Katie Couric Engaged

Katie Couric Marries John Molner in the Hamptons—What We Know About Her Wedding So Far!

Zach Johnson and Marc Malkin, eonline
11 hours ago

Meet the Molners!

After a 10-month engagement, Katie Couric wed John Molner at her home in the Hamptons on Saturday, June 21. This is the second marriage for Couric, whose first husband, Jay Monahan, died of colon cancer in 1998. The bride walked down the aisle wearing an ivory, crystal beaded and embroidered Chantilly lace halter gown with a high neckline, designed by Carmen Marc Valvo, her rep told E! News.

The couple's friend, John Ellis, officiated the intimate ceremony, which was attended by close friends and family. The list included Couric's daughters Ellie Monahan, 22, and Carrie Monahan, 18; Molner's children, Allie and Henry Molner, The groom's nieces and nephews served as ring bearers and flower girls, the rep said...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140622/b552609/

Even though she makes me want to puke, I am glad she found happiness and wish her the best.

Even though she makes me want to puke, I am glad she found happiness and wish her the best.

Why is that? What did she do? I don't watch much tv at all, but I always thought Katie C was a pretty nice person. Must have missed something. Serious question.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back