Gone in 90 seconds - how long it takes to abduct a child

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...o-abduct-a-child/story-fnet085v-1226710878736

ALL it takes is 90 seconds. You turn your head away from a child in a public playground, and they're gone.

One of the most troubling aspects of the set-up was how willing children were to go off with a stranger, who acted in a friendly manner and looked like a normal person.

I still worry about this with my almost 10 year old...no matter how many times I explain about pets and talking to strangers, I think she still would...although I caught her making sure no one was in a stall today in a restroom (it was at a locked church, so there was little likelihood, but I was happy she looked)

If we were all universally more concerned with the future of our species via our children and less with the 'rights' of a bunch of filthy pervert criminals, we'd line up all the habitual pedos (convicted with irrefutable proof, multiple times) and shoot 'em. Problems of the future, partially solved.

And a partial solution is so much better than untold damaged kids, dead kids and thousands of people living in fear for their kids, right? Well, you'd think so...

If the choice was face death or get help, the end - well, sadly, I bet most would opt to risk the bullet rather than do the right thing and book themselves in for help.

A guaranteed death penalty for crimes against kids is not likely to happen. But that doesn't mean it -shouldn't- happen.

That was my opinion of the day. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back