GUILTY OR - Accused Child Rapists House Was Like Disneyland

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Steven Rockett of Beverton Oregon.

For 14 years police had him on their radar.

The Oregon father who had lavish parties every weekend and a house full of toys to just give away was also taking photographs of girls soccer leagues and had a Flikr account of 600 and some pages of just children. He had also been to the Philipenese. Of course he had.

At one point a neighbor found he had enticed her son to pull his pants down for one of the many video cameras Rockett always had around. The woman got him into her house and called police. No charges came of it.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Neig...eyland-at-steven-rockett-house-221541081.html

It never ends.

1.5 million bail for this creep. LE believe there are more victims.

http://www.kgw.com/news/More-victim...in-Forest-Grove-sex-abuse-case-221048591.html

Can someone tell me how Flickr works? Hi account comes right up just by googling his name. He has 66,000 and some photos. According to the media they are mostly of kids, but I do not believe child *advertiser censored* of course. However, he makes a post on there saying he went through his contacts and deleted many who were not up to par with him or were posting *advertiser censored*.

Later he underlines and posts he didn't think he had to spell it out, but do not take his photos and post them if they are not of yourself or family member. Is that usual on Flickr? I'm thinking some of his contacts know he's a perv as they are and were taking pictures of innocent kids from soccer and such and reposting them?

TIA I won't link as no doubt there's alot of innocent kids on there.

The soccer coach of the girls soccer team must want to seriously kick this guy's tail.

LOTS of kids on his FB. And a pic of him petting a tiger. Anyone else wishing that tiger would've been a little hungrier that day?

*waves madly* Ooh! Me! I am! :seeya: LOL

I have to wonder what actual percentage of the entire adult population of this country and others are actually habitual child molesters? It's like somebody lifted the world's rock and they're suddenly everywhere, scurrying.. ugh.

Glad to see another one squished - but then he'll be out soon enough, ready to settle down in some town, somewhere...

LOTS of kids on his FB. And a pic of him petting a tiger. Anyone else wishing that tiger would've been a little hungrier that day?

When I saw that a giant speech bubble was over my head. It said "Man, I wish that tiger would have turned around and chewed his flippin entire head off".

The thing is they were onto him for years, but couldn't get any proof.:banghead:

When I saw that a giant speech bubble was over my head. It said "Man, I wish that tiger would have turned around and chewed his flippin entire head off".

The thing is they were onto him for years, but couldn't get any proof.:banghead:

Kinda like Michael Jackson imo

How sad that the voices of children, when testifying against a sexual predator, are not always be reliable, according to the Defense SExperts. Poor kids - how's that for a double whammy? He/She gets away free, and the children will never be free of those haunting unforgettable minutes when they were robbed of their innocence of childhood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back