1118 users online (151 members and 967 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
    April 6 audio interview:

He mentions that Lorraine Currier will not have any clothing with or on her, Bill still had his shorts. (I'm thinking about the fact that Carol Daniels was also found nude....)

He points out the Lowes near the Currier's home, says he bought large trash bags on his credit card.

Claims he got a fishing license and fished for a couple of days in VT and the night he planned to leave he went walking around and "took" the Curriers that night.

Either the April 5th or 6th interview he states:
    "I am only gonna give you the dots that I know you are gonna eventually connect."

The only thing I think we can trust from what IK said, was that he sexually assaulted both SK and LC, his only known female victims. I believe that sexual assault was an important component to him.

We don't know if Carol Daniels was sexually assaulted. I would love to know. If she wasn't, then I don't think it was IK.

IK told LE that he didn't want the information about the sexual assaults and 'what he did to the bodies' to become public information. I really wonder what he did to the bodies. We know he dismembered Samantha.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

http://www.viralnova.com/black-man-v...-supremacists/

I know the above link has nothing to do with this discussion, but is a very good example of white sujpremacists and how they are slowly working in the small western towns, this way they are less noticed when they decide to do their dirty work...IK was supposedly a white supremacists and attended the church in Colville and was seen at the AN meeting while a teenager

Personally I do not think Keyes will have any victims that are not white, FBI may prove me wrong but this just seems to be his beliefs and also remember they are taught that the Jews of today are from the devil, they are satan's spawn or workers., sadly not only in these small west towns is this going on, some of these beliefs still are carried on in the deep deep South

Snoopster, sadly they have never released if the victim was sexually assaulted, but back on page 1 of this forum they did release that when a body is positioned in a pose, that is a reason for doing this and also the cuts on her breast....and I personally feel IK will be known to have done some horrible things to his bodies..seems that was the main reason he did not want the public to know, I feel he knew he would be looked at not only as a serial killer, but a very bad sexual pervert also

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    No, on the contrary, Digndoodle, I feel that although there are many deviant demonic creatures that are capable of the Pastor's murder. Few have the means, motive, or opportunity, as did IK. From known info, I feel confident that IK was responsible for the Pastor's ritual murder..

Couple of observations: Pastor Carol Daniels 61 found murdered inside her church, 8/24/09(Incorrect date)

August 23, 2009 was a Sunday...Pastor was murdered 08/23/2009.. Her body was discovered around noon Sunday, Aug. 23, 2009.
    August 24, 2009 the Anadarko Daily News; the local newspaper burned to the ground. Origination of the Fire was determined to be the Bar next door..

"The perp wasn't caught on the security of the convenience store that caught the Pastor entering her Church that Sunday morning.. If the perp entered from the rear of the building under the cloak of darkness and lay in wait for her. The camera should have caught him leaving, unless he had scouted the church prior for nearby security cameras"..

<sniped & BBM>
    FIRE DESTROYS ANADARKO DAILY NEWS
    http://www.okpress.com/Websites/okpr...9Publisher.pdf

The foremost concern
    on Carolyn McBride’s
    mind Saturday, Aug. 24, as
    she watched the The Anadarko Daily News building
    burn to a husk
    was how she
    and her staff would publish
    Monday’s edition.
    McBride, co-publisher
    of The Daily News along
    with her husband Joe, is no
    stranger to disaster. It was
    only in May that a tornado
    came through Anadarko
    and ripped the roof off of
    the building.
    While firemen from
    four counties worked to
    save businesses connected
    to The Daily News and
    adjacent bar where the fire
    started

Monday’s edition started with just enough material for a front page, said
    McBride. The top story
    was the horrific murder of
    Pastor Carol Daniels whose
    body was found Sunday in
    a local church. The second
    story was the fire at the
    newspaper

__________________________________________________ ______
    Last edited by Foxfire; 09-24-2013 at 10:29 PM.

The above date on the Fire at the Anadarko Daily News was also inaccurate: "IMO, it was possibly torched as a distraction from the Pastor's murder 3 blocks away....

http://newsok.com/anadarko-daily-new...ad_story_photo

Anadarko Daily News editor Carolyn McBride watches newsroom burn
    Aaron Crespo • Published: August 23, 2009
    ANADARKO — Carolyn McBride stood near the back of her family’s business on Saturday and watched it burn.
    McBride, editor of the Anadarko Daily News, said the newsprint at her family’s paper was the last thing to burn as crews worked to put out the fire that destroyed her business and a neighboring bar in downtown Anadarko.

Investigations begin
    Fire crews responded to the fire about 5 a.m. to fight the flames, which destroyed the Tornado Alley Bar and the Anadarko Daily News office, according to a release sent by the Anadarko Police Department. McBride said it started in the bar and spread.
    Paul Hinchey, Anadarko’s assistant fire chief, said the fire was mostly out by 8:30 a.m. A cause of the fire has not been determined, and the state fire marshal has been called in to investigate.

__________________________________________________ _______

http://newsok.com/in-downtown-anadar...rticle/3395444

ANADARKO — Old editions dating to the early 1900s are ashes. Desktop computers were melted. . The paper and a bar next door were destroyed in a fire Saturday in Anadarko. The paper and a bar next door were destroyed in a fire Saturday in Anadarko.
    But what wasn’t lost in the fire that ravaged the offices of The Anadarko Daily News early Saturday was important news that only a community paper provides.

Only in The Anadarko Daily News will you find:

"Sunny Pals,” a list of of Anadarko Public Schools students in prekindergarten through first grade achieving perfect attendance.
    The Anadarko and Fort Cobb "Yards of the Month.”
    And, Thursday’s list of "Powwows and Handgames.”

"That paper is the livelihood of the community” said George Salamy, owner of George’s Department Store in Anadarko for about 60 years. "How would people know what was going on in the county if they didn’t put it in print for us?”

Flames also devoured the Tornado Alley bar.
    Last edited by Foxfire; 09-24-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Article Photos: In downtown Anadarko, a double dose of bad news
    (.38-caliber pistol found read more)

Slain preacher's body was in staged position, Anadarko investigator said
    Oklahoma City pastor found slain in Anadarko
    The fire investigation

The state fire marshal’s office is not ready to say whether arson is suspected in the Saturday fire that destroyed The Anadarko Daily News and Tornado Alley bar.

"We know that it started near the back of the bar in the area of an electrical panel, but we have not determined how it was caused,” fire marshal spokeswoman JoAnne Sellars said Monday.
    Investigators said the fire was discovered at the bar about 5 a.m., three hours after it closed.

"There was heavy smoke reported when firefighters arrived,” Sellars said. "They made entry but had to back out due to the thick smoke.”

Carolyn McBride, editor of The Anadarko Daily News, said she arrived at the fire about 5:30 a.m. Saturday.

She and husband Joe McBride Jr., co-publishers, were just north of the newspaper building in a park near when she looked down and saw a gun. McBride said she flagged down a police officer, Sgt. Charles Pendarvis, and he took possession of the .38-caliber pistol. She said she does not think the gun had any relevance to the fire.

Johnny Johnson and Robert Medley, Staff Writers
    http://newsok.com/in-downtown-anadar...rticle/3395444

Prolly unrelated, but since IK studied other serial killers. Would IK, have also studied those responsible for bringing serial killers to Justice?
    Just thought this an interesting coincidence/parallel: World renowned crime author, and homicide investigation expert Vernon J. Geberth, who consulted in Pastor Carol Daniels' horrific murder, is the author of "the Bible" of homicide investigations", used by investigators across the USA..

Curriculum Vitae: Vernon J. Geberth
    http://www.practicalhomicide.com/AboutPHI/cv.htm#editor

Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anadarko Pastor's Murder
    http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=11009040

Vernon Geberth has written dozens of books on the many facets of homicides including an 800-page text that is widely known as "the Bible" of homicide investigations. A copy of it sits in detective units across the nation, including Tulsa's.
    Daniels Alaskan Peace Officer’s Association (A.P.O.A.) 50th Annual 2011 Crime Conference, Anchorage, Alaska
    May 16 - 20, 2011
    Child Death Investigation Workshop Monday, May 16, 2011 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Workshop Chair: Dr. Michael Illiescu, MD
    Conducted a Three-Day Advanced Practical Homicide Investigation® for attendees May 17-20, 2011
    IK, revealed to investigators prior to the Currier Murders(VT-06/08/2011) that he had considered taking victims to a church, where he would either simply leave the body to be found, or to burn the church down with the victim's body in it. IK, drove around in Vermont, looking for suitable churches in small towns. He had issues with organized religion. IK was forensically aware; used drano to speed up the decomposition of remains, removed victim's clothing, and would likely use bleach on the bodies for destroying DNA.

6/5 -8, 2011: Essex, VT
    Arrived on 6/5/2011 and checked into the Handy Suites motel for a three day stay.

June 8, 2011: Keyes flew from Anchorage to Chicago on June 2, 2011. He rented a car and drove to Essex, Vermont. On June 8, 2011, Keyes admitted to the abduction and murder of Bill and Lorraine Currier. Keyes disposed of a weapon stolen from the Currier home and the gun he used to shoot Bill Currier in Blakes River Falls Reservoir. These weapons and a nearby cache were recovered by the FBI. Following the murder, Keyes traveled around the east coast before driving back to Chicago. On June 15, 2011, Keyes flew from Chicago to San Francisco, only staying one night, returning to Anchorage on June 16, 2011.

6/8/2011: Killed Bill and Lorraine Currier
    32 Upper Main St, Essex VT 2011

betw. 6/8 - 15, 2011: Maine
    After killing the Curriers in VT on 6/8/2011, he visited his parents in Maine.

Wow Foxfire! Those are some great finds! Imagine that, a big fire less than 24 hrs before a preacher is murdered in a church on the same block.....that is a great big coincidence IMO.

And the fire started in the bar around 5 am, from the electrical panel. Hmmmm. Who would we know who would know exactly how to make that happen....

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    The only thing I think we can trust from what IK said, was that he sexually assaulted both SK and LC, his only known female victims. I believe that sexual assault was an important component to him.

We don't know if Carol Daniels was sexually assaulted. I would love to know. If she wasn't, then I don't think it was IK.

IK told LE that he didn't want the information about the sexual assaults and 'what he did to the bodies' to become public information. I really wonder what he did to the bodies. We know he dismembered Samantha.
    I've started listening to the audio recordings again Snoopster, and in the early April ones he mentions several times about how he doesn't want the media to start dissecting his "motivations". That was how he started talking about it originally....later on he talks about what he did to the bodies. I really feel his motivation is the key to figuring out large parts of this, because I think there is a central theme to who he chose to stalk/kidnap/murder - which would help narrow down other victims. I really don't think there was any profile for the single males (other than opportunity) or prostitutes (I feel certain they didn't meet up with him and walk away fine).

I've wondered if the arson he did in Aledo was actually one of his stalking victims. The news article about it says she lived alone but was out visiting relatives at the time of the fire. I've wondered if he stopped, found she wasn't there and chose to burn the house down because of it.....kinda like BTK and Anna Williams. I know BTK didn't burn her house down, but he was very angry that she wasn't there......

no one in particular - just trying to see how to put the pieces together

I've started listening to the audio recordings again Snoopster, and in the early April ones he mentions several times about how he doesn't want the media to start dissecting his "motivations". That was how he started talking about it originally....later on he talks about what he did to the bodies. I really feel his motivation is the key to figuring out large parts of this, because I think there is a central theme to who he chose to stalk/kidnap/murder - which would help narrow down other victims. I really don't think there was any profile for the single males (other than opportunity) or prostitutes (I feel certain they didn't meet up with him and walk away fine).

I've wondered if the arson he did in Aledo was actually one of his stalking victims. The news article about it says she lived alone but was out visiting relatives at the time of the fire. I've wondered if he stopped, found she wasn't there and chose to burn the house down because of it.....kinda like BTK and Anna Williams. I know BTK didn't burn her house down, but he was very angry that she wasn't there
    BBM - in reference to the above bolded, those are great points Lucky - - I think a lot of it must stem from his chiidhood and being banned from his community - it's like when someone has a void to fill and they shop to compulsion or work out for two hours every day on the stairmaster - it's something to me about a void that he felt about what happened with how his family treated him - I'm just thinking out loud here but maybe the dates of his crimes and the locations he picked meant something to him - like maybe some family functions he couldn't go to on those dates and that's what spurred it - IIRC he went to his grandmothers birthday in California - but I think many of his brothers and sisters didn't keep in touch with him IIRC - some may have - but not most of them - AIR and Memory
    http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may...amily-20110530

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41448084.../

Case Players
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190915

http://www.israelkeyes.blogspot.com

http://www.cbs8.com/story/27934979/s...earch-warrants

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/...b_response.pdf

This is all just my impression in reference to the above bolded questions and JMO and MOO and IMO and speculation based off of information in the book and above referenced link

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts - Daniel Patrick Moynihan, 1944

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ook-grave.html
    On February 29, Keyes withdrew $500 in ransom money from an Anchorage ATM, using a debit card stolen from Koenig's boyfriend (the two shared an account). The next day, $500 more was retrieved from another ATM.

Then on March 7, far away in Willcox, Arizona, Keyes withdrew $400. He traveled to Lordsburg, New Mexico, and took out $80. Two days later, a withdrawal of $480 in Humble, Texas. On March 11, the same amount from an ATM in Shepherd, Texas.

By then, authorities had a blurry ATM photo and a pattern: Keyes was driving along route I-10 in a rented white Ford Focus.

I fully understand that the FBI is NOT looking at high profile missing person's cases in relation to IK and that Holly Bobo doesn't fit into his timeline, however, I cannot help but point out something interesting I noticed when reading about Holly.....this is from an interview Clint Bobo gave about seeing his sister in the garage with the cammo man, BBM:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...4/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So where did you find the blood?

C. BOBO: It was in the garage, under where I saw the silhouette of them kneeled down in the garage.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: When you saw them kneeling down did you think to ask them or approach them? How far away were you?

C. BOBO: No, I assumed -- I was inside the house and I assumed that that was Holly and her boyfriend Drew and he was dressed in full camouflage so I thought that Drew had been to the woods and killed a turkey and brought it back to the house and the two were sitting there over the turkey talking. After I saw the blood, I thought that was blood of a turkey that Drew had killed.
    Compared to this:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-fZvpie1Bw"]Surveillance video Samantha Koenig kidnapping - YouTube[/ame]

Starting at approximately 4:30 when IK forces Samantha to kneel down in the coffee stand, then enters and kneels down in front of her. Seems to me that might have been a well rehearsed routine for him.

Also, Clint describes Holly's abductor as "being approximately 5`10 and 200 pounds." and

C. BOBO: Well, the information that has come, as far as leading, I saw the two walking towards the woods, there was no leading, there was no dragging. They just looked like they were casually walking towards the woods. And it wasn`t until later they realized that my sister went to the woods in fear for her life.
    Compare that statement to the above video for Samantha and I think you could say the same things about her until she managed to break free for a few seconds.

I'm guessing digndoodle has already spied all this and brought it out months ago but I was too dense to realize what she was saying....

Just for clarification: I fully realize that IK was (officially per the FBI) no where near TN on April 13, 2011 and that more than one person could be using similar methods....but I had to point this out.

I fully understand that the FBI is NOT looking at high profile missing person's cases in relation to IK and that Holly Bobo doesn't fit into his timeline, however, I cannot help but point out something interesting I noticed when reading about Holly.....this is from an interview Clint Bobo gave about seeing his sister in the garage with the cammo man, BBM:

Compared to this:
    Surveillance video Samantha Koenig kidnapping - YouTube

Starting at approximately 4:30 when IK forces Samantha to kneel down in the coffee stand, then enters and kneels down in front of her. Seems to me that might have been a well rehearsed routine for him.

Also, Clint describes Holly's abductor as "being approximately 5`10 and 200 pounds." and

Compare that statement to the above video for Samantha and I think you could say the same things about her until she managed to break free for a few seconds.

I'm guessing digndoodle has already spied all this and brought it out months ago but I was too dense to realize what she was saying....

Just for clarification: I fully realize that IK was (officially per the FBI) no where near TN on April 13, 2011 and that more than one person could be using similar methods....but I had to point this out.
    Thanx for sharing, Lucky1. The websleuths Holly Bobo discussion thread has been locked down for months. Only the media link thread is open and the TN MS Media seems to have ran out of ink. Friday 10/11/2013, is/would have been Holly Bobo's 23rd Birthday..

L1, the first rule of prey for a predator is to gain compliance of their innocent and unsuspecting victim. Imo, this would be one of the many indicators of an experienced predator that abducted Holly Bobo. Although IK; an experienced predator, has identical traits of the person that took HB, imo.
    Imo, IK was not her abductor. HB's abductor was Donnie Frank Jones Jr; confessed killer of TN nursing student Megan Sharpton, imo.

Compared to this:
    Surveillance video Samantha Koenig kidnapping - YouTube

Lucky1.....Great work on the above findings....I did not know they saw Holly and unknown person kneeling down.....but FBI may not have him linked there as of April 13, 2011.....but hummmmm....He did pass by E. Tennessee in 2010 as recently posted on the FB page for I.Keyes......and as we all know by now, Keyes travels 1st, plants a cache and usually returns to do his dirty work...My personal opinion only...I have always felt the Bobo's were going to be the target for a home invasion because it was all over the news stations here and the home is very remote and I just feel when the perp. got to the house he was surprised by Holly being in the carport and I feel she was about to get into her car when this man walked upon her...so shall we say it was a home invasion gone crazy???...but that is only moo of course, but at one time I know they had talked about LE also thought this house had been targeted for a home invasion

SORRY, I went back and re-read the date a person posted on FB page and I posted the wrong year above, someone posted that they met him while on his trip through E. Tennessee in 2008...Not 2010!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Prolly unrelated, but since IK studied other serial killers. Would IK, have also studied those responsible for bringing serial killers to Justice?
    Just thought this an interesting coincidence/parallel: World renowned crime author, and homicide investigation expert Vernon J. Geberth, who consulted in Pastor Carol Daniels' horrific murder, is the author of "the Bible" of homicide investigations", used by investigators across the USA..

Curriculum Vitae: Vernon J. Geberth

Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anadarko Pastor's Murder
    http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=11009040

Daniels Alaskan Peace Officer’s Association (A.P.O.A.) 50th Annual 2011 Crime Conference, Anchorage, Alaska
    May 16 - 20, 2011
    Child Death Investigation Workshop Monday, May 16, 2011 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Workshop Chair: Dr. Michael Illiescu, MD
    Conducted a Three-Day Advanced Practical Homicide Investigation® for attendees May 17-20, 2011
    IK, revealed to investigators prior to the Currier Murders(VT-06/08/2011) that he had considered taking victims to a church, where he would either simply leave the body to be found, or to burn the church down with the victim's body in it. IK, drove around in Vermont, looking for suitable churches in small towns. He had issues with organized religion. IK was forensically aware; used drano to speed up the decomposition of remains, removed victim's clothing, and would likely use bleach on the bodies for destroying DNA.

6/5 -8, 2011: Essex, VT
    Arrived on 6/5/2011 and checked into the Handy Suites motel for a three day stay.

June 8, 2011: Keyes flew from Anchorage to Chicago on June 2, 2011. He rented a car and drove to Essex, Vermont. On June 8, 2011, Keyes admitted to the abduction and murder of Bill and Lorraine Currier. Keyes disposed of a weapon stolen from the Currier home and the gun he used to shoot Bill Currier in Blakes River Falls Reservoir. These weapons and a nearby cache were recovered by the FBI. Following the murder, Keyes traveled around the east coast before driving back to Chicago. On June 15, 2011, Keyes flew from Chicago to San Francisco, only staying one night, returning to Anchorage on June 16, 2011.

6/8/2011: Killed Bill and Lorraine Currier
    32 Upper Main St, Essex VT 2011

betw. 6/8 - 15, 2011: Maine
    After killing the Curriers in VT on 6/8/2011, he visited his parents in Maine.
    Last line BBM above ~ So, his parents (plural) were in Maine in 2011?

http://israelkeyes.blogspot.com/

"In the 1990s the Keyes family move to to Smyrna, Maine and become involved in the maple syrup business."

IK helps build a cabin for his sister in Houlton, Maine.

"On the thirteenth of November 2002, John Keyes passes away."
    "Israel travels to the funeral."

Noticed this line in the blog too, "His grandfather gifts him a .38 revolver when he is fourteen, ..."
    (thinking about the .38 found near the bar in the pastor's case)

The author of the IK blog inquires if anybody has an obituary covering the death of John Keyes.
    When I read that IK visited his parents in Maine in 2011, I thought 'huh?'.

Also, toward the end of IK's freedom, his sister got married in Wells, Texas in March 2012, I believe. In an article where a Pastor Gardner spoke out, he mentions that four of IK's sisters and his mother live in Texas and attend his church.
    I'm curious about the claim that IK visited his parents in Maine in mid 2011.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast