CO - Yun Mi Hoy, 47, brutally murdered, Aurora, 29 Aug 2013 *Insanity*

So horrific and sad.

That young woman is filled with a lot of hate. I've read that stabbing deaths are often personal....this is horroriffically sad.

:thud:

Hoy told authorities that as he tried to open the bathroom door, Guzman was pushing against it with her back to keep it closed.
Hoy said he then went downstairs, called 911 and told a dispatcher that his "wife and daughter were inside the bathroom and he could see blood coming from under the door to the bathroom," the affidavit states.

-------------

An autopsy showed she had 31 stab wounds to the face and 48 stab wounds to the neck, according to the affidavit.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/justice/colorado-teen-charged-mother-stabbed/?iref=obinsite

This girl was in court today. JVM has it on now... she is another J. Arias, a psychopath. She was smiling and making faces in court. :panic:

Guzman spit in her mother's face and became "more threatening and disrespectful towards her mother" in the days leading up to the killing, according to an arrest affidavit.

Hoy told police that his wife showed him an e-mail Guzman allegedly sent her on the morning of the killing, which included the words, "You will pay," the affidavit states.

Per JVM, the Mom sent the daughter to liver with her father when she was 7 because they didn't get along. Wonder how it came to be that she was back living with her and the step-dad.

Leaves thread crying. I miss my mom...

I'm watching NG and looking at this monster in court smirking at the camera and pointing to her eyes to say no tears. Wow, just wow....evil just evil. Her own mom? Who could have kicked her out?

Is there a thread for this case yet? If so, can someone link me?!

Found it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Oh ......I'm just dying to hear this girls side.

Watching NG now. She totally reminds me of myself/friends as a teen. That snarky attitude. However, none if us killed our moms.

Isn't it "rare" for a girl to kill her mother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back