854 users online (114 members and 740 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Michigan Family Welcomes Quintuplets

Michigan family welcomes quintuplets

2 girls, 3 boys born at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital on Thursday

Author: Halston Herrera, Senior News Editor for ClickOnDetroit.com, hherrera@wdiv.com

Published On: Sep 06 2013 01:11:36 PM EDT Updated On: Sep 06 2013 01:16:27 PM EDT

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -
    A Michigan couple has welcomed five bundles of joy -- all at once!

Jessica Hicks, 28, and her husband, Robert Hicks, 31, became parents Thursday to three boys and two girls: Nicole, Carol, Emmett, Parker and Ryker.

The quintuplets were also the first to be born at C.S. Mott Children’s and Von Voigtlander Women’s hospitals...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/m...z/-/index.html

September 6, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Fenton couple's quintuplets are first for U-M hospital

Holly Fournier /The Detroit News

Ann Arbor — Five healthy babies were born Thursday at the University of Michigan Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital, in the facility’s first-ever quintuplet birth.

The babies, born to Jessica Hicks, 28, and husband Robert Hicks, 31, arrived via C-section between 10:30 a.m. and 10:41 a.m., according to a release posted to the University of Michigan Health System’s website.

Parker Michael, Carol Marie, Emmett Ryan, Nicole Lynn and Ryker James weighed between 3 pounds 7 ounces and 4 pounds 6 ounces at birth. The three boys and two girls were delivered at 32˝ weeks of gestation...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2e9MauMD4

It is astounding that she carried them to 32 weeks. Amazing.

Back in my NICU days, I was able to help care for - what was then- the only surviving sextuplets in the world- the Dilleys. It was joyous chaos as I was pregnant with my son then. They just turned 20!
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Going home to a 2 bedroom, 1 bath home. Wow, where will they put everything? The video said they already have 5 cribs & carseats. The babies' older brother is really going to be amazed. They were blessed.

Is this another one of those IVF mis-steps, or is this natural quintuplets, like the Dionne sisters?