VA VA - Eugene Scott, 27, Falls Church, 27 Aug 2013

astridxx

Reaction score
Detectives are searching for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing 27-year-old man from the Falls Church area.

Eugene M. Scott, of the 600 block of Roosevelt Boulevard, was reported missing on Tuesday, August 27. He did not show up for work and his employer became concerned and called police. Police have not been able to locate Mr. Scott and seek the public’s assistance in locating him.

It is believed Scott was driving a 2012 white Hyundai Sonata, 4-door with Virginia tags XBS-3502.

Scott is described as a white male, 6 feet 2 inches tall, around 190 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information should contact Detective Cara Griffith of the Fairfax County Police Department at 703-246-7526 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2013/082813missingman.htm

082813eugenescott.jpg

His haircut makes me wonder if he's a veteran or reservist.

Friends on non-MSM indicate he goes by Geno. They also say that scar under his eye is from a childhood dogbite. Lives by himself and has never been married.

Still missing, no new news articles, outpouring of support on fairfaxunderground.com though. Works in a local hospital emergency dept., lived alone, unmarried.

There are rumors that he has turned up safe. I hope the police or papers take the time to confirm it publicly so we can close this one out. Not to mention that I just want him to be home safe, it sounds like he is a great guy. :)

I hope he has been located safe... And maybe it's just cos I'm new to the missing persons forums but I really really am getting tired of people going missing voluntarily.

Agreed. I am new to this too. I really wish that if the police issued a missing person's notice that they would issue an update when the person was found.

Even more than people going missing voluntarily, I am tired of people going missing non-voluntarily. I never paid much attention before, and had no idea how many people disappear every day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back