread