FL - Christopher S. Holmes, 55, Sexually explicit photos of bound children, 2013

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...er censored*-charges-20130826,0,5265997.story

Warning: The descriptions of some of these pictures are graphic.

Christopher S. Holmes, 55, a commerical pilot, was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges Friday after an examination of his laptop computer turned up the images, including one that appeared to depict “a dead child covered with lacerations and feces,” the complaint said. (BSO Handout, Sun Sentinel / August 26, 2013)

Children as young as 6, bound and gagged in sexually explicit photos, and online chat logs expressing the desire to torture, rape and massacre young children have spurred the arrest of a Wilton Manors man, according to a federal criminal complaint.........

Federal prosecutors on Monday at Holmes' initial-appearance hearing in federal court in Fort Lauderale sought to have him held without bond until trial, Dutko said.

That request will be taken up at a Sept. 6 detention hearing.

Holmes, an American Airlines pilot, had his laptop confiscated by federal agents Aug. 16 at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport as he returned from Guadalajara, Mexico, the complaint said......more at link......

No words.....

77168626.jpg

Because his image should be plastered. Just when you think that you have heard the worst man kind has to offer, Christopher S. Holmes comes across your radar.

Hats off to the attorney representing him....I dont know a single one who would have the stomach for this.

I wonder if he was somehow able to obtain some of the materials more easily when out of the U.S. as a pilot...

Took me a little bit because there's quite a few people by that name.

He's Christopher Sommmer Holmes

He's lived in Saint Louis, MO, and two places in Georgia as well.

Another link names a man he was communicating with:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/08/26/...-federal-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

“Holmes described in detail his desire to torture, rape and then massacre young children at a school,” according to court documents.

Law enforcement tracked Holmes down through his IP address based on messages he exchanged with another man, Jeffrey Hussinger, who lives in Wisconsin.

Investigators determined that Hussinger frequently exchanged messages with Holmes from 2007 through 2010 using Yahoo and AOL messaging services.

I wonder if Hussinger will be arrested also?

This article says Holmes was going to Mexico when he was stopped.

Filly's link below just says he was picked up at 'his residence', does not mention any family. Also states:

American Airlines said Holmes, who has been with them for 23 years. is withheld from duty at this time.

Another link names a man he was communicating with:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/08/26/...-federal-child-*advertiser censored*-charges/

I wonder if Hussinger will be arrested also?

This article says Holmes was going to Mexico when he was stopped.

Filly's link below just says he was picked up at 'his residence', does not mention any family. Also states:

Thanks for that, Reader. The one link mentions Texas where someone was busted, but your link mentions Hussinger.

I just looked him up and he was arrested for the meth bust, but hasn't been to court yet and they're holding his position for him. He was well known in a good position. I looked up the three other guys as well. Basically it looks like they've been in the meth business for awhile.

What the heck is going on?

On the family front the pilot appears to be single as far as I could see.

This is another case that will probably get bigger and bigger. Alarming considering the content of those chats and the photographs. How in our good Lord's name does something like that even exist?

More victims. Probably in some poor countries, but even sadder as we've read here it happens in the States as well. FWIW Hussinger has traveled extensively as well to all 50 States and out of the country.

I think they popped Holmes in the nick of time and I bet they think they did too. I agree that there is something much bigger here.

Guess he is out a pension from AA?

It is great that they found him before things escalated even further, but hopefully the children in these images can be located and rescued from these horrendous conditions.

I wonder if they will take a look at this guy for the tara calico pictures of her in a van bound and gaged.

I wonder if they will take a look at this guy for the tara calico pictures of her in a van bound and gaged.

I dont believe that those photos have been positively id'd as Tara, have they? I know they have been associated with her.

As for pictures of bound children-it is a fetish iirc. We have worked a case or two on here of unidentified boys who are bound and gagged.

It is great that they found him before things escalated even further, but hopefully the children in these images can be located and rescued from these horrendous conditions.

Agreed JGriffith and thank you for posting your thoughts! The images as described in the article are haunting me...:banghead:

I dont believe that those photos have been positively id'd as Tara, have they? I know they have been associated with her.

I followed it closely as it was one of the cases that brought me here and right now one of the actors off breaking bad is doing a documentry of the tara calico case so i been waiting for that but they are pretty sure it is Tara but it was also thought that the boy in the photos also bound and gaged was someone they new and that turned out to be wrong he had went missing while hunting with his dad and disappeard then they thought because of the photos he was abducted well turns out some hunters found the remains in the forest not far from where he went missing and he simply got lost and died of exposure..

See I wonder CanManEh-it is almost urban legend at this point it seems to me. Anyway, I just reviewed those threads here too. I dug into it for quite a while as well.

I truly hope so too, JGriffith. The descriptions of those pictures are horrifying.

And welcome to WS!

which part did u mean that it is urban lebend almost ..B09

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee