922 users online (119 members and 803 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
    Remember the knife he kept asking about when they went through his boat? Can't remember the type, but he said they would find blood on it.....seemed a little concerned about the discovery of that knife. Sorry, can't remember which interview it was mentioned in.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Cold...&bih=639&dpr=1

Cold Steel Tanto, 4 1/2-inch folding knife photos

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3754539.html

Israel Keyes, Serial Killer, Gave Up Bodies In Washington On Released FBI Tapes (VIDEO)

Keyes lived in Washington state before moving to Anchorage in 2007.

In a Nov. 29 interview, just three days before he was found dead in his jail cell from suicide, Keyes asked if investigators had found any knives at his New York property or on a boat he owned in Washington state. He said there were two knives missing from his girlfriend's home in Anchorage, and he didn't know where they were.

He was particularly concerned about a Cold Steel Tanto, 4 1/2-inch folding knife he bought in Port Angeles, Wash. Asked by Assistant U.S. Attorney Kevin Feldis why the knife was important, Keyes indicated authorities might find something if they took it apart.

Was it blood?

"Well, there might, not on it, maybe inside somewhere," Keyes replied.

He said, "yeah," when asked if the knife was associated with one of the Washington killings.

Carol Daniels -- Anadarko, OK, Sept 2009

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11044547

Man Claims He Saw Murder Suspect Fleeing Anadarko Church
    Posted: Sep 03, 2009 9:04 PM EST Updated: Sep 04, 2009 1:01 PM EST

BBM
    "This guy was coming out. He was covered in blood and he had a ski mask on. He had a knife in his hand and he was dripping blood," Richardson said.
    However, there are contradictions in Richardson's story. In a published report, he said the blood soaked suspect was black and bald-headed, but he told NEWS 9 he was wearing a ski mask.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-23-2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: added title

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.as...4_oklaho552762

OKLAHOMA CITY - The mother of a pastor whose slaying inside her small church in Anadarko 2 1/2 years ago remains unsolved says that Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agents have recently asked her about a person in Chicago.
    Chicago. One of IK's central hubs. But given that this is Oklahoma, we well never get any further information.....IMO.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-23-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: added title

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11044547

Man Claims He Saw Murder Suspect Fleeing Anadarko Church
    Posted: Sep 03, 2009 9:04 PM EST Updated: Sep 04, 2009 1:01 PM EST

BBM
    Lucky1, I sat and read the forum on this crime and all stories....The man that saw this was said to be homeless, but later on someone told the press he was not homeless but had choose to stay at the car wash for years.....with all that being said I go back to the Boca Raton Mall shootings, Jane Doe was told by her abductor to tell LE that he was Short, Black and Fat.....Sounds like if this was Keyes, he knew this little town pretty good, and who knows if he went by the man known to be drinking at the car-wash, Keyes would have known many would not believe this man because in moo seems he may have been mentally challenged but the words that stuck out to me was "Ski-Mask"
    "knife"....she was "Black"...."Church" and then posing her body in a "Crucificx"
    Keyes could have been sleeping in this church and then perhaps the pastor surprised him when she un-locked the door, or I personally think he had this planned as with other victims known, she drove about 2 hours each Sunday to get to the church and then back home as stated in one of the above articles, I'm sure this Pastor had tried to witness to him and we know he proclaimed to be Atheists, this would have made him so angry just like the Elder at the Church of Wells tried to preach at him....so that is why I feel this lady is Keyes Victim in moo.....Seems he was consumed with going to churches as he stated, doing a kill, then burn the church or let the members walk in on the crime....I just feel this kill really gave him a "high" and he wanted to do more in this matter, I personally feel also the only reason this church did not burn sucessfully (only the Pastor's Hair" was that 2 of her friends showed up a little after 11:00 a.m.....Chemicals had been sprayed around this pastor's body, but only the hair burnt...Perhaps he got in a hurry to leave....but all is moo
    Last edited by bessie; 09-23-2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: added title

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Cold...&bih=639&dpr=1

Cold Steel Tanto, 4 1/2-inch folding knife photos

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3754539.html

Israel Keyes, Serial Killer, Gave Up Bodies In Washington On Released FBI Tapes (VIDEO)

Keyes lived in Washington state before moving to Anchorage in 2007.

In a Nov. 29 interview, just three days before he was found dead in his jail cell from suicide, Keyes asked if investigators had found any knives at his New York property or on a boat he owned in Washington state. He said there were two knives missing from his girlfriend's home in Anchorage, and he didn't know where they were.

He was particularly concerned about a Cold Steel Tanto, 4 1/2-inch folding knife he bought in Port Angeles, Wash. Asked by Assistant U.S. Attorney Kevin Feldis why the knife was important, Keyes indicated authorities might find something if they took it apart.

Was it blood?

"Well, there might, not on it, maybe inside somewhere," Keyes replied.

He said, "yeah," when asked if the knife was associated with one of the Washington killings.

Not sure why, but your link didn't work for me on Carol Daniels' thread, but it does here. Lucky (or, rather unlucky) for me it caused me to look up the Tanto cold steel knife.

To complement their tactical mission we have given each blade a tough, black, Tuff-Ex finish. Our testing has shown this coating offers three major advantages for tactical blades. First, it helps the blade to resist rust. Second, it eliminates glare and light reflections, which may give its user away. And third, it's a superior lubricant, which causes the blade to slip through even tough material with markedly less friction.

http://www.*****************/knife-283854.html

Last edited by bessie; 09-23-2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: added title
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Quote Originally Posted by digndoodle View Post
    Lucky1, I sat and read the forum on this crime and all stories....The man that saw this was said to be homeless, but later on someone told the press he was not homeless but had choose to stay at the car wash for years.....with all that being said I go back to the Boca Raton Mall shootings, Jane Doe was told by her abductor to tell LE that he was Short, Black and Fat.....Sounds like if this was Keyes, he knew this little town pretty good, and who knows if he went by the man known to be drinking at the car-wash, Keyes would have known many would not believe this man because in moo seems he may have been mentally challenged but the words that stuck out to me was "Ski-Mask"
    "knife"....she was "Black"...."Church" and then posing her body in a "Crucificx"
    Keyes could have been sleeping in this church and then perhaps the pastor surprised him when she un-locked the door, or I personally think he had this planned as with other victims known, she drove about 2 hours each Sunday to get to the church and then back home as stated in one of the above articles, I'm sure this Pastor had tried to witness to him and we know he proclaimed to be Atheists, this would have made him so angry just like the Elder at the Church of Wells tried to preach at him....so that is why I feel this lady is Keyes Victim in moo.....Seems he was consumed with going to churches as he stated, doing a kill, then burn the church or let the members walk in on the crime....I just feel this kill really gave him a "high" and he wanted to do more in this matter, I personally feel also the only reason this church did not burn sucessfully (only the Pastor's Hair" was that 2 of her friends showed up a little after 11:00 a.m.....Chemicals had been sprayed around this pastor's body, but only the hair burnt...Perhaps he got in a hurry to leave....but all is moo
    Great observations. I still think we need to be careful that we don't try to fit IK into every case. I am obsessed with him, but that doesn't mean he was responsible for every case that has some commonality. Unfortunately there are no shortage of 'bad guys'!

This isn't a criticism (after all, I am the one who raised this possible connection) just a caution, perhaps mostly to me. What is that old expression? ..."if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

But there are some coincidences that warrant further investigation!
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.as...4_oklaho552762

Chicago. One of IK's central hubs. But given that this is Oklahoma, we well never get any further information.....IMO.

True, Lucky1.. Due to the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation's antiquated investigative strategy of silence, the serial killer that viciously murdered Skyla Whitaker, 11, and Taylor Placker, 13, in 2008 was tragically enabled to take another innocent victim; Ashley Taylor's life a few years later.. If not for the late Susan Murphy Milano; victim advocate, their murderer; serial killer Kevin Sweat, would likely still be active, imo..
    http://imaginepublicity.com/2011/10/...y-milano-show/

The Murders of Skyla Whitaker, Taylor Placker and Ashley Taylor..What’s the Connection?

__________________________________________________ ________

'Lucky1, The flare that Israel Keyes used to ignite his arson fires was one of his unique signatures'..Wondering if he was using flares in 2010 when the Pastor was murdered. Since the fire self extinguished, the ignition source should have been obvious to arson investigators. On the other hand, the botched arson may be why and when, IK began using the flares..

http://israelkeyes.blogspot.com/

Israel Keyes. A "force of pure evil, acting at random," according to the U.S.

Attorney for Vermont, Tristam Coffin. He shivered with adrenaline when recounting his crimes. "He liked what he was doing. He talked about getting a rush out of it, the adrenaline, the excitement," said FBI Special Agent Jolene Goeden. He burglarized houses across the country, between twenty and thirty total.

He buried buckets and tool boxes, dubbed "murder kits" by the media, across the United States. They contained cable ties. Duct tape. Guns. Silencers. Flares. ("A handy way to start a fire," Keyes comments.) Other things to assist in abduction, murder, arson, robbery.
    Asked about motivation for his plethora of crimes, he explains, "(I)t's not so much why I did it, as why not?" (97)

"There is no one who knows me – or who has ever known me – who knows anything about me, really... They're going to tell you something that does not line up with anything I tell you because I'm two different people basically."

"How long have you been two different people?"
    Kevin Feldis, of the U.S. Attorney's Office asked.

Israel chuckled. "Long time. Fourteen years."

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    Great observations. I still think we need to be careful that we don't try to fit IK into every case. I am obsessed with him, but that doesn't mean he was responsible for every case that has some commonality. Unfortunately there are no shortage of 'bad guys'!

This isn't a criticism (after all, I am the one who raised this possible connection) just a caution, perhaps mostly to me. What is that old expression? ..."if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

But there are some coincidences that warrant further investigation!
    Snoopster, I am not putting Keyes to each person posted, but this one a lot more than some I have seen posted so far he said he picked small rural towns, usually stayed a day or two to get a feel of the people, and from this poor man that said he saw the person exit, to me Keyes loved planting phones and etc. in homeless areas I feel, I think he thought himself a much bigger person than those homeless and from all my searching and reading, he has family members all across the US and I just feel he probably traveled a lot on rural roads when he went to visit

And believe me I am not obsessed with him, I have to actually say when I see his photo on various places I get nauseated at my stomach, he is in noway human to me...I PRAY this whole investigation soon comes to an end, but sadly if they truly follow through as they stated they would do, it may be a long process....I personally have my own IK story, mind and thoughts, victims and etc. but I said I would follow this until they officially close this case and I will as long as I have breath in me due to the fact I am waiting on 2 cases I feel so strong was IK...but then again I'm sure each one here has a similar story....but I have always said to break this case wide open it will have to be from family members, a best friend or from some group he was associated with, as he said "No-one actually knows the real me, No-One" and sadly that is not happening at all,perhaps because they too were stalked, threatened by this monster???

Lots of helpful statements by IK and other info in this article, imo....When arrested, IK, began the Alaskan interrogations by the FBI, blaming his motives on satanism, if my memory is correct. The FBI was unconvinced of this revelation and discouraged IK from going down this path..

Keyes rejected religion, says pastor to speak at serial killer's funeral

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/12/06/271607...#storylink=cpy

Snoopster, I am not putting Keyes to each person posted, but this one a lot more than some I have seen posted so far he said he picked small rural towns, usually stayed a day or two to get a feel of the people, and from this poor man that said he saw the person exit, to me Keyes loved planting phones and etc. in homeless areas I feel, I think he thought himself a much bigger person than those homeless and from all my searching and reading, he has family members all across the US and I just feel he probably traveled a lot on rural roads when he went to visit

And believe me I am not obsessed with him, I have to actually say when I see his photo on various places I get nauseated at my stomach, he is in noway human to me...I PRAY this whole investigation soon comes to an end, but sadly if they truly follow through as they stated they would do, it may be a long process....I personally have my own IK story, mind and thoughts, victims and etc. but I said I would follow this until they officially close this case and I will as long as I have breath in me due to the fact I am waiting on 2 cases I feel so strong was IK...but then again I'm sure each one here has a similar story....but I have always said to break this case wide open it will have to be from family members, a best friend or from some group he was associated with, as he said "No-one actually knows the real me, No-One" and sadly that is not happening at all,perhaps because they too were stalked, threatened by this monster???
    Oh, digndoodle, please don't take my comments personally!! You likely "know" IK better than anyone here! Between you, foxfire and lucky1, I don't think anyone can get a better feel for this guy.

My comments were truly related to my natural tendency to see IK in every case I look at now.

Please keep up the great work!!

It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

IMO, IK, if responsible for the brutal stabbing murder of Pastor Carol Daniels, would not have posed the body in the crucifix position, virtually decapitate her, and stab her multiple times/overkill, and was not an impulsive act of opportunity. All info provided would indicate a very well planned and executed ritual killing in a cult like dark angel/grim reaper fashion, to send a message, imo.. The demonic creature that did this would have monitored the media coverage, imo..
    Just thought it interesting that Azrael, also spelled Azriel, Azrail, Azraille, Azra’eil, Ezra'il, Ezraeil, Izrail, Izrael, and Ozryel, happens to be the Angel of Death...

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    Oh, digndoodle, please don't take my comments personally!! You likely "know" IK better than anyone here! Between you, foxfire and lucky1, I don't think anyone can get a better feel for this guy.

My comments were truly related to my natural tendency to see IK in every case I look at now.

Please keep up the great work!!

Snoopster, I didn't take it personally, but I know some things that cannot be posted on here is why I jump sometimes and blurt out things I should keep to myself and that is a bad thing on my part. lol

I do not begin to understand all of IK, not at all but all my thinking kinda goes by a lot he said in released conversations with investigators..guess I'm a go back several times and make sure you caught a word or sentence type of person.....This was all a game to him even the killings but to me he was a big coward inside...that may sound really strange but in some dark way he was truly a coward, My little IK story so far is I definitely think something "stunk" in his early life, I cannot understand any mother that has only 2 kids at the time having a babysitter, she did not work a job and in one of the 1st known releasing a lady comes forth and states she was the Keye's babysitter with the 2 kids...There was someone in that home that just was not right, not blaming anyone in the family but it's too obvious to me....I have looked at some early year crimes back in the 70's on up and they are almost identical to what we know of IK...If it wasn't for the year these people went missing I would just shake my head in disgust...too close for comfort in my thinking and then 2 of his sisters were known to rebel along with Keyes...Must have been a horribly strict home in some way. and moving a family all across the US at different intervals???...That is strange in it's ownself in my thinking, the father was only a handy-man-carpenter and I'm sure his job would not have caused him to just uproot this family several times. Keyes is athiests yet his GF is interested in "religion"???....Guess it may be true opposites attract.

Keyes had a huge amount of resentment inside I feel, he was quick to anger, was a known alcoholic..he said he had to drink each day to live with all he had done, yet said to be a good father, very good carpenter, he excelled in his known work but he was only home schooled...I have to wonder if this is why he hated people with big time jobs? in his suicide note, he said similar to "Go get in your fancy car, drive it on roads of dinasour bones, click in your timeclock, sit on your a88 and play games on your phone all day" and he talked about buying things people don't need, spending too much money. He was brought up in a cabin with no lights nor running water, very few people lived in the area he did while a child, his family did not believe in public schools, I just feel there is a deep resentment right in the midst of all of this, as far as I can understand he never owned a house except the run-down property in Constable N.Y. and I think the father owned it before and then gave it to IK at age 18 or 19.....The Alaskan home was owned by his GF

I just think while reading and searching it is important to not have a closed mind on possible victims, as Lucky1 found his zig-zagging out west...Why would a person do this???.....he was a very complex animal I think and as I have said before, I feel there will be some victims we have not even thought about that will be brought out by FBI, yet I feel there will be a lot linked to Keyes that the FBI never gave 1 thought too..but this is all just moo

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    IMO, IK, if responsible for the brutal stabbing murder of Pastor Carol Daniels, would not have posed the body in the crucifix position, virtually decapitate her, and stab her multiple times/overkill, and was not an impulsive act of opportunity. All info provided would indicate a very well planned and executed ritual killing in a cult like dark angel/grim reaper fashion, to send a message, imo.. The demonic creature that did this would have monitored the media coverage, imo..
    Just thought it interesting that Azrael, also spelled Azriel, Azrail, Azraille, Azra’eil, Ezra'il, Ezraeil, Izrail, Izrael, and Ozryel, happens to be the Angel of Death...
    Foxfire are you saying that you don't feel IK would place a victim in a crucifix position??.....I have to disagree here if so, If he entered that church and she began to witness to him, I can see he would have flew into a mad raged fit similar to the one at his sister's wedding in Well's Texas...they finally just dismissed the wedding and went outside to the reception...that sounds like Keyes threw a rage fit to me inside the church
    If this was IK, I'm sure the Pastor tried to defend herself from this monster, therefore making the killer make various wounds and different places on the body, I think she knew she had surely met the devil face to face and that would have been the angel of death for sure
    Don't you think if he did this crime, he was following media coverage and that might be why he told authorities he had thought about taking the Curriers to an abandoned church, but he could not find one in Essex that fit his MO, then went on to talk about that was in his future plannings, killing in the church, either burning it down or leaving the victims body to let the members come in and find it.....and then he Laughed as he always does...YUK

Foxfire are you saying that you don't feel IK would place a victim in a crucifix position??.....I have to disagree here if so, If he entered that church and she began to witness to him, I can see he would have flew into a mad raged fit similar to the one at his sister's wedding in Well's Texas...they finally just dismissed the wedding and went outside to the reception...that sounds like Keyes threw a rage fit to me inside the church
    If this was IK, I'm sure the Pastor tried to defend herself from this monster, therefore making the killer make various wounds and different places on the body, I think she knew she had surely met the devil face to face and that would have been the angel of death for sure
    Don't you think if he did this crime, he was following media coverage and that might be why he told authorities he had thought about taking the Curriers to an abandoned church, but he could not find one in Essex that fit his MO, then went on to talk about that was in his future plannings, killing in the church, either burning it down or leaving the victims body to let the members come in and find it.....and then he Laughed as he always does...YUK
    No, on the contrary, Digndoodle, I feel that although there are many deviant demonic creatures that are capable of the Pastor's murder. Few have the means, motive, or opportunity, as did IK. From known info, I feel confident that IK was responsible for the Pastor's ritual murder..

April 6 audio interview:

He mentions that Lorraine Currier will not have any clothing with or on her, Bill still had his shorts. (I'm thinking about the fact that Carol Daniels was also found nude....)

He points out the Lowes near the Currier's home, says he bought large trash bags on his credit card.

Claims he got a fishing license and fished for a couple of days in VT and the night he planned to leave he went walking around and "took" the Curriers that night.

Either the April 5th or 6th interview he states:
    "I am only gonna give you the dots that I know you are gonna eventually connect."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast