Dina won't get a fistful of dollars: Clint Eastwood's £220million fortune will remain

Reader

Reaction score
Clint Eastwood's estimated £220 million fortune will remain intact if he divorces his estranged wife Dina Ruiz, it was revealed last night.

Dina, 48, signed a pre-nuptial agreement that protects the wealth of the legendary Hollywood actor and director.

Without that, she would have been entitled to half of Eastwood’s earnings during their 17-year marriage.........

The news came after Eastwood finally emerged for the first time since it was announced that he and his wife had split.

Looking tired and under strain, the 83-year-old director headed back on set to direct his new movie Jersey Boys on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ct-divorces-estranged-wife.html#ixzz2dew7BbJm

Still, if he is a man of integrity he will and should give her a considerable amout of money.

He's 83 and she's in her late 40's.
Yep, must've been true love, Clint. :banghead:

Dumb......

Im sure she will be taken care of. It is not like they were married for a week, but almost 20 years. Sounds like love to me.

Well they made a beautiful daughter together. I'm sure they felt they were in love at one point and beyond. The age difference is too vast imo.

Still, if he is a man of integrity he will and should give her a considerable amout of money.

The headline is misleading.
No where does it say that he does not OR is not giving her any money.
They have a Pre-nup agreement so she not entitled to Half of his fortune upon divorce.
She most likely will be given a good amount of money, just not half of everything he owns.
Eastwood gave his first wife 15 million when they divorced.

Well they made a beautiful daughter together. I'm sure they felt they were in love at one point and beyond. The age difference is too vast imo.

Hollywood couple divorce left and right without any age differences.

Clint Eastwood Has A New Girlfriend

http://laist.com/2013/09/10/clint_eastwood_files_for_divorce_re.php

Clint Eastwood may be 83, but he's still got game: The director, who officially split from wife Dina less than two weeks ago, has wasted no time moving on.

In a twist worthy of daytime TV, he's reportedly now dating Erica Tomlinson-Fisher, the ex-wife of one of Dina's high school friends, according to People. ......

Acc. to People article:

Neither Scott Fisher nor Erica Fisher has replied to requests for comment, nor has a rep for Dina Eastwood. (She spoke out on Twitter, saying, "I don't like reading negative things about Clint. He is a wonderful, good-natured, brilliant person. No matter what, I attest to that." Clint Eastwood's longtime manager, Leonard Hirshan, says he has no knowledge of his client's personal life.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20732985,00.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back