Identified! CO - Clifton, woman's body found in yard, Aug'13 - Name withheld

I don't know whats been going on around here latley, we never have stuff like this. This will be the second woman found dead within like a 2 month time frame .
The area where she was found is not a good area. There are some nice parts of it but alot of crime consolidated here. It sits between 32 rd and 32 1/2, bad place to be hanging out. In fact 32 & 1/8 rd has the nickname 32 @ an 8 ball because you can score alot of drugs there....

I will not be suprised to hear of a possible overdose...

Discovery of dead body shakes up neighborhood

CLIFTON, Colo. (KKCO) A woman found a dead body when she was out walking her dog Saturday morning on Autumn Breeze Drive in Clifton, what residents say is usually a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood.

"We've never had anything like this happen around here," said Travis Cole, who lives three doors down from where the body was found. "There have been incidents, but nothing this extreme."

http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/Dead-body-discovery-shakes-up-neighborhood-221957761.html

Clifton woman finds body on her property

CLIFTON, Colo. - Authorities are still investigating after a woman's body was found in Clifton on Saturday.

On Sunday, we spoke to the resident who made that grim discovery right in her own front lawn.

The resident, who doesn't want to share her name, said, "I was coming outside to go check my water, make sure it was all turned off. A neighbor lady was coming with her dog. I walked around to go say good morning to her and she stopped quiet suddenly and said we have a body in our yard, we did, so we called the sheriff."

The deceased woman was said to have been in her 30's and was found on the corner of the resident’s property in the 500 block of Autumn Breeze in Clifton.

Neighbors said they didn't notice any apparent injuries, but that the woman was dressed in workout clothes.

http://www.kjct8.com/news/clifton-w...perty/-/163152/21742244/-/1bun6w/-/index.html

Workout clothes...could it have been a natural death, stroke/cardiac event?

The Mesa County Sheriff's Office has yet to release the women's identity, but we did speak to a woman who said she's the victim’s sister.

The victim’s sister was visiting the crime scene, Sunday, and told us she's completely shocked.

She is still waiting to hear from authorities about how her sister died.

http://www.kjct8.com/news/clifton-w...perty/-/163152/21742244/-/1bun6w/-/index.html

I hope for the families sake it's an obvious natural cause... so it can go on the death certificate.
If they have to wait for toxicology... it's going to be a long wait with few answers.

That is one of the strangest released autopsy reports I have seen in a while :waitasec:

Not a homicide, not accidental, I suppose one would conclude natural causes ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back