738 users online (93 members and 645 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

TX - Spring High School stabbing leaves 1 dead, 4 injured, 4 Sept 2013

http://www.click2houston.com/news/st...l/-/index.html

Authorities said the school's nurse called police saying as many as five patients had been stabbed. The sheriff's office has not confirmed the number of those injured; however, Life Flight airlifted a 16-year-old boy

http://montgomerycountypolicereporte...g-high-update/

Harris County Sheriff’s Office is now confirming one dead.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Life-...222328091.html

The incident was reported shortly after 7 a.m. At 8:15 a.m., Air 11 captured video of two men being taken into custody in handcuffs outside the school.

Unconfirmed reports on Twitter indicated the injuries occurred during a fight in the school's cafeteria.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=9235459

The school is on lockdown. Parents are being advised to stay away from the school right now. Two people were in handcuffs, but it's not clear at this point if they were suspects in the stabbing.

of course every media outlet has a different story....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...php?cmpid=hpfc

Deputies said one person died at the scene and two others were flown by LifeFlight medical helicopter to Memorial Hermann-The Texas Medical Center. No information was available about the injured people's conditions.

Officials said all the victims were students. A suspect is on the loose and deputies are searching for him. They know who he is.

My daughter stopped going to that school last year,thank god,that was Ali's school as well.I'm talking to one of my daughter's friends right now she's in the school and she's very scared because of the rumors that one guy is on the loose,she said there is blood everywhere and they're not letting any parents in.Traffic is chaos outside of the school

Houston Chronicle ‏@HoustonChron 4m
    Update: All victims in Spring High School stabbing are students, officials say http://bit.ly/14qlypm pic.twitter.com/ZOBJidFicO
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    My daughter stopped going to that school last year,thank god,that was Ali's school as well.I'm talking to one of my daughter's friends right now she's in the school and she's very scared because of the rumors that one guy is on the loose,she said there is blood everywhere and they're not letting any parents in.Traffic is chaos outside of the school
    Oh that is terrible to here.... They should let the students and parents know. The media has two stories. One that two suspects are in custody and the other that they are searching for a suspect.

My friends son is there. I know she desperately wants to get there, but with the lock down she can't get to him.

I have two in high school not far from here. This is just insane!!!

"No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

It's just so,so sad.How insane to send your child to school where they're supposed to be safe.It makes me sick.When my daughter went to that school a boy hit her and she hit him back and got suspended.The principal pretty much warned me that that boy is crazy and dangerous.....I just wished schools would worry about the mental health of their students.There are soooo many students in that school ad they're just being herded through those dark hallways and no one really knows what is going on in their lives and in their heads.So sad and scary.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/live

another live feed ^^

I can't imagine waiting outside the school while my child is inside on lockdown.

I wonder what triggered the stabbing.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    I wonder what triggered the stabbing.
    I'm thinking something really dumb.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

A Lady who has 2 grand kids in the school is saying she spoke to one of them. A fight broke out in the cafeteria, and several were stabbed. They are all locked down in the classrooms.

Students will be released at 10. If you haven't been notified by the school, then no news is good news. Meaning unless they contacted you, your child is safe.

The lady then thanks the reporter and says channel 11 is great. The reporter says, we are channel 2! Ooops! They both laughed.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by KMouse View Post
    I can't imagine waiting outside the school while my child is inside on lockdown.
    I remember waiting in that same spot when the school had a bomb thread.It was so scary.There was a bomb thread but the kids were locked inside.I was freaking out.

....several fights were leading up to the incident....

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast