1128 users online (218 members and 910 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

Continue discussion here...

First?

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

In a perpetual fog after watching the Jodi Arias trial for five months
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    First?
    I call second LoL.
    I can honestly say that I awake every single day happy. I am motivated by it. To make it a better day than the last. To go to bed better than I wake up, and to get up and do it again the next day. I feel as if it is the way to live. To have purpose. To have righteous desire to make this world a better place because you are in it." - Travis Alexander

"Death comes to the innocent and it comes to the guilty. Death is the irreducible common denominator of all men."
    - Martin Luther King, Jr., Eulogy for the Martyred Children

SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

So are we cyber Aunts or what????

What's the pregnancy test results? Anyone know?

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

So, when does the little killa come back to court?

Sept 16th? Plz confirm.

In a perpetual fog after watching the Jodi Arias trial for five months
    The next hearing is scheduled for September 16th.
    I can honestly say that I awake every single day happy. I am motivated by it. To make it a better day than the last. To go to bed better than I wake up, and to get up and do it again the next day. I feel as if it is the way to live. To have purpose. To have righteous desire to make this world a better place because you are in it." - Travis Alexander

"Death comes to the innocent and it comes to the guilty. Death is the irreducible common denominator of all men."
    - Martin Luther King, Jr., Eulogy for the Martyred Children

Quote Originally Posted by Fuskier View Post
    Sept 16th? Plz confirm.
    Confirmed, cuz that's the day I leave from Tenn. coming home. I will have to unpack and log on here to find the updates.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Confirmed, cuz that's the day I leave from Tenn. coming home. I will have to unpack and log on here to find the updates.
    Hey, Tulessa. Have a great vacation.

The girl Isabella Guzman is frightening. Especially when you consider that people had intervened several times the day that she killed her mother. Rather than diffuse the situation, these efforts seem to have only fueled her rage.

There was a post on the previous thread comparing this young killer to CMJA, with speculation fearing for CMJA's mother.

I was recently watching those interviews of CMJA from 2008 done in July and September of 2008 and comparing them to her demeanor today. She has lost the sparkle in her eyes and her convincing smile that she used in those earlier interviews. Her eyes are now cold and her face is hardened. Any smile she might give is not matched by her eyes. The aftermath of her crime does not appear to have taught her anything, IMO, and she is now more dangerous than she was before. I believe that she truly thought she could get away with murder and she is seething inside. Part of her anger is directed at trying to destroy Travis's legacy, but even if she did succeed in doing that it would not quell the anger that rages inside of her. I'm not a psychologist, but it would seem that loneliness also fuels her anger. This leaves her even more dangerous than she was before she slaughtered Travis. She now carries grudges against those who "persecuted" her, a word she herself used.
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by gcharlie View Post
    The girl Isabella Guzman is frightening. Especially when you consider that people had intervened several times the day that she killed her mother. Rather than diffuse the situation, these efforts seem to have only fueled her rage.

There was a post on the previous thread comparing this young killer to CMJA, with speculation fearing for CMJA's mother.

I was recently watching those interviews of CMJA from 2008 done in July and September of 2008 and comparing them to her demeanor today. She has lost the sparkle in her eyes and her convincing smile that she used in those earlier interviews. Her eyes are now cold and her face is hardened. Any smile she might give is not matched by her eyes. The aftermath of her crime does not appear to have taught her anything, IMO, and she is now more dangerous than she was before. I believe that she truly thought she could get away with murder and she is seething inside. Part of her anger is directed at trying to destroy Travis's legacy, but even if she did succeed in doing that it would not quell the anger that rages inside of her. I'm not a psychologist, but it would seem that loneliness also fuels her anger. This leaves her even more dangerous than she was before she slaughtered Travis. She now carries grudges against those who "persecuted" her, a word she herself used.
    Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by gcharlie View Post

Exactly gcharlie. And feeling like everyone is against her only makes her feel even more sorrow for "poor little me." Remember when she was giving her statement and she said something like, "my sister is happily married with a beautiful daughter, she's very responsible," blah blah, "I know I'll never get to have kids, that dream of mine is no longer a possiblity"? She probably hates her family for being free and able to enjoy life without her.
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

Two businessmen were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new shop...

As yet, the shop wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

One said to the other, "I bet any minute now some pensioner is going to walk by, put their face to the window, and ask what we're selling."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious old woman walked to the window, had a peek, and in a soft voice asked:

"What are you selling here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling a$$holes."

Without skipping a beat, the old dear said, "Must be doing well... Only two left."

Lesson: Dont mess with the wisdom . . . . . . . we are not brain dead!!
    JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    ----------
    Tulessa, I hope you have a very relaxing time. Think of me wishing I were there too. I bet the air is so fresh and crisp there! Take care.
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast