1194 users online (160 members and 1034 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Harriet Menten, Albany, 1921

Last edited by PFF; 08-29-2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

Your first two links did not work for me but the Elexis Stockburger link took me to a "Mapping the Missing" site through Google and it is fascinating! It shows the buildings nearby where some famous cases took place and how they looked at the time. Great stuff

Glad to be of help

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda Swenson View Post
    Your first two links did not work for me but the Elexis Stockburger link took me to a "Mapping the Missing" site through Google and it is fascinating! It shows the buildings nearby where some famous cases took place and how they looked at the time. Great stuff
    Interesting map and detail, thanks.

Possible serial rapist "Hoffman" may have been responsible for the disappearance of Harriet and other kids

http://whereaboutsstillunknown.wordp...s-stockburger/

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda Swenson View Post
    Wow, the "Mapping the Missing" site was very interesting indeed, lots of great details about old cases that I'd never even heard about. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown