GUILTY PA - Amanda Hein for murder of newborn, Bethlehem, 18 Aug 2013

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/08/27/da-mom-killed-newborn-bar-bathroom-hein?hpt=hp_t2

•Amanda Hein allegedly wrapped newborn in plastic bag, left him in toilet tank
•Prosecutors claim Hein returned to table, watched rest of pay-per-view event afterward
•Hein is charged with criminal homicide.......

When Hein came back, Rivera allegedly asked if she was OK, and she said she was but she was in pain. She stayed for about an hour to watch the rest of the event. Rivera noticed that there appeared to be liquid on Hein’s clothes that looked like blood, Morganelli said.

Rivera said he asked Hein multiple times if she needed to go a hospital but she refused, so he dropped her off at home, according to authorities.......

Northhampton County Coroner Zachary Lysek reminded reporters that Pennsylvania has safe haven laws that allow a parent to relinquish a child to the state at any hospital up to 28 days after birth with no questions asked.

“It’s a sad situation,” Morganelli said. “This young lady made a very, very bad choice. Why? I don’t know.”.........

They are considering the death penalty in her case...

This story is just so sad.

So many people out there would have welcomed this child and loved him.

Selfishness.

I just do not understand how any mother could murder her own defenseless newborn baby. How on earth does a young woman become that callous, and that devoid of any motherly instinct?

There just isn't a crime any colder or more evil than killing a child....especially your own baby.

How do you deliver an almost full term baby in a bar stall and suffocate the baby and return to your friends to watch the pay-per-view?

How?

How?

I keep seeing this on the news and its too hard to watch. Another news article said she did that bc she did not have insurance. SMH

Poor baby:( I will never understand some of these woman.

I love to read the comments under the article especially when there are a million excuses for her,I personally don't care what drugs she was on or her past life, she knew right from wrong.she is no different from all the other scum that beat,shake,or abuse their kids!I have not a ounce of pity for this monster!

She was at the bar with 2 male 'friends.' How much you want to bet that one 'friend' was either a new boyfriend or someone she wanted for a boyfriend?

Statements from Hein's stepmother indicate that she and Hein had talked about if she ever got pregnant, and it was made clear to Hein that they would make room for a child. But they didn't know that she was pregnant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rts-bar-toilet-told-family-support-child.html

According to NG tonight the umbilical cord was "torn"

Does anyone know what time of the evening these pay for view wrestling matches occur at the sports bars?

Lindsey Lowe was recently convicted of murder and I think she got life for the same thing. But that toilet was at her parents home where she lived. She put the infant into the toilet (it was twin boys) and then in the dirty clothes hamper as I recall.

Cold and callous. That's what I feel about any woman who could murder and then discard the baby she gave birth to. Excuse will fly, but leave politics out of this - She had a choice - she could have gotten help to deliver that baby and then give it up for adoption. In fact, she could have arranged for an adoption before this baby was born. She clearly was not interested in making any plans for this baby after it was born. That tells me that she neither wanted this baby nor cared anough about its precious life to bother finding anyone who would want the poor little babe once she was "free" of it.

From April 2014:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...hiding-newborn-bar-bathroom-article-1.1753179

A Pennsylvania woman who admitted to smothering her baby boy in the bathroom of a sports bar before dumping its body in a toilet tank will spend the rest of her life in prison...

Amanda Hein, 27, pleaded guilty last month to killing the baby after he was born alive and healthy in a bathroom stall at Starters Pub in Bethlehem on Aug. 18, 2013.

The Allentown woman was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life behind bars without the possibility of parole...

Amanda Catherine Hein murders infant born in bathroom at local sports bar:
Born: 9/2/86 gave birth late evening around 11PM? 8/17/2013 baby found 8/18 by cleaning crew in the toilet tank…….

Bethlehem Pa.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pennsylvania-sports-bar-toilet-arrested.html
Her friends told police she was complaining of back pain and spasms during the match. When she excused herself, she was gone for so long that they began to send her text messages.

:(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee