GUILTY TX - Joshua Broussard, 17, dead, 4 injured in Spring HS stabbing, 4 Sept 2013

jnTexas

Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
Reaction score
http://www.click2houston.com/news/s...hool/-/1735978/21772088/-/u8ulyl/-/index.html

Authorities said the school's nurse called police saying as many as five patients had been stabbed. The sheriff's office has not confirmed the number of those injured; however, Life Flight airlifted a 16-year-old boy

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/spring-high-update/

Harris County Sheriff’s Office is now confirming one dead.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Life-Flight-called-to-Spring-High-School-222328091.html

The incident was reported shortly after 7 a.m. At 8:15 a.m., Air 11 captured video of two men being taken into custody in handcuffs outside the school.

Unconfirmed reports on Twitter indicated the injuries occurred during a fight in the school's cafeteria.

of course every media outlet has a different story....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...tabbing-at-Spring-High-4785678.php?cmpid=hpfc

Deputies said one person died at the scene and two others were flown by LifeFlight medical helicopter to Memorial Hermann-The Texas Medical Center. No information was available about the injured people's conditions.

Officials said all the victims were students. A suspect is on the loose and deputies are searching for him. They know who he is.

My daughter stopped going to that school last year,thank god,that was Ali's school as well.I'm talking to one of my daughter's friends right now she's in the school and she's very scared because of the rumors that one guy is on the loose,she said there is blood everywhere and they're not letting any parents in.Traffic is chaos outside of the school

Houston Chronicle ‏@HoustonChron 4m
Update: All victims in Spring High School stabbing are students, officials say http://bit.ly/14qlypm pic.twitter.com/ZOBJidFicO

My daughter stopped going to that school last year,thank god,that was Ali's school as well.I'm talking to one of my daughter's friends right now she's in the school and she's very scared because of the rumors that one guy is on the loose,she said there is blood everywhere and they're not letting any parents in.Traffic is chaos outside of the school

Oh that is terrible to here.... They should let the students and parents know. The media has two stories. One that two suspects are in custody and the other that they are searching for a suspect.

My friends son is there. I know she desperately wants to get there, but with the lock down she can't get to him.

I have two in high school not far from here. This is just insane!!!

It's just so,so sad.How insane to send your child to school where they're supposed to be safe.It makes me sick.When my daughter went to that school a boy hit her and she hit him back and got suspended.The principal pretty much warned me that that boy is crazy and dangerous.....I just wished schools would worry about the mental health of their students.There are soooo many students in that school ad they're just being herded through those dark hallways and no one really knows what is going on in their lives and in their heads.So sad and scary.

I can't imagine waiting outside the school while my child is inside on lockdown.

I wonder what triggered the stabbing.

A Lady who has 2 grand kids in the school is saying she spoke to one of them. A fight broke out in the cafeteria, and several were stabbed. They are all locked down in the classrooms.

Students will be released at 10. If you haven't been notified by the school, then no news is good news. Meaning unless they contacted you, your child is safe.

The lady then thanks the reporter and says channel 11 is great. The reporter says, we are channel 2! Ooops! :giggle: They both laughed.

I can't imagine waiting outside the school while my child is inside on lockdown.

I remember waiting in that same spot when the school had a bomb thread.It was so scary.There was a bomb thread but the kids were locked inside.I was freaking out.

....several fights were leading up to the incident....
Yep that's what the live feeds are saying that they are "hearing" from parents who are communicating with their children inside.

It was a fight in the cafeteria during breakfast. Stabbing - so knives. Anyone wanting to commit bodily harm will get around the "gun" talk.

Our schools are just too big nowadays. The high schools here have populations over 5000 at each location. It is very difficult to monitor and supervise that many people - especially since the school districts don't have the money to accomplish this.

Something has to give - things have to change - the education system of this country is in shambles and our children are suffering.

I'm watching the abc live feed and if you read the scrolling at the bottom it says an elementary teacher in the area has been charged with distributing child *advertiser censored*!!!

Something HAS TO CHANGE!!!!

3 students now in custody. Per the live feed.

It's just so,so sad.How insane to send your child to school where they're supposed to be safe.It makes me sick.When my daughter went to that school a boy hit her and she hit him back and got suspended.The principal pretty much warned me that that boy is crazy and dangerous.....I just wished schools would worry about the mental health of their students.There are soooo many students in that school ad they're just being herded through those dark hallways and no one really knows what is going on in their lives and in their heads.So sad and scary.

Not sure why the violent bullies cannot be removed from public school and put into a special school that addresses their mental health issues.
I am not a fan of public school, way too violent.
I am glad you pulled your daughter out of that school.

and an adult! That was clearly an older gentleman in handcuffs - per live abc feed.

This is something that has been brewing for a while.

JMHO

OMG! A lady being interviewed right now is saying tweets coming from inside the school say this isn't over. It was gang related, and when they get let out, more will happen! She says those in custody aren't students. They are grown men who walked into the school and did this.

The brown pride gang is retaliating for a fight yesterday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back