IN - Rape victim, 93, attacked by 17 y.o. boy who kicked in back door as she slept

Darkman00

Reaction score
Rape victim, 93, bravely speaks out after she was 'attacked by 17-year-old boy who kicked in back door of her home as she slept'

• Iquise Taylor of Anderson, Indiana, charged with rape, burglary and strangulation
  • Amelia Rudolf, 93, chose to reveal her identity at police news conference on Monday
  • Taylor faces up to 50 years in prison if found guilty
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED:14:54 GMT, 27 August 2013 | UPDATED:16:35 GMT, 27 August 2013

A 17-year-old boy has been charged with rape following a sickening assault on a 93-year-old woman.

Iquise Taylor of Anderson, Indiana, was charged as an adult on Monday after the July 16 attack on Amelia Rudolf at her home.

MailOnline does not normally name victims of sexual assault but Mrs Rudolph participated in a police news conference after Anderson was charged with rape, burglary, criminal confinement and strangulation.

article-2402971-1B7C1A88000005DC-942_634x515.jpg

Brave: Amelia Rudolf, spoke at a news conference on Monday, after the teenage boy who allegedly raped her was charged

article-2402971-1B7C2CA7000005DC-869_306x423.jpg
article-2402971-1B7C2CAB000005DC-962_306x423.jpg

Sickening assault: Iquise Taylor, from Anderson, Indiana has been charged with rape, burglary and strangulation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-boy-charged-assault-elderly-womans-home.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

However, the suspect's mother told CNN her son is innocent. She agreed to an interview but changed her mind when she got a call moments before her son was waived to adult court.

Amelia and her family wept as the chief rattled off the charges.

“It was just disgust and disbelief. My husband called me. I thought he was calling to tell me mom had a heart attack. Mom died,” said Tresa Hale, Rudolf's Daughter.

If convicted the teen could spend 40-50 years behind bars.

“If he lives a life in prison, I hope it will be terrifying for him. I can’t help but say that. When judgment day comes I want him to be terrified when the devil comes to take him,” said Tresa.
Read more: http://www.wwlp.com/news/national/teen-accused-of-raping-a-93-year-old-woman

God bless her!! What a horrible thing to go thru at that age. Thankfully she is alive.

Was this a thread here before today? I notice that her attacker was not immediately identified and arrested. It took footprint matching, witness testimony and DNA, yet I hadn't heard a single thing about it until today. Go figure...

Just think about what type of soul this being has, to be able to have inflicted these horrific acts on this precious woman and go on living his life as if nothing happened..

I fully agree with her family member who spoke out saying they hoped he is filled with terror throughout his days in jail and even more so filled with terror when he leaves this earth and is face to face with the ultimate judge on his judgement day!

I suppose it's not safe for anyone over age 60 to stay in their home alone.

Not safe for us for stay at home or go out, only in America. When are we going to start hearing about this "war" on seniors?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back