1169 users online (215 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Upstate NY

NY - Two kittens frolicking on tracks close pair of Brooklyn MTA lines for two hours

New York City subway closed for TWO HOURS so two runaway kittens frolicking on tracks don't accidentally get 'fried'. (Daily Mail)
    When two tiny felines were spotted frolicking on the train tracks near the Church Avenue station in Brooklyn about 11am, Metropolitan Transportation Authority workers turned off the power.

Passengers on the B and Q lines were stranded for about two hours while police officers chased the cats down the tracks.

According to the Wall Street Journal, a spokeswoman o said the MTA did not wish to accidentally 'fry' the kittens.
    Service was restored once the kitties scurried off the tracks. However it's not clear what happened to the tiny cats.

The Journal also speculated the MTA's reaction was so extravagant after it was forced to explain why a dead shark was found on an N train at Queens Plaza earlier this month.
    pictures & video at link above

The kittycat invasion is clearly imminent.

I, for one, welcome our new feline overlords.

.... dead shark? o.O
    Everything I have posted at this website, past or present, represents my opinion or my understanding of events based on facts that are publicly available.

Awww...feel sorry for the commuters but what a cute story.

Thanks for sharing, I needed some kitties today.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.

Finally. Feel good cutesy story!