689 users online (80 members and 609 guests)  

Websleuths News

Dina won't get a fistful of dollars: Clint Eastwood's £220million fortune will remain

Clint Eastwood's estimated £220 million fortune will remain intact if he divorces his estranged wife Dina Ruiz, it was revealed last night.

Dina, 48, signed a pre-nuptial agreement that protects the wealth of the legendary Hollywood actor and director.

Without that, she would have been entitled to half of Eastwood’s earnings during their 17-year marriage.........

The news came after Eastwood finally emerged for the first time since it was announced that he and his wife had split.

Looking tired and under strain, the 83-year-old director headed back on set to direct his new movie Jersey Boys on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2dew7BbJm

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Still, if he is a man of integrity he will and should give her a considerable amout of money.

He's 83 and she's in her late 40's.
    Yep, must've been true love, Clint.

Dumb......
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Im sure she will be taken care of. It is not like they were married for a week, but almost 20 years. Sounds like love to me.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Well they made a beautiful daughter together. I'm sure they felt they were in love at one point and beyond. The age difference is too vast imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Still, if he is a man of integrity he will and should give her a considerable amout of money.
    The headline is misleading.
    No where does it say that he does not OR is not giving her any money.
    They have a Pre-nup agreement so she not entitled to Half of his fortune upon divorce.
    She most likely will be given a good amount of money, just not half of everything he owns.
    Eastwood gave his first wife 15 million when they divorced.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Well they made a beautiful daughter together. I'm sure they felt they were in love at one point and beyond. The age difference is too vast imo.
    Hollywood couple divorce left and right without any age differences.
    Just my opinion

Smart man...

Clint Eastwood Has A New Girlfriend

http://laist.com/2013/09/10/clint_ea...divorce_re.php

Clint Eastwood may be 83, but he's still got game: The director, who officially split from wife Dina less than two weeks ago, has wasted no time moving on.

In a twist worthy of daytime TV, he's reportedly now dating Erica Tomlinson-Fisher, the ex-wife of one of Dina's high school friends, according to People. ......

Acc. to People article:

Neither Scott Fisher nor Erica Fisher has replied to requests for comment, nor has a rep for Dina Eastwood. (She spoke out on Twitter, saying, "I don't like reading negative things about Clint. He is a wonderful, good-natured, brilliant person. No matter what, I attest to that." Clint Eastwood's longtime manager, Leonard Hirshan, says he has no knowledge of his client's personal life.

http://www.people.com/people/article...732985,00.html

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington