Identified! AR - Blytheville, WhtFem 449UFAR, 18-36, 'Kim' tattoo, Jun'78 - Kimberlin Mills

q64ceo

Reaction score
The victim was discovered on June 17, 1978 in Blytheville, Mississippi County, Arkansas
Estimated Date of Death: Recent
Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 18-35 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"; 125 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair is 4-6" in length, light brown to blonde in color, being more blonde along the ends away from the scalp. Hazel eyes.
Marks, Scars: A non-professional tattoo of the word "KIM" on right arm.
Dentals: Available. 1, #16, #17, and #32 unerupted, #18, #19, #30, and #31 fillings.
Fingerprints: Not available.

Case History
The victim was located in a ditch at Interstate 55 and Highway 148 Exit, with a shotgun wound to the head.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/449ufar.html

Male Campanion's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ot-Doe-449UFAR-Jun-78&p=10355526#post10355526

AK is Alaska, AR is Arkansas. Sorry I've seen a lot of this lately and wanted to point it out so threads are labeled correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Could be. I would see if the mods can change the thread title.though. I think AR is Arkansas. AK is Alaska.

I think it's her. I would send in a tip for them to look into it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I believe it is her. I sent the tip to the doe network earlier this year. They replied saying the match was already submitted by someone else.

Okay, one last detail and I'll stop. This page mentions that she was found with a UID male. (Carl's recon looks a lot better, IMO.)

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMU&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

This, and the Fontana Cherry Ave Jane Doe, were two of the toughest recons I've done. The lighting in the PM photos are terrible, and the faces were swollen and damaged, making it very difficult to discern what they looked like in life. And the hairstyles were a complete mystery, given what you can see in the PM photo.

This new reconstruction is an interesting take, and she very well might actually look like that. The hair on the new recon is probably more accurate than mine. I started trying to re-do my recon yesterday, before I saw the new NCMEC version. I set it aside though, and went on to something else.

This is the first I've heard that there is also a John Doe connected to Kim Doe's case.

This, and the Fontana Cherry Ave Jane Doe, were two of the toughest recons I've done. The lighting in the PM photos are terrible, and the faces were swollen and damaged, making it very difficult to discern what they looked like in life. And the hairstyles were a complete mystery, given what you can see in the PM photo.

This new reconstruction is an interesting take, and she very well might actually look like that. The hair on the new recon is probably more accurate than mine. I started trying to re-do my recon yesterday, before I saw the new NCMEC version. I set it aside though, and went on to something else.

This is the first I've heard that there is also a John Doe connected to Kim Doe's case.

I can't find anything else in the unidentified male found the same day in Missouri--no Namus or Doe profiles that I see.

I hadn't done any revisions to this one for quite awhile. So I spent some time today revising my original attempt, and here's what I came up with.

70cebc8a-5a81-4653-b432-99418acb8099.jpg

I believe it is her. I sent the tip to the doe network earlier this year. They replied saying the match was already submitted by someone else.

I am not so sure.

Someone tattooing a name on their body could be one of a few things: name of a family member, name of the victim, or name of a lover.

Her nickname was Kimbi. One would naturally assume that the whole tattoo would say Kimbi.

I hadn't done any revisions to this one for quite awhile. So I spent some time today revising my original attempt, and here's what I came up with.

70cebc8a-5a81-4653-b432-99418acb8099.jpg

Whats your take? Do you think it could be her?

Whats your take? Do you think it could be her?

Both sides have full DNA profiles, so you'd think if she was Teresa Cupps, there would be a CODIS hit.

Both sides have full DNA profiles, so you'd think if she was Teresa Cupps, there would be a CODIS hit.

Carl does namus automaticly run a Codis check? I dont really trust that for some reason? What do you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back