Fall 2013 DWTS Cast Announced

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
...Here are the 12 celebrities competing this season, when “DWTS” premieres Monday, Sept. 16 at 8/7c and transitions to a new one-night, two-hour format.

•Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, “Jersey Shore” — partnered with new “DWTS” pro SASHA FARBER

•Keyshawn Johnson, former NFL wide receiver — partnered with SHARNA BURGESS

•Valerie Harper, “Rhoda,” “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” — partnered with TRISTAN MACMANUS

•Brant Daugherty, “Pretty Little Liars,” “Days of Our Lives” — partnered with PETA MURGATROYD

•Christina Milian, singer/TV personality — partnered with MARK BALLAS

•Bill Nye the Science Guy — partnered with new “DWTS” pro TYNE STECKLEIN

•Elizabeth Berkley, “Saved by the Bell,” “Showgirls” — partnered with VAL CHMERKOVSKIY

•Corbin Bleu, “High School Musical” alum — partnered with KARINA SMIRNOFF

•Amber Riley, “Glee” — partnered with DEREK HOUGH

•Bill Engvall, comedian — partnered with new “DWTS” pro EMMA SLATER

•Jack Osbourne, “The Osbournes” — partnered with CHERYL BURKE

•Leah Remini, “King of Queens” — partnered with TONY DOVOLANI

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/09/04/dancing-with-the-stars-season-17-cast-revealed/

The only celebrity I'm shocked to see is Valerie Harper. I know she's battling cancer and wonder how she will be able to perform. Good for her, though.

I'm kind of shocked to see Leah Remini.

Love me some Bill Nye, but I question this setting, given the pop culture cheesy factor of it. Guess we aren't keeping him busy enough at the Planetary Society. Regardless, I'll be throwing my support to him... it will be fun to watch him transform from his usual bouncing "dance" to actual dancing. (Seriously, when people engage him to dance, say to the music of his old show, he bounces. Bounces like there is no tomorrow. lol)

Just my personal opinion - and a nod to a local gal - but I think that Elizabeth Berkley, a trained dancer who hails from metro-Detroit, will be the one to beat. :Bananahair:

BetteDavisEyes, you forget that the television audience votes. I don't think many people like her. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136
Back