1372 users online (284 members and 1088 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CO - Yun Mi Hoy stabbed to death by 18yo daughter Isabella Guzman *Insanity*

I have to wonder if mental illness (of the 18 year old) is the cause here?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/justic...html?hpt=ju_c2
    Last edited by hellinor; 09-05-2013 at 09:53 AM.

So horrific and sad.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

That young woman is filled with a lot of hate. I've read that stabbing deaths are often personal....this is horroriffically sad.

Quote Originally Posted by hellinor View Post
    I have to wonder if mental illness (of the 18 year old) is the cause here?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/justic...html?hpt=ju_c2
    Or drugs.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

Hoy told authorities that as he tried to open the bathroom door, Guzman was pushing against it with her back to keep it closed.
    Hoy said he then went downstairs, called 911 and told a dispatcher that his "wife and daughter were inside the bathroom and he could see blood coming from under the door to the bathroom," the affidavit states.

-------------

An autopsy showed she had 31 stab wounds to the face and 48 stab wounds to the neck, according to the affidavit.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/justic...?iref=obinsite

This girl was in court today. JVM has it on now... she is another J. Arias, a psychopath. She was smiling and making faces in court.

Guzman spit in her mother's face and became "more threatening and disrespectful towards her mother" in the days leading up to the killing, according to an arrest affidavit.

Hoy told police that his wife showed him an e-mail Guzman allegedly sent her on the morning of the killing, which included the words, "You will pay," the affidavit states.

Per JVM, the Mom sent the daughter to liver with her father when she was 7 because they didn't get along. Wonder how it came to be that she was back living with her and the step-dad.

This is horrible.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

Last edited by KateB; 05-15-2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

Leaves thread crying. I miss my mom...

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Leaves thread crying. I miss my mom...
    (((hugs)))

I'm watching NG and looking at this monster in court smirking at the camera and pointing to her eyes to say no tears. Wow, just wow....evil just evil. Her own mom? Who could have kicked her out?
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.

Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast