Shanna Hogan and Sky Hughes on Tricia's True Crime Radio This Sunday 8 PM Eastern

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Shanna Hogan wrote one of the most comprehensive and thoroughly researched books on Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander called, Picture Perfect: The Jodi Arias Story"

Shanna will be our guest this Sunday Sept. 8 on Tricia's True Crime Radio 8 PM Eastern along Travis's family friend Sky Hughes

You do not want to miss this show. Feel free to post questions on this thread or join us live by CLICKING RIGHT HERE

That's this Sunday 8 PM Eastern, Shanna Hogan and Skye Hughes on Tricia's True Crime Radio

Look forward to the show!

Did Blog Talk Radio work the kinks out of their system from last Sunday's show? TIA

Look forward to the show!

Did Blog Talk Radio work the kinks out of their system from last Sunday's show? TIA

BlogTalkRadio Customer Service rep assured me the problems are being worked on and will be all fixed within 24 hours...so in other words, NO. LOL

It was so weird last Sunday no one could hear us. Not the people in the chat room or people listening on their phones. No one.

Yet, it recorded everything we said. It was too funny because the show has over 25 hundred downloads and all it is is Sheryl McCollum, Michael from Minnesota and me flapping our yaps trying to figure out what the heck is happening.

I can just imagine those 16 hundred people thinking they were going to hear words of wisdom from Sheryl and all they got was me basically saying, "Duhh I dunno what to do a yup a yup." I did throw in a, "Oh crap" for good measure though.

We'll make up for it this Sunday. Now we know if no one can hear us live we will still be recording so we will continue on with the show no matter what and hope for the best.

Tricia
PS I finally pulled that show from public view because I didn't want anyone else thinking they were about to enjoy Sheryl McCollum's sharp observations on true crime and instead they, a yup..duh... got me. ;)

BlogTalkRadio Customer Service rep assured me the problems are being worked on and will be all fixed within 24 hours...so in other words, NO. LOL

It was so weird last Sunday no one could hear us. Not the people in the chat room or people listening on their phones. No one.

Yet, it recorded everything we said. It was too funny because the show has over 16 hundred downloads and all it is is Sheryl McCollum, Michael from Minnesota and me flapping our yaps trying to figure out what the heck is happening.

I can just imagine those 16 hundred people thinking they were going to hear words of wisdom from Sheryl and all they got was me basically saying, "Duhh I dunno what to do a yup a yup." I did throw in a, "Oh crap" for good measure though.

We'll make up for it this Sunday. Now we know if no one can hear us live we will still be recording so we will continue on with the show no matter what and hope for the best.

Tricia
PS I finally pulled that show from public view because I didn't want anyone else thinking they were about to enjoy Sheryl McCollum's sharp observations on true crime and instead they, a yup..duh... got me. ;)

Tricia, I blame the Illuminate.

Just kidding?? I do love to listen to Coast to Coast radio with George Noory.

Looking forward to this Sunday's radio show!

Thanks! The title originally said Alexander .....knew I was missing something.

Egirl please accept my apology. I make the absolute worst typos.

How I came up with Sky Alexander... Hello??

Again, so sorry.

Tricia

Tricia, this is going to be the greatest show EVER! Shanna is the most charming, sweet and knowledgeable woman...a joy to talk to.

Her stories will have everyone on the edges of their seats, with mouths wide open!

I thought I knew EVERYTHING about this case, but Shanna is the authority! She was attending all of the pre-trial hearings and knows far more than those of us who started with the trial.

I love that her book doesn't talk about the slaughterer until much later....chapter 8 if my memory recalls. Shanna really wanted everyone to know Travis.

With both the JVM and Shanna's book sitting side by side, there's a "hand is down" winner...and that is Shanna's Picture Perfect!!!

Tricia, this is going to be the greatest show EVER! Shanna is the most charming, sweet and knowledgeable woman...a joy to talk to.

Her stories will have everyone on the edges of their seats, with mouths wide open!

I thought I knew EVERYTHING about this case, but Shanna is the authority! She was attending all of the pre-trial hearings and knows far more than those of us who started with the trial.

I love that her book doesn't talk about the slaughterer until much later....chapter 8 if my memory recalls. Shanna really wanted everyone to know Travis.

With both the JVM and Shanna's book sitting side by side, there's a "hand is down" winner...and that is Shanna's Picture Perfect!!!

Thanks Michael,

I've talked to a few people who have read both and they say the same thing. Shanna's is by far the better book.

This is going to be a great show. The less I talk tomorrow the better LOL! Between Shanna and Sky we are going to hear some amazing information IMO.

Egirl please accept my apology. I make the absolute worst typos.

How I came up with Sky Alexander... Hello??

Again, so sorry.

Tricia

You didn't type Jodi Alexander, so you're forgiven!! :blushing:

Don't forget you can call in and talk with Shanna and Sky tomorrow during the show. 760-825-0933

Shanna is going to share with us inside information about Jody while she has been incarcerat

8 PM Eastern tomorrow (Sunday Sept 8th)

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

Just spoke with the BlogTalkRadio.com support people and they have assured me that all is running smoothly at BlogTalk and our show should go off without a hitch tomorrow night. Let's hope.

Tomorrow night 8 PM Eastern with Shanna Hogan and Sky Hughes.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

Thanks to everyone for joining us tonight. If you missed the show you can listen to it right here anytime you want.

Take care,
Tricia

Thanks so much Tricia. Wow! I said this on the sidebar thread but hearing Sky Hughes tonight helped make the picture even clearer for me, and that is something I didn't think could happen. It really unveils even further Jodi's depths of depravity and conniving.

I also like to say I agree with BOTH Sky and Michael re: Alyce Laviolette. More Michael, though. She had only a select few texts and emails to go by and never contacted the actual players because she knew it could and would contradict her narrative and version of reality that she had spun for herself and that she would spin for the jury. That she still claims to be in her corner and believe her story is flabbergasting. It was interesting to hear that many of girlfriends she brought up were very angry that she was speaking for them.

I also learned that Juan had fought very hard for years to get more texts and emails and such entered into evidence that painted a much clearer picture of the nature of the relationship between Travis and Jodi but it was ultimately deemed too "prejuicial." Cue eyeroll. It's too bad but I think the truth still shone through anyway. I hope foreman reads this book and hears tonight's blog casts and comes to the realization that he really did make a mistake. Oh and ALV too. I think if more people knew the full story she would have far less supporters. And Jodi and the DT know they have an advantage with not everything coming that they can spin this story (with the help of Keifer) and there's not much to contradict it. Hopefully, after the last phase is over all that stuff will finally come out. I anxiously await that day.

Thanks so much Tricia!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back