1365 users online (242 members and 1123 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UKgirl View Post
    So charley projects is good for finding potential victims, but we cant find out of they have been killed. I wondered if we should check the doe network for this timeline, sometimes if the bodies have been found we can tell what they died from.

I dont know I just wanna help, but have no idea where to start.
    You must have found the place to start because you sure are doing a wonderful job!
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    You must have found the place to start because you sure are doing a wonderful job!
    THank you so much.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Albert Einstein
    :

FYI- Rescheduled from last week IK special
    You're watching...
    Sneak Peek: 'Confessions of a Serial Killer'

Special: Greta Van Susteren - FOX News On the Record - Serial Killer Confessions/Israel Keyes - Tonight 09/06/2013 at 10 PM est.

(If You Click on FOX NEWS at the top of the video it will play)

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/2652236453001/sneak-peek-confessions-of-a-serial-killer/?playlist_id=86925[/ame]
    Last edited by Foxfire; 09-06-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
    IIRC, there have been several serial killers with wives/long term relationships who had no idea what they were up to......

It really doesn't surprise me at all. SK's are master manipulators/liars who spend their entire lives covering up who they really are. But that central female relationship they have they desperately want to keep and have to go outside that relationship to satisfy their base urges...IMVHO.
    BTK, comes to mind, FAST!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

http://www.ktva.com/home/outbound-xm...222752731.html

More details emerge in serial killer Israel Keyes' case

ANCHORAGE - New details on the death of serial killer Israel Keyes: Today CBS 11 News received the results of a Freedom of Information Act inquiry on Keyes’ suicide. We were not allowed access to the full report, but we did learn that certain mistakes by corrections officers gave the serial killer the chance to take his own life.

A razor and a bed sheet. That's what the Department of Corrections says Israel Keyes used to end his life the morning of December 2, 2012. DOC has admitted in the past an officer gave Keyes the razor mistakenly; it was just today CBS 11 News learned he was only supposed to be given electric razors. Documents show officers did make overnight security checks. Mistakes were made there too. In an incident report, one of the officers says Keyes was rolled up in his blanket; the officer never saw his skin. That's a violation of DOC policy. We asked if DOC fired any of the officers working the night Keyes died. The department says it cannot comment on personnel matters.

Keyes continued to talk about his crimes with police and federal agents right up until the day he died. His death left many loose ends -- specifically the names of all his victims and the locations of their bodies. The FBI recently released a serious of interviews with Keyes with the hope someone will come forward and provide further clues on the case. If you'd like to watch those interviews, click here.

fyi....a fellow employee of Delmar Sample has posted on Delmar's thread.

This person suspects that IK very well may have been involved in Delmar's disappearance.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

http://www.theprovince.com/news/seri...114/story.html

Did U.S. serial killer continue his hunt for victims on trips to B.C.?

When questioned, Keyes admitted to killing 11 people in up to nine states but added, “Canadians don’t count,” Gonzalez said.

It’s unclear whether Keyes purposely didn’t include Canadians in his murder tally or if he didn’t kill any.

“It’s very cryptic. The investigators never really got to follow up on that,” Gonzalez said.
    Last edited by Foxfire; 09-07-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Just a thought, but could the feet that have washed up in BC belong to victims of Keyes? It is said that he dismembered and dumped bodies in water.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~Aristotle~

Quote Originally Posted by puppyraiser View Post
    Just a thought, but could the feet that have washed up in BC belong to victims of Keyes? It is said that he dismembered and dumped bodies in water.
    "But the reason why at least 12 human feet have washed up off the Pacific coast of Canada has turned out to be rather more mundane.

Most of the victims were suicides who threw themselves off bridges into the water after which their bodies decomposed naturally, investigators have revealed.

Through painstaking work they were able to work out the real story behind the mystery, including the most recent victim which was found on November 5th 2011, which was ‘definitely an accident’.

Mr Fonseca told the New York Post that most of the victims jumped from a bridge over the Fraser River, which flows into the Pacific Ocean at Vancouver."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-suicide.html

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    "But the reason why at least 12 human feet have washed up off the Pacific coast of Canada has turned out to be rather more mundane.

Most of the victims were suicides who threw themselves off bridges into the water after which their bodies decomposed naturally, investigators have revealed.

Through painstaking work they were able to work out the real story behind the mystery, including the most recent victim which was found on November 5th 2011, which was ‘definitely an accident’.

Mr Fonseca told the New York Post that most of the victims jumped from a bridge over the Fraser River, which flows into the Pacific Ocean at Vancouver."

Thanks, I did read that article but still wonder if Keyes was responsible for the death of at least one, if not more, of those people.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~Aristotle~

<sniped from article & BBM>

Revealed: Human feet that washed up on Pacific coast were from people who committed suicide - and were wearing buoyant rubber-soled shoes
    By DANIEL BATES
    UPDATED: 12:23 EST, 4 March 2012

RE: When it emerged that one had apparently been deliberately severed, rumours began spreading that a serial killer with a twisted calling card might be at work.

So, 12 human feet have washed up off the Pacific coast of Canada. During one 11 month period six feet washes up.
    Only one victim was identified through dna as Fisherman Stefan Zahorujko’s.
    One had apparently been deliberately severed, rumors began spreading that a serial killer with a twisted calling card might be at work. Pranksters have also made the investigation more difficult. In 2008 they planted a hoax ‘foot’ on Vancouver Island which renewed interest in the case. And then investigators arbitrarily conclude that most of the victims simply jumped from the Fraser River?

Then. less than one month later, a taunting serial killer with a twisted calling card; Israel Keyes, who once lived and frequented WA, is arrested 04/2012... Guess, it is only ironic coincidence that most were tennis shoes, since many of IK's victims were taken from parks, hiking trails, bike paths, etc.
    Rumors, huh? This investigation seemed to be perceived hypothesis from day one, imo...

FOOT MYSTERY THEORIES

* Remains of the 2004 Asian tsunami victims
    * The feet of missing persons who have committed suicide
    * Limbs of stowaways who fell overboard

I still think it is highly possible that one or two of those floating feet were Keye's victims. We know that he did frequent that area and he did have a habit of dismembering his victims. I think it is possible that one or more feet could be traced back to this monster. JMO
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I really think LE needs to revisit their findings/conclusions in this regard. Unless those people left suicide notes or were actually seen jumping from the bridge then IK can't be ruled out. He said many of his victims were people who really wouldn't be missed or make the news and that one of his victims had their death ruled as an accident.

IMO IK has way more than 11 victims and in the beginning preyed on the weak and vulnerable to practice his "craft". Street people, the homeless, drug users, prostitutes etc. Those who wouldn't be missed or hit the front page of the newspaper. As time progress and he had honed his "skill", I believe he took risks and preyed on more challenging victims... single and in pairs. And, IMO as time passed I believe he took higher profile victims and followed their cases until he was captured.

I wonder how much evidence may be on his computer or on the computers of cafe's and coffee shops, libraries, etc that he may have spent time in that will never be found?

MOO, JMO, IHO

Quote Originally Posted by puppyraiser View Post
    I really think LE needs to revisit their findings/conclusions in this regard. Unless those people left suicide notes or were actually seen jumping from the bridge then IK can't be ruled out. He said many of his victims were people who really wouldn't be missed or make the news and that one of his victims had their death ruled as an accident.

IMO IK has way more than 11 victims and in the beginning preyed on the weak and vulnerable to practice his "craft". Street people, the homeless, drug users, prostitutes etc. Those who wouldn't be missed or hit the front page of the newspaper. As time progress and he had honed his "skill", I believe he took risks and preyed on more challenging victims... single and in pairs. And, IMO as time passed I believe he took higher profile victims and followed their cases until he was captured.

I wonder how much evidence may be on his computer or on the computers of cafe's and coffee shops, libraries, etc that he may have spent time in that will never be found?

MOO, JMO, IHO
    I also think he will have way more than 11 victims and I have always stated, he studied Bundy...well he has already traveled more miles than Bundy and I feel he will have more victims than Bundy...it was kinda like a game of I'M BETTER than you Bundy I feel in his sick mind
    It has now been reported by 2 people on another site that he also was known to be homeless (I don't think so) but on FB one lady wrote and said she met him while in a certain part of Calif. she was homeless and said he used to come late at night and sit with the regular's and smoke weed with them, but they grew suspicious of him truly being homeless because they said he appeared too clean to have lived on the streets as they did, but she also said that during his visits they started noticing that a lot of homeless regulars begin disappearing and then he just quit stopping by....and one man met him in E. Tenn. at a homeless shelter, said he had absolutely no bags of any kind and slept there one night, he said he asked him how did he protect himself from the weather and etc....said he looked up and said "God provides everything I need" and took off walking...MOO....I think there was and will be so much more to IK story.....Yes I believe he frequented homeless shelters and communities.....he knew they could not really defend themselves and they were probably easy targets for him to lure away from safety, but I do NOT think he was ever homeless.....I think he had a rented vehicle parked somewhere hidden from the area he was staying at the time and I feel that some of those rental vehicles may possibly had victims hidden in them and I feel this is why I think he went to shelters and homeless communities....he could feel safe and not have to check into a motel...that way his name would not be connected to motels and etc....but this is moo only

I think it is also possible/probable that he would sleep in some of the abandoned houses he scouted. No check in there either.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast