1788 users online (321 members and 1467 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Katie Couric Engaged

Katie Couric Is Engaged to John Molner!

Rebecca Macatee, eonline
    26 minutes ago

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...cid=hero_media

Presumably, there will be additional information on Katie's engagement shortly.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Katie Couric Weds John Mollner

Katie Couric Marries John Molner in the Hamptons—What We Know About Her Wedding So Far!

Zach Johnson and Marc Malkin, eonline
    11 hours ago

Meet the Molners!

After a 10-month engagement, Katie Couric wed John Molner at her home in the Hamptons on Saturday, June 21. This is the second marriage for Couric, whose first husband, Jay Monahan, died of colon cancer in 1998. The bride walked down the aisle wearing an ivory, crystal beaded and embroidered Chantilly lace halter gown with a high neckline, designed by Carmen Marc Valvo, her rep told E! News.

The couple's friend, John Ellis, officiated the intimate ceremony, which was attended by close friends and family. The list included Couric's daughters Ellie Monahan, 22, and Carrie Monahan, 18; Molner's children, Allie and Henry Molner, The groom's nieces and nephews served as ring bearers and flower girls, the rep said...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...40622/b552609/

Even though she makes me want to puke, I am glad she found happiness and wish her the best.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensie View Post
    Even though she makes me want to puke, I am glad she found happiness and wish her the best.
    Why is that? What did she do? I don't watch much tv at all, but I always thought Katie C was a pretty nice person. Must have missed something. Serious question.