GUILTY Woman attacks ex-boyfriend's 8 year old son

MsFacetious

What a Kerfuffle...
Reaction score
Helen Marie Newsome, 26, broke into a home in Landover and hid inside for 10 hours before she attacked the 8-year-old in bed Saturday morning, Prince George's Police Capt. Jimmy Simms said.

--------------------------

"She tried to hurt him by hurting me, 'cause he loves me more than anything, cause I'm his son,"
the boy told the CNN affiliate.

Police say Newsome, who also has a 1-year-old child with the boy's father, is charged with first-degree attempted murder and is being held on $500,000 bond.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/justice/maryland-attempted-child-slaying/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

What a brave little man. Thank gawd he survived.

Terri horman comes to mind

Poor kid! I hope this doesn't haunt him the rest of his life. I don't know how it wouldn't...but kids are resilient.

Please lock that woman away for a loooong time.

what a creep. Women can be just as dangerous and sick as men if not more.What gets me is if she had succeeded and left with no one seeing, either the roommate or the father would be the POI and I bet that she planned on it being blamed on dad

what a creep. Women can be just as dangerous and sick as men if not more.What gets me is if she had succeeded and left with no one seeing, either the roommate or the father would be the POI and I bet that she planned on it being blamed on dad

Agreed.

Good for him that he KNOWS how much his dad loves him!!!! So many kids feel second fiddle (real or imagined) when they have parents that date at least he's secure in his relationship with Dad.

17 April 2015

She told the 8-year-old boy it was just a dream when she placed the pillow over his face and tried to smother him. And when the boy fought her off, she struck him on the back of the head with a dumbbell before he escaped to a neighbor’s house, bloodied and in tears.

That was the account prosecutors, court documents and a 911 call laid out against Helen Marie New*some, who was sentenced Friday to 30 years in prison for the 2013 attack on her ex-boyfriend’s son.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...dbcdaa-e490-11e4-905f-cc896d379a32_story.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back