GUILTY UK - Ayesha Ali, 8, beaten to death, Chadwell Heath, London, 29 Aug 2013

Darkman00

Reaction score
'Mother', 34, arrested on suspicion of murder after eight-year-old girl is found dead in block of flats

• Police called to flat in Chadwell Heath, East London, at 11.38am yesterday
  • Discovered body of eight-year-old girl at the property
  • Woman was treated in hospital for minor injuries and remains in custody
  • Witnesses saw woman led away from the scene 'in floods of tears'
By Steve Robson

PUBLISHED:11:14 GMT, 30 August 2013 | UPDATED:15:38 GMT, 30 August 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-murder-year-old-girl-dead-block-flats.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So sad. Only 8 years old. She was just a baby and her life was just beginning.

Police arrested Polly Chowdhury at Bedwell Court, in Broomfield Road, Chadwell Heath, on Thursday after reports that a child was injured.

The girl, who has been named as Ayesha Ali, was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Chowdhury appeared at Barkingside Magistrates' Court where she was remanded in custody.

The results of a post-mortem examination have yet to be announced.

Chowdhury was taken to hospital in Romford for treatment for minor injuries and was arrested on suspicion of murder after being discharged.

http://news.sky.com/story/1135322/woman-in-court-charged-with-childs-murder

30th of August.

Cleared of murder!

Mother Polly Chowdhury and her female lover Kiki Muddar were convicted of manslaughter though. Little Ayesha died a terrible death and her diary was used in evidence - encouraged by lover Kiki, mother Polly came to view her little girl as 'evil' and needing to be punished. Ayesha's diary where she writes how she hates being bad and being punished, and just wants to be good, is heartbreaking.

Dad was living with the mother when it all started, but said Kiki would never come into the house while he was there. He knew she was a very bad influence though and blames her for the separation. This is such a strange case, full of witchcraft-type stuff and invented characters on social media.

The girl's mother Polly Chowdhury, 35, and lover Kiki Muddar were convicted of her manslaughter but cleared of murder.

The Old Bailey heard Muddar, 43, manipulated Chowdhury through a series of fictitious friends on social media.

Prosecutor Richard Whittam QC told the court Ayesha endured a "background of prolonged abuse" and some "might call it torture" because Muddar had a "disgust" for the child.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...ng&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Attachments

• _81392326_81392325.jpg
    _81392326_81392325.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 171
Ayesha was found with more than 50 injuries on her body, by the way. That's a lot, for a tiny child's body. :(

Lover Muddar set up a whole bunch of fake social media profiles she used to send messages to the mother inciting her to punish her 'evil' child. She also taped all her own calls and msgs to everyone.

At the link one of her calls to a friend that was used in evidence is transcribed. It's terrifying hearing a grown woman rant about killing an eight-year old, and worrying too, that the friend Muddar was talking to said nothing to discourage her.

Muddar: I'm actually going to kill her.

Hemma: She's (inaudible).

Muddar: I've text my cousin Jimmy and I've said “Do you know what, ring the police, get the police to Polly's house, because I'm going to *advertiser censored****g kill her now.”

Hemma: Is she that bad?

Muddar: She's, I tell you what she's, she's possessed, there's something evil in her.

(Background music).

Muddar: So you take care of yourself.

Hemma: What, what's Polly doing?

Muddar: She's telling her off now.

(Background music).

Hemma: Why is she acting like this?

Muddar: Because she's evil, she's evil. She is actually evil....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...nted-about-killing-eightyearold-10085136.html

I don't understand how they got off with such light sentences. Reading the little girl's diary is so upsetting and shows that she was under a lot of pressure not to misbehave, worried that people wouldn't like her. It's heartbreaking, and the manipulative lover should have received a harsher sentence, imo.

I don't understand how they got off with such light sentences. Reading the little girl's diary is so upsetting and shows that she was under a lot of pressure not to misbehave, worried that people wouldn't like her. It's heartbreaking, and the manipulative lover should have received a harsher sentence, imo.

It is Western Europe. Murder is about 20 years give or take. They don't do capital punishment. Rarely do they give life sentences.

What a horrific story. Kiki is dangerously disturbed and manipulative and her hate for this poor child is frightening. What was her obsession with the mother anyway? Was she secretly in love with the mother or hatred the child that much? She basically stalked and manipulated the mother with the fake fb personas of "Jimmy" who the mother appeared to be inlove with and also Skyman the "spirit guide" who advised her to beat the child and that she had no right to like or love the child. Oh i am not excusing the mother at all but this Kiki/Jimmy/Skyman stuff is right out of a horror film. She needs to be locked up forever! Hell, she scares me!!

And for them to only get about 20 years for abusing and killing this child is not enough. Kiki needs to get 20 years plus another 20 for her persona of Skyman and another 20 for "Jimmy". She wants to be 3 people then she can serve the time for all three.

Look at this beautiful child in the picture below. Her little notes are heartbreaking. How could you look at her and think she is evil and want her dead?

ayesha ali.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10