1527 users online (306 members and 1221 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WA - Mike Emert, the realtor from Redmond WA

Quote Originally Posted by digndoodle View Post
    Al Kite.........Aurora Colorado...........March 24,2004

http://panachereport.com/channels/mo...acticeKill.htm

The deception continued. Sobieski learned that the killer used Kite's ATM card shortly after the murder. But when he pulled the surveillance stills, all he saw as a man in a mask. The stills barely showed anything.

The next trail came from cell records. At the crime scene, cops found a handwritten note which said "Robert" and gave a phone number. It was the killer's phone and it was still being used. Cops tracked the phone's activity all over Denver. But once again, the killer was one step ahead. Apparently after the murder, the killer left the phone in an area where homeless people hung out. He did this on purpose so that a homeless person would use the phone, forcing cops to track the wrong person, yet again

A friend of mine came up with this story, I sure think it fits the many phases of I. Keyes for sure...NOTE**** at the bottom of the page on this story is 1 photo of the person that did these at an ATM Machine, it has been placed with various articles on his head, but personally I feel the eyes and the nose area fits Keyes for sure...He has a very distinct nose area that would be hard to disguise to me

I hope I places this in the correct region
    One of the strangest cases I have ever read about is the murder of Mike Emert, the realtor from Redmond WA,who was stabbed to death while showing a house in 2001. It was called a completelty "motiveless murder. "

The killer seemed to have a lot of similarities to the Al Kite killer...However, it was revealed recently that the DNA of a guy named Greg Krueger was found at the scene of Mike's murder. Greg Krueger was an ex LEO,who supposedly was a hired killer. He allegedly made a living doing hits. The big mystery is who would have taken out a contract on Mike Emert.

It is an interesting fact that a couple of witnesses saw two men driving Mike's vehicle away from the crime scene... Greg Krueger killed himself before he could be questioned about Mike Emert's murder...jmo moo
    Last edited by bessie; 09-14-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    One of the strangest cases I have ever read about is the murder of Mike Emert, the realtor from Redmond WA,who was stabbed to death while showing a house in 2001. It was called a completelty "motiveless murder. "

The killer seemed to have a lot of similarities to the Al Kite killer...However, it was revealed recently that the DNA of a guy named Greg Krueger was found at the scene of Mike's murder. Greg Krueger was an ex LEO,who supposedly was a hired killer. He allegedly made a living doing hits. The big mystery is who would have taken out a contract on Mike Emert.

It is an interesting fact that a couple of witnesses saw two men driving Mike's vehicle away from the crime scene... Greg Krueger killed himself before he could be questioned about Mike Emert's murder...jmo moo

THANK YOU lizb for posting this....I have been reading various cases and came across the Mike Emert murder....at 1st I thought YES, this is another victim probably linked to Keyes but then read on about Krueger....
    from what I understood, did Krueger kill himself??? or did someone put him in that river by murder and the small known stolen boat found along with the body????...and I read where they thought his buddy was in the river with him, but they have never recovered his body, nor has anyone seen him alive again
    I thought it was very odd they found him in that river along with a stolen boat

This is a photo of the sketch with added DARK CURLY HAIR as described by most that met this person

Quote Originally Posted by digndoodle View Post
    THANK YOU lizb for posting this....I have been reading various cases and came across the Mike Emert murder....at 1st I thought YES, this is another victim probably linked to Keyes but then read on about Krueger....
    from what I understood, did Krueger kill himself??? or did someone put him in that river by murder and the small known stolen boat found along with the body????...and I read where they thought his buddy was in the river with him, but they have never recovered his body, nor has anyone seen him alive again
    I thought it was very odd they found him in that river along with a stolen boat
    Oh yes, there is the huge question of what really happened to Krueger... but, isn't it weird that the Mike Emert murder was so similar to Al Kite's ?

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    Oh yes, there is the huge question of what really happened to Krueger... but, isn't it weird that the Mike Emert murder was so similar to Al Kite's ?

Yes, I mean it was almost like reading Al Kite all over except Emert being found in the bathtub

lizb, as you know by now I just blurt what I think right out here...as I read and saw how close these 2 cases were and then reading further to where the 2 men tried to get the doctor taken down by force but he managed to tear one of the hooded hats off and they found Krueger's DNA on this also, then not long until Kruegers body and the stolen boat known to be one of this doctor's neighbors was discovered in the lake...I'm just going to throw it all out...I immediately thought perhaps Keyes was buddies or used Krueger to do a few of his dirty jobs and he was not happy because the doctor refused to let them get him totally down and his wife coming to the door and suddenly slamming it shut and locked and after all it was supposed to be a home invasion, but failed....maybe Keyes got so mad this job failed and moo, maybe Keyes put Krueger's body in that lake after he killed him
    Seems IK sure liked water areas from what is so far known and it sure would not have bothered Keyes to have stolen that boat just long enough to go out a little and throw the body overboard and we know Keyes was a control freak...so I'm basing all this on if it was Keyes in with Kreuger on this job I'm sure he was very mad they didn't manage to get inside that home and get some money items that he flew into one of his rages and simply got rid of him..but all just moo only here is a link in case you haven't read about the supposedly home invasion

http://www.truecrimediary.com/index....e=cases&id=135

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question for you lizb.....seeing photo's of Krueger and his known buddy in crime....Do you really think he would have been strong enough to pull this body and then put it over in the bath tub???...........I can see him maybe killing, but personally he don't look physically fit enough to do this and he had some age on him also
    Last edited by digndoodle; 09-14-2013 at 01:01 AM.

When posting about a particular case, PLEASE type the victims' names in the title of your post.

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Mike Emert

From your link, digndoodle, a man named Bradshaw was Krueger's partner in the McAllister home invasion, and his probable killer.
    Fast forward to that March night last year, and the beautiful home on Lake Washington. The pair of intruders had disappeared, but one left his ski mask behind. Tests run on DNA from the mask matched a convicted felon named John Alan Bradshaw.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/form...lent-ho/nDRPL/
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    From your link, digndoodle, a man named Bradshaw was Krueger's partner in the McAllister home invasion, and his probable killer.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/form...lent-ho/nDRPL/
    Thanks Bessie, I saw this yesterday also, but so far they have never found Bradshaw and no-one has come forth of seeing him, from what I understood at the bottom of the article you posted along with the home invasion the doctor's family hired a search done in the lake but Bradshaw was not found and to me it just sounds so odd that no sightings of him has been turned in since they were known to be together on this evening of the home invasion deal and the neighbor where the boat was stolen from said he only saw 1 set of footprints in the area where the boat was known to have been located
    I found it strange also that inside the boat was a duffle bag with "hand restraints, duct tape and extra ammo" and as we know now this would be some of I.Keyes favorite things

Just want to park this info here, but haven't found any possible victims as yet. It's just so overwhelming all the locations involved.

ISRAEL KEYES in San Diego, Southern California Area including Border crossing to Tijuana, Mexico
    in 2006 and 2007

5/10/2006: Portland, OR to San Diego, CA
    Flew Portland, OR to San Diego, CA on 5/10/2006.
    No known rental car.
    Left San Diego 5/15/2006
    May 10 - 15, 2006: Southwest Airlines flight (Portland, Oregon to San Diego, California; round-trip).

10/21/2006: Seattle, WA to San Diego, CA
    Flew Seattle, WA to San Diego, CA on 10/21/2006.
    No known rental car.
    Walked across border into San Ysidro, Mexico on 10/22/06.
    Left San Diego on 10/23/06.
    October 21 - 23, 2006: Alaska Airlines flight (Seattle, Washington to San Diego, California; round-trip).

October 22, 2006: Pedestrian border crossing - San Ysidro, Mexico to San Diego, California.

October 23, 2006: Hotel reservation (Quality Inn & Suites) - San Diego, California

2007: April 26, 2007: Border crossing from Tijuana, Mexico to San Diego, California; ate at restaurant in Tijuana.

April 27 - 28, 2007: Hotel reservation (Best Western) - Kettleman City, California.

April 27, 2007: Border crossing from San Diego to San Ysidro, Mexico.

April 28 - 30, 2007: Hotel reservation (The Chablis Inn) - Napa, California.
    (something off on these dates?)

April 30, 2007: Border crossing from Tijuana, Mexico to San Diego, California.

McStay family - border crossing information

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Just want to park this info here, but haven't found any possible victims as yet. It's just so overwhelming all the locations involved.

ISRAEL KEYES in San Diego, Southern California Area including Border crossing to Tijuana, Mexico
    in 2006 and 2007

5/10/2006: Portland, OR to San Diego, CA
    Flew Portland, OR to San Diego, CA on 5/10/2006.
    No known rental car.
    Left San Diego 5/15/2006
    May 10 - 15, 2006: Southwest Airlines flight (Portland, Oregon to San Diego, California; round-trip).

10/21/2006: Seattle, WA to San Diego, CA
    Flew Seattle, WA to San Diego, CA on 10/21/2006.
    No known rental car.
    Walked across border into San Ysidro, Mexico on 10/22/06.
    Left San Diego on 10/23/06.
    October 21 - 23, 2006: Alaska Airlines flight (Seattle, Washington to San Diego, California; round-trip).

October 22, 2006: Pedestrian border crossing - San Ysidro, Mexico to San Diego, California.

October 23, 2006: Hotel reservation (Quality Inn & Suites) - San Diego, California

2007: April 26, 2007: Border crossing from Tijuana, Mexico to San Diego, California; ate at restaurant in Tijuana.

April 27 - 28, 2007: Hotel reservation (Best Western) - Kettleman City, California.

April 27, 2007: Border crossing from San Diego to San Ysidro, Mexico.

April 28 - 30, 2007: Hotel reservation (The Chablis Inn) - Napa, California.
    (something off on these dates?)

April 30, 2007:
    Border crossing from Tijuana, Mexico to San Diego, California.
    BBM - in reference to the above bolded, just wanted to say thanks for posting this - do you remember where you saw this information? it is very helpful - - from the information above - it appears that Keye's made several trips by foot into Mexico from San Diego - also interesting that he does not seem to repeat the hotels he stayed in either according to the above list - would be interesting to know more information about his stay's at the different hotels - maybe a small clue in patterns exist that are not apparent
    http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may...amily-20110530

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41448084.../

Case Players
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=190915

http://www.israelkeyes.blogspot.com

http://www.cbs8.com/story/27934979/s...earch-warrants

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/...b_response.pdf

This is all just my impression in reference to the above bolded questions and JMO and MOO and IMO and speculation based off of information in the book and above referenced link

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts - Daniel Patrick Moynihan, 1944

Hi ISpy101. I got that info from the Timeline posted on this forum. I pulled out all the dates for a certain area. So far, I have tried to find any bank robberies, victims, rapes, anything he could have done in the San Diego and Tijuana area with no luck.

Sticky: Timelines [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220907"]Timelines *NO DISCUSSION* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I agree, trying to find his logic is extremely interesting, but proving to be a time consuming endeavor. I can't imagine why he went across the border and apparently had dinner in Tijuana on April 26, 2007.

Lots of people park in San Ysidro, or take a trolley, and then walk across. It saves time with no long car lines to get back into the U.S. Did he have dinner with friends? Take something into or out of Mexico?

San Diego Trolley to Tijuana
    http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel...lley-BR-1.html

Keep asking myself if there was some reason to go there. Any ideas?

In general , I wonder if he was hiding survival kits with cash around lots of border areas, in case he ever needed to go on the run.
    Last edited by Curious Me; 09-20-2013 at 04:39 AM. Reason: add a trolley link

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Hi ISpy101. I got that info from the Timeline posted on this forum. I pulled out all the dates for a certain area. So far, I have tried to find any bank robberies, victims, rapes, anything he could have done in the San Diego and Tijuana area with no luck.

Sticky: Timelines Timelines *NO DISCUSSION* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I agree, trying to find his logic is extremely interesting, but proving to be a time consuming endeavor. I can't imagine why he went across the border and apparently had dinner in Tijuana on April 26, 2007.

Lots of people park in San Ysidro, or take a trolley, and then walk across. It saves time with no long car lines to get back into the U.S. Did he have dinner with friends? Take something into or out of Mexico?

San Diego Trolley to Tijuana
    http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel...lley-BR-1.html

Keep asking myself if there was some reason to go there. Any ideas?

In general , I wonder if he was hiding survival kits with cash around lots of border areas, in case he ever needed to go on the run.
    Curious Me, You have brought a great thought to us all, I'm wondering how hard it is to cross in a car such as do you have to have the vehicle searched??, what is allowed to take along in case you drive over and of course I have often thought of drugs being smuggled in or out??? Could this be a reason for crossing several times? and from what I have read in several articles his family is now all over the US States, could he have relatives living in Mexico??.......Just a thought and all moo

Does Utah belong in this thread? If so....

Timeline released of suspected serial killer's trips to Utah

Goeden said it's concerning to investigators that he put 522 miles on a silver Volkswagen Jetta he rented in Salt Lake City during a seven-day trip to Utah in February 2004. Investigators know he traveled north during his visit because he stopped at a Walmart in Logan.

The FBI said Keyes flew into Salt Lake City on Sept. 2, 2007. During his trip, he drove to Rock Springs, Wyo., and then caught a flight out of Utah on Sept. 6 after stopping by a gas station and ATM in Salt Lake City.

Keyes was in Utah on another trip during the Fourth of July, 2008. Somewhere along his drive back into Wyoming, Keyes bought a fishing license, according to Goeden. She said his behavior was disconcerting because he had purchased fishing licenses before he committed murders in other states.

During his visit in 2008, Keyes stopped in Evanston and spent a day in Green River, Wyo., and on one of his trips to the Green River area, Keyes secretly planted a cache that has yet to be found.
    http://www.ksl.com/?sid=27533464&nid=148

I hadn't seen some of these details before, and I don't see them in the timeline thread. Should they be added?
    Last edited by Snoopster; 11-08-2013 at 12:03 AM. Reason: should details be added to timeline?
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

RE: McStay Family Missing since February 2010

Source close to family says remains of Joseph and Summer McStay found near Victorville
    Fallbrook family missing since 2010

http://www.10news.com/news/sources-i...ar-victorville

"Just me or have they convicted the wrong person for this probable victim of IK?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Reload this Page GUILTY WA-Chris Wilson chrg'd w/Murderof Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 #20

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Cowell&page=24

__________________________________________________ ___

Forty Eight Hours
    48 Hours’ turns camera on Mackenzie Cowell case
    http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/48-hou...-of-the-river/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast