1299 users online (234 members and 1065 guests)  

Websleuths News

News about teens doing the right thing!!

'You can't judge people by the way they look': The moment honest high school footballers stumbled into accidentally deserted store... and left EXACT change for their headphones and batteries
    The owners of Buddy's Small Lots in Wayne, New Jersey, got a call reporting a break-in at the shop around 7 p.m. Sunday night
    They were shocked when they watched the security footage
    They later learned a malfunctioning lock left the door open
    In the viral video, the four teens are seen looking for a sales clerk before leaving cash on the counter for their batteries and headphones
    The owners found the four high school students on Tuesday and gave them a reward

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2dJcac32E
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

In my opinion the right thing to do when a person finds a closed store with a glitchy lock is to call the police, and stay outside, not go in shopping around.

And they were rewarded ... I can't understand why they weren't charged with illegal entry. If one of the owners had to go back to the store to do paperwork, and found them running around in there, mugging for the camera, I bet they wouldn't have been given a future shopping spree.

On the news video (ABC7), the store hours are clearly posted by the door.

All of this is just my opinion. I am grateful for the opportunity to express it.

Oh jeeez.. c'monnnn. What kid on this earth stops to carefully read the opening hours sign on a store window before entering? They push the door and if it opens, they go in. Clearly, that is just what these kids did, before looking around for the clerk they fully expected to be there.

It's great to see that honesty makes the news, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Oh jeeez.. c'monnnn. What kid on this earth stops to carefully read the opening hours sign on a store window before entering? They push the door and if it opens, they go in. Clearly, that is just what these kids did, before looking around for the clerk they fully expected to be there.

It's great to see that honesty makes the news, too.
    I'm am adult and I don't even check the opening hours lol! If the door is open in I go.

It's good to see a story about teens doing something right for once.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

When they entered the store, it was obviously closed. That's the time to turn around, and walk out the door.

All of this is just my opinion. I am grateful for the opportunity to express it.