TX - Jowell Alvarado-Garcia, 2, beaten to death, Georgetown, 31 Aug 2013

Softail

Reaction score
There are people in this world who should never be allowed near children! :maddening: He was hungover and needed to sleep, so he killed the baby! :stormingmad: The mother tried to defend this guy and got herself arrested too! And she is pregnant with his child! :eek: :notgood: I hope he gets plenty of rest in PRISON!

Man charged with capital murder in toddler's death

by KVUE.com
kvue.com
Posted on September 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Updated today at 3:11 PM

GEORGETOWN -- Two people have been arrested after the beating death of a toddler.

On Aug. 31 Georgetown police were called to St. David's Hospital to investigate the suspicious death of a two-year-old boy.

Staff at the hospital told police the boy was brought into the emergency room by Andrew Ray Jimenez, 22. After attempts to save the boy, he was pronounced dead. Staff noticed he had strange bruises on his body so they called police.

While being interviewed Jimenez told officers he was watching the child for his girlfriend Monica Alvarado-Garcia, 18, the boy's mother, who was at work. He says he woke up from a nap to find the boy laying at the bottom of the stairs.

Jimenez told police he then put the boy in the bath tub to try and wake him up before putting him in bed with him and taking a nap. According to Georgetown police, Jimenez told officers he was hungover from the night before and "just wanted to rest."

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Geor...pital-murder-in-toddlers-death-222362881.html

Also from the link above:

On Sept. 3 Georgetown police arrested Jimenez and charged him with capital murder. Alvarado-Garcia, who is pregnant with Jimenez's child, defended her boyfriend when police tried to take him away. She was arrested and charged with interfering with police. Witnesses say she was at the hospital when her son died and showed little emotion during the ordeal.

:notgood:

:cry:

This case makes me sick. I'm shocked that nobody has anything to say about it :puke:

What is up with these people?! "I wanted to sleep" "I wanted to play x-box" "I wanted a d%#k in the house regarldess of the safety of my babies" ME ME ME

It seems like so many people who are supposed to be raising kids actually have about the same maturity level as the kids. :banghead:

The boy also had internal injuries that could only be caused by "tremendous blunt force being exerted to the stomach and area just below the navel."
The ME then ruled the child's death a homicide.

"The medical examiner said in all his years of practice, he's never seen such trauma and injury, even significant car accidents...
There were organs and things that had been lacerated, cut in half,"
said Capt. Waits.

---------------------

Police say the boy's mother bonded out of jail Wednesday.
Police are concerned for her safety because she told her family after spending time in jail, she is now feeling depressed. :facepalm:

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/Geor...pital-murder-in-toddlers-death-222362881.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back