1332 users online (212 members and 1120 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    He visited his *brothers* in Maine. His father was dead. His mother lived I believe in Illinois then, shortly to move to Texas with her religious sect.

Quote Originally Posted by digndoodle View Post
    Foxfire are you saying that you don't feel IK would place a victim in a crucifix position??.....I have to disagree here if so, If he entered that church and she began to witness to him, I can see he would have flew into a mad raged fit similar to the one at his sister's wedding in Well's Texas...they finally just dismissed the wedding and went outside to the reception...that sounds like Keyes threw a rage fit to me inside the church
    If this was IK, I'm sure the Pastor tried to defend herself from this monster, therefore making the killer make various wounds and different places on the body, I think she knew she had surely met the devil face to face and that would have been the angel of death for sure
    Don't you think if he did this crime, he was following media coverage and that might be why he told authorities he had thought about taking the Curriers to an abandoned church, but he could not find one in Essex that fit his MO, then went on to talk about that was in his future plannings, killing in the church, either burning it down or leaving the victims body to let the members come in and find it.....and then he Laughed as he always does...YUK
    Just a quick question…In the murders we know about, IK was very cautious about hiding the bodies. Even with Sam he very methodically disposed of her. Am I missing something to see why IK could be a suspect in this case other than his dislike of the church, etc. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LucyOso View Post
    Just a quick question…In the murders we know about, IK was very cautious about hiding the bodies. Even with Sam he very methodically disposed of her. Am I missing something to see why IK could be a suspect in this case other than his dislike of the church, etc. Thanks!
    LucyOso, imo, IK was an Emulator; Hybrid serial killer; similar to a copycat, but a copier of many with, twists of his own thrown in. Imo, if IK was responsible for Pastor Carol Daniels murder. He would have been sending a very pronounced statement by posing her body in the crucifix position at the altar of her Church.
    IK had fantasized about using a church in one of his future abductions.. It just fits....imo.

James "Jimmy" Tidwell Mt. Enterprise TX

I think the Texas Victim could possibly be James "Jimmy" Tidwell.

http://www.news-journal.com/news/pol...ef96a6d80.html

They said he has been missing since 2/16/12 but I don't think that date is 100% it's just that the last day he worked was 2/15/12.

It fit's GGE timeline

February 6 - 11, 2012: Carnival Cruise Lines trip - round trip from New Orleans, Louisiana.

February 16, 2012: National Bank of Texas robbery - Azle, Texas.

February 1, 2012: Keyes admitted to the abduction and murder of Samantha Koenig in Anchorage, Alaska. He disposed of her body in Matanuska Lake near Palmer, Alaska.

February 2, 2012 to February 18, 2012: Keyes flew to New Orleans where he went on a cruise until February 11th. After the cruise, he drove from New Orleans to Texas. Although he denied it, investigators believe Keyes may be responsible for a homicide in Texas or a surrounding state during this time.

On February 12, 2012, Keyes rented a blue 2011 Kia Soul from a Houston car rental agency and had the vehicle until February 18, 2012. Rental records show 2,847 miles were logged in that time period. In addition to Keyes’ time in Houston, investigators suspect he spent a large part of his time in the Dallas area, where his family lived.

Dallas/Fort Worth area - During February 2012, Keyes admitted traveling through the cities of Azle, Aledo, and Cleburne, Texas. Investigators suspect Keyes’ rental vehicle became stuck in a muddy, rural area, possibly near Cleburne, Texas, between February 12 and 16, 2012.

Glen Rose, Texas Area - Keyes is also suspected of visiting the Post Oak Cemetery in the Glen Rose, Texas area between February 12 and 16, 2012.

I always thought the fire was served to be a diversion for the bank he robbed soon after. But, it does make you wonder if he intended to abduct someone beforehand and became enraged when he found no one home and decided to just burn the place down.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4