1175 users online (195 members and 980 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Dania, 6, & Janeth Perez, 8, Reading, 30 Aug 2013

Pennsylvania State Police have issued an Amber Alert after two young girls were abducted from their home in West Reading, Pennsylvania Thursday night.

Police say 6-year-old Dania Perez and 8-year-old Janeth Perez were taken around 9:00 p.m. by 23-year-old Hostin Perez-Corza.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

AMBER ALERT: Father Abducts Daughters

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...221762191.html

His eyes scare me

He looks like he is on something there to me but yeah, One scary dude.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Wow, he looks a lot older than the age 23 given in the article!

I hope he is not desperate enough to harm the girls. It wont end well if you draw this out, dad. Please just leave them safe with a store clerk or something and tell them to call 911.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    is he 23 or 33?

23 would mean he had those girls at age 15 & 17

possible but he does look much older than 23 too

I know, I was wondering if maybe they transposed 32 to 23?
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Eek, tried to post an example pic of white '99 Expedition but horked the code lol. Trying again...

Found safe!

Two girls taken by their father during a violent incident with their mother are safe and sound.

The girls were found safe at a hotel around 10 a.m. Friday and their father was taken into custody.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...221762191.html
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Wow, so just found only about 20 mins ago! Awesome news!

Scary that the article says investigators said he has no prior history of violence. How terrifying for mom and the girls to have such a thing happen out of the blue.

I was just coming to make sure you all knew!

So happy they are safe!