Sharon Rocha on C. Crier

noorbe

Former Member
Reaction score
Sharon Rocha will be on court tv tonight, talking to CC.
She'l talk about what has happend to her and her family so far, after the verdict. Maybe you want to know...................

Thanks Noorbe! this is something I would like to see... :woohoo:

Perhaps we can use this thread to discuss Sharon on CC and not start new ones?

If someone could post the conversation and her responses that would be great, I don't get CTV. :(

Sherlock

QUOTE=Casshew:
Thanks Noorbe! this is something I would like to see... :woohoo:
Perhaps we can use this thread to discuss Sharon on CC and not start new ones?

___________________________________________________________ ;)

Sounds good to me, that way the people who can't see it, for what ever reason, can come back to this board and read about it.
I'll make notes and post them for you all. (Ha, hubby not home tonight, don't have to cook:woohoo: )

noorbe said:
Sounds good to me, that way the people who can't see it, for what ever reason, can come back to this board and read about it.
I'll make notes and post them for you all. (Ha, hubby not home tonight, don't have to cook:woohoo: )

Thanks Noorbe! Unfortunately, mine is home so I'll be cooking grilled salmon with a bernaise sauce, rice, and asparagus. But I'll keep running to my office to check this thread for your updates.

:)

Sherlock

Sherlock said:
I'll be cooking grilled salmon with a bernaise sauce, rice, and asparagus.

Don't forget to have a kit kat!

Oh, someone please post what is said. I have to take my daughter to the orthodontist and what with the drive time I probably won't get back to see CC today. :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
I'll be cooking grilled salmon with a bernaise sauce, rice, and asparagus.

Yum Yum Yum, save some for me, because I'll have some mama stoufers....:(

We'll do.....

Sherlock said:
If someone could post the conversation and her responses that would be great, I don't get CTV. :(

Sherlock

So, court tv advertised that CC would have an "interview" with Sharon Rocha.
CC said that her book was a labor of love, SP destroid the Rocha's family's life.
Then Gloria Al.... (sp her name), was shown, she said there is a tv movie in the works, it's accoording to Ambers book, they are filming it right now, and Gloria is on the set, as late as today. They showed a pic. of the actor who will play SP, and the actress who will play AF. (free adverstisement) CC said the actor who plays SP should put on a little more weight, but "Amber" looks just right.
They showed a pic. of Sharon, and under it they quoted : SP is not the person we thought he was, she has a million of questions for SP, I loved SP as a son, I think we were to think that this was coming out of Sharon's mouth.
Sharon Rocha is planning to write a book, accoording to Gloria, she (Sharon) is talking to the same publicer who publiced Ambers and Anne's book, and accoording to Gloria: they liked each other a lot.
Then they talked about the civil (sp) suit that the Rocha's are going to file, some laywer outside of the Jackson's courtcase was asked about that, all he said that it could years before that would happen.
Then they talked about Geragos, he's taking up the apeal. The laywer thought that was not a good idea, because the case needs a fresh mind, look at the mistakes Geragos made.
And then at the end :rolleyes: CC told us about an E-bay site, that sells "the little green sofa" that Amber was sitting on, when her "nude" pictures were taken.
Well that was it for "inside adition" for today.
(english is my second language, so bear with me, there is no spellcheck on this thing.........:truce: )

Thanks Noorbe......what a big build up to nothing, huh?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back