1265 users online (224 members and 1041 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IN - Sophia Snow, 7, Fishers, 30 Aug 2013

The Fishers Police Department is investigating an abducted child from Fishers.

Sophia snow, date of birth December 31, 2004, a white female, 7 years old, 3 foot 10 inches tall, weighing 50 pounds with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes.

She was last seen at 12 p.m. on Friday, August 30, 2013 in Fishers and is believed to be in extreme danger. Fishers police say she was likely abducted by her mother, Jennifer (Curtis) Ansari and suspect vehicle is a 2012 burgundy Honda Civic with Kentucky registration 779NZJ.

If you have any information on Sophia Snow, please contact Fishers police at 1-888-58amber.
    http://fox59.com/2013/09/03/amber-al...#axzz2drEvy6JE

My 5 yr old son just came running in my room scared of something on his TV. when I went to check, it was an amber alert for this girl. I had to explain what "abduction" means and he so desparetely wants to help this girl and asked if we could bring a ladder to look for her in case she is up high on a rope and can't get down. This is local to me. I hope they find her soon! Something hit me tonight having to explain this to my little one.

I just got this Amber Alert notification on my TV (like one of the emergency weather type alerts). I've never seen one of those before. Startled me at first, but I find it very smart of them to use that type of alert.

I'm only about 30 miles south of Fishers and am very familiar with the area. I hope this adorable little girl gets home safely!

News article from our local news station, Fox 59:

Amber Alert activated for missing Fishers girl, 8

Police said Ansari took the child from her home in Fishers after learning she was losing custody to her ex-husband. Police said Ansari may be staying with relatives in the Louisville, Ky., area.
    Here is another news article from WTHR 13:

Amber Alert issued for Fishers child

(NOTE: There is a discrepancy in police reports that the license plate may be from Kentucky. We're working to confirm which information is correct.)
    Here is a picture of her mother, Jennifer (Curtis) Ansari:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixrising View Post
    My 5 yr old son just came running in my room scared of something on his TV. when I went to check, it was an amber alert for this girl. I had to explain what "abduction" means and he so desparetely wants to help this girl and asked if we could bring a ladder to look for her in case she is up high on a rope and can't get down. This is local to me. I hope they find her soon! Something hit me tonight having to explain this to my little one.
    Aww, what a sweet little boy you have for wanting to help her! I'm sorry for you having to explain that to him & that he's scared, that must be so difficult.
    Last edited by Ashley426; 09-03-2013 at 10:13 PM.

photo with the mother...
    Attached Images Attached Images

She looks so young and so little. She does not look like a 7 yr old in this photo/
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

How can she be 7? According to her birth date, she would 8, turning 9 on New Year's Eve this year.
    Just my opinion.

Be thankful for each day. Live in the moment.

If she was born in 2004, she would be almost 9, but going by that photo, I have a hard time believing she is even 7, unless she was born prematurely?

Sorry about your little man Phoenixrising

Please mama, don't harm your daughter, none of this is her fault and she deserves a chance to live xo

Another article has her age as 8. I shudder as to why LE thinks she is in immediate danger. Wonder what mom's history is. Can't find too much on her yet.

I think this is the mother... but it must refer to an earlier marriage and/or child - that she also lost custody of...

http://www.ai.org/judiciary/opinions...8091103cjb.pdf

Also, I can't figure out all of the last names... Curts (some articles list it this way), Curtis, Snow, Ansari...

Quote Originally Posted by jobid View Post
    I think this is the mother... but it must refer to an earlier marriage and/or child - that she also lost custody of...

http://www.ai.org/judiciary/opinions...8091103cjb.pdf

Also, I can't figure out all of the last names... Curts (some articles list it this way), Curtis, Snow, Ansari...
    So her marriage dissolves 11 days before Sophia is born? And Sophia has Snow as last name. Hmmm,.. Wonder is Curts/Curtis is maiden name?

In her photo she looks like a 3 or 4 yr old. Maybe that's an old photo.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixrising View Post
    So her marriage dissolves 11 days before Sophia is born? And Sophia has Snow as last name. Hmmm,.. Wonder is Curts/Curtis is maiden name?
    In the appeal the appellee is David Curts so I don't think it's a maiden name. I wonder how many times she has been married.

Praying for Sophia!!

http://www.mywabashvalley.com/story/...i0W8CdhClQiW_A

The stepfather says she left with Sophia. So I'm guessing Ansari is the stepfather name? 2nd marriage maybe, or even 3rd?

My weather radio went off at 1am this morning with this Amber alert. I have not heard an amber alert on a weather radio yet. Hope they find this sweet girl soon. Too much time has already passed. I doubt they are in Indiana anymore.

Wow! 3 foot 10 and 50 lbs is TINY for a nearly 9 year old. I wonder if there is a medical condition and that is part of why they say "extreme danger"? My just turned 6 year old is over 4 feet tall and over 50 lbs.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Police said she may be staying with relatives in Louisville, Ky.

No criminal charges have been filed against Ansari at this time, police said.
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/a...be-with-mother

wonder why they have not extended the AA to kentucky?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast