Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MO - Kylie Lawrence, 16, Springfield, 28 Jul 2013

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CatFancier For This Useful Post:

Does anyone have an address where Kylie disappeared from. According to a MHP poster she was termed a runaway. I can't find it now. If they termed it that way is that why nobody seems to be searching?

Can't find even a police report? I don't get it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jggordo For This Useful Post:

Maybe Hailey Owens was not the only victim...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PokeyMeansBusiness For This Useful Post:

Im from Springfield and never heard a peep about this girl missing. Weird.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4SAM For This Useful Post:

I could be wrong but it appears to me that if a child is considered a "runaway" then the task of finding them becomes a "back burner" issue. When in fact I believe it is quite the opposite. They are vulnerable to be picked up by any RSO or one that is not on the radar yet. Shameful. IMO

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jggordo For This Useful Post:

Invisi-girl...

Found what looks like her pinterest but it's of no help. One board, twelve pins, fashion. Utterly useless.

I have been trying to find out where in Springfield she went missing from (ran away). To try and compare to area where Hailey was abducted. But can't find the information. And frankly I don't think LE even wants to entertain that thought. That would shine a negative light that they wouldn't like to see. JMO

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jggordo For This Useful Post:

Her twitter - https://twitter.com/KylieJOskipper

Hadn't been used for awhile before...trying to find a more current one.

She says where her mom works (worked?) on that one and was encouraging friends to go there, so seemed she probably lived with/had a good relationship with her back in 2012.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

And given her hair isn't really red, I wish they would update a handout with a picture of her with her natural blonde colour also...even if she's been using red dye for awhile...

There's a 16 year old girl here in Columbia that reminded me of this girl. She was found dead in a cheap motel here on Thursday or Friday. She had been reported as a runaway a month or so ago. First I had heard about it. When the police was interviewed they said well we have been looking for her and followed a few leads..."but I guess we were too late". And all I could think was NO $hit! But I watch the news each day. And nobody was really looking that hard.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jggordo For This Useful Post:

What keeps coming to my mind is how close Hailey Owens was to not being found. If it wasn't for those neighbors, Hailey would still probably be missing. I just have to think that a similar thing happened to Kylie and possible other girls. Just looking at the Springfield "Active Missing Persons" list, I think there may be a few others as well.

http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/CJ5...&county=Greene

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PokeyMeansBusiness For This Useful Post:

Have you guys seen this map? https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...788f1c66&msa=0

Someone else is plotting possible related cases, it seems (to Hailey's) and had added some others - including Kylie.

May be useful at some point?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

I'm hoping to find the mapping of Springfield immediate area missing/abductions over the last 10 years that have not been solved. I cannot even find out where Kylie went missing from. How many more are there like this?

Quote Originally Posted by jggordo View Post
    There's a 16 year old girl here in Columbia that reminded me of this girl. She was found dead in a cheap motel here on Thursday or Friday. She had been reported as a runaway a month or so ago. First I had heard about it. When the police was interviewed they said well we have been looking for her and followed a few leads..."but I guess we were too late". And all I could think was NO $hit! But I watch the news each day. And nobody was really looking that hard.
    Did you see this one?

YEARS later...again the runaway label thing...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tten-hand.html

25. The Following User Says Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

Ok...I live here, what can I do to help? Can I search the library papers for the time frame to see what was listed local? I can do that this weekend. Is there anything else I can do, let me know. My kids are in school in another city so I am free to research.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4SAM For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast