796 users online (131 members and 665 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 990
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,655

    NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3


    Erica Lynn Parsons

    The Charley Project


    Rowan Co. Deputies: 15-year-old missing since 2011

    Updated: 11:02 p.m. Monday, Aug. 5, 2013 | Posted: 4:53 p.m. Monday, Aug. 5, 2013
    ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. —Erica Parsons is a 15-year-old from Rowan County; she was adopted as a baby.

    On Monday night, her grandparents said that no one has seen her since 2011 -- yet she is just now being reported as missing. They told Eyewitness News they thought she was visiting other family.

    Erica Parson's grandparents told Eyewitness News they've been asking their son or daughter where the teenager was, but they just learned two weeks ago that Parsons was missing.

    It has been two years, and according to deputies, no one has seen or heard from 15-year-old Parsons.
    WARRANT: Teeth, hammer, video found during new search in missing teen case

    Posted: Aug 21, 2013 5:06 PM CST Updated: Aug 22, 2013 6:23 AM CST
    By Chris Dyches
    SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) - Investigators in Rowan County have release another set of search warrants in the case of a missing Salisbury teen, who was reported missing nearly two years after she was last seen.
    NC NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 15 -- Timeline and Media Thread **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community


    Thread #1
    Thread #2

    Thread #3
    Last edited by bessie; 07-30-2014 at 05:07 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    866
    I remember reading that Casey had met Erica's bio father, and I just remembered where it was, here's is the transcript section from the Dr. Phil Show where she says "WE" met him for like "5 minutes" in her whole life" !!!

    Interesting... I wonder when and where she met him for her whopping 5 minutes?


    http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-20...arsonsPt-1.pdf

    Dr. Phil: Well today we're talking about what I call the disappearance of fifteen old Erica Lynn Parsons. No one has seen nor spoken to her, in least in terms of her parents for almost two years. Let's jump to this sequence of events. You got a call, is that right, from someone that you refer to as "Nan" and you say it was Irene Goodman.
    Casey Parsons: At first it was like a chat on social media.
    Dr. Phil: Okay, like Facebook or something.
    Casey Parsons: Yeah.
    Dr. Phil: Right, and she said what?
    Casey Parsons: She was Erica's Grandmother.
    Dr. Phil: (To Sandy Parsons) Did you talk to her or was it just Casey?
    Sandy Parsons: I did not, no.
    Dr. Phil: (To Sandy Parsons) Okay, you didn't talk to her, okay.
    Casey Parsons: She knew all of Erica's information, she knew her birthday, her biological father's name, which we had only met him for like, I had five minutes in my whole life. She knew all about him, her birth mother, all her other half brothers and sisters names. She even knew my other kids, my biological their names, the city we lived in, she knew my phone number, she knew everything about us. She said Erica's biological mother had given her the information to contact us.
    Dr. Phil: So she knew a lot about you all?
    Casey Parsons: Yes.
    Sandy Parsons: Yes.
    Dr. Phil: What did you all know about her?
    Casey Parsons: We didn't know anything about her for a while, it just, we had to grow. At first I was hesitant, who is this lady.
    Dr. Phil: How long did you chat before you let her met Erica?
    Casey Parsons: That was in July and she first met her face to face the end of September.
    Dr. Phil: Okay, so a couple of months?
    Casey Parsons: Yes

    ==================================
    I respectfully ask not to be called "candy" or "rose" as my screen name is ACandyRose (aka ACR)
    Remember, when telling a secret, that your best friend may have a best friend who is not your best friend.

    Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

    Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
    http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
    Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Locked Room
    Posts
    2,812
    I'm really starting to think that Erica was unhappy and abused at home.
    When she met Carolyn, she liked her. Maybe she wanted to know more about Carolyn & get to know her or spend more time with her.

    Casey is all about control. She could not stand that Erica wanted to have a relationship with her bio mom. She thought she was losing control over Erica. Maybe she was even worried Erica would want to go live with Carolyn. Casey wanted to be in control of the family (see how she controls SP). She controlled Erica through abuse. Maybe when she suspected Erica liked Carolyn & wanted to get to know her more, she couldn't handle it. She was Erica's mom, she was in control, and she was going to control that situation. Maybe she told Erica she couldn't see Carolyn anymore. Maybe Erica was upset and the fought, ending with Casey killing Erica. Then she tells Carolyn that Erica doesn't want to see her anymore. And no one ever sees Erica again.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

    Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

    Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    75
    ACR,
    As much as Casey blabs on the internet, in social media, and most likely to people in her support groups and with those with whom she traded, so many people could easily know their business. Look how much you and others dug up about them! Plus Carolyn most likely gave Casey and Erica a full family history when they met at What A Burger.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    296
    Regarding Casey's apparent care for the animals that she breeds, she needed to look like a nice, responsible breeder in order for her business to be successful. An unscrupulous, nasty breeder isn't exactly going to be obvious about it. So her words on her website don't mean that she actually cared about the puppies and hedgehogs. Remember, she's a very convincing liar, she's just not clever enough to concoct a realistic, lengthy tale to cover up a serious crime.

    Having said that, not caring about her pets doesn't necessarily mean that the animals were poorly tended to. She could quite easily not have any emotions towards them at all, or even hate them, yet still look after them correctly to provide her customers with healthy pets and keep her reputation intact, therefore ensuring her business had longevity.

    ---------------

    Regarding Strawberry and others, Casey may have been mentioning real-life people (a) in an attempt to add credibility to her story, and (b) to deflect attention from herself, desperately hoping to buy herself time by distracting the police by sending them to uninvolved people.

  6. #6
    floridamomma's Avatar
    floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,893
    I honestly try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I trust my gut instinct. It's harder to tell online, obviously. But my hinky meter screams BS. Some things are just obvious.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    stuart, fl
    Posts
    173
    Why would Jamie feel the need to get specific and say that Erica was dead and in the backyard? I understand that he reports that she is missing, but the extra details are confusing. I followed the listed Facebook page on one of the very well done sites. Has Jamie thanking his mom for doing something for him at food lion so he could get his job back. A couple of months later he reports that his parents are murderers.

  8. #8
    floridamomma's Avatar
    floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by graush26 View Post
    Why would Jamie feel the need to get specific and say that Erica was dead and in the backyard? I understand that he reports that she is missing, but the extra details are confusing. I followed the listed Facebook page on one of the very well done sites. Has Jamie thanking his mom for doing something for him at food lion so he could get his job back. A couple of months later he reports that his parents are murderers.
    i believe you can love someone but still desire justice...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by graush26 View Post
    Why would Jamie feel the need to get specific and say that Erica was dead and in the backyard? I understand that he reports that she is missing, but the extra details are confusing. I followed the listed Facebook page on one of the very well done sites. Has Jamie thanking his mom for doing something for him at food lion so he could get his job back. A couple of months later he reports that his parents are murderers.

    I think Jamie and his uncle reported Erica missing. The rest of the details are per Casey, IIRC.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Near Yosemite, CA
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredblondy View Post
    I live in this area. The Children's unit at the time Erica was allegedly reported to have been there was part of the Mission Hospital Campus. There is a diagram of the hospital systems listed below.

    There's St. Joseph Hospital and Memorial Mission Hospital all under the Mission health care system. The two hospitals are across the street from each other.
    The hospital is about 10 min. from the Biltmore House on a traffic congested day.

    It is my opinion that it does not matter where the alleged "Nan" lived because the hospital system serves a lot of surrounding counties. I've spent a lot of time there with loved ones in the heart tower, dialysis unit and surgery and intensive care units. So feel free to ask me a question.

    There are also clinics sponsored by the Mission Health care system all around Buncombe County in each little town that see patients for emergency illnesses such as flu, strep throat, broken arms, cuts, etc. Anything that you or I might have to go to the Dr. for suddenly without going to a hospital.

    That would make more sense to me that Erica went to one of these little clinics. I know of several in different locations in Asheville alone one in the Biltmore area, then east and south Asheville. They also are in towns like Weaverville, Leicester, Arden, Enka, etc. Usually they are walk-in but they are under the Mission Health Care system but they are Mission Health Care clinics.

    Like I said the clinic makes more sense to me IF Erica was really seen by a Dr.

    One thing about Asheville- it's not a big sprawling metropolis. Asheville downtown, the hospitals, Asheville High School and even Biltmore House are all relatively close to one another.

    Hope this helps...here's the map of the Hospitals campus.


    http://www.mission-health.org/sites/...ary/1852_0.pdf
    Question: if Erica was seen at one of these outlying clinic that are sponsored by Mission Health Care system, would the hospital be the one who holds all the records? Or would LE have to go question each and every clinic? Does anyone know?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    Quote Originally Posted by AnjL View Post
    Question: if Erica was seen at one of these outlying clinic that are sponsored by Mission Health Care system, would the hospital be the one who holds all the records? Or would LE have to go question each and every clinic? Does anyone know?
    It has been my experience at the time of service you either have an initial payment usually of $60.00 or your copay, if you have insurance, the remaining is billed through the umbrella Mission Health Care system. That's how I found out what the ins paid and any remaining balance. The bill came from Mission Health Care and the location where you were treated and when was listed on the statement...like South Biltmore site 9-7-13.Any lab tests were billed from the labs themselves.

    Trust me you call billing for the Mission Health Care System they can find you.

    LE would have no problem. That's my opinion and based on past experience.

    Maybe this would help, the smaller clinics are satellite sites for the system...did that help
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    stuart, fl
    Posts
    173
    Nan is not even who she says who she is, what makes anyone think she is telling the truth about a doctors visit, says Casey in the morning.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    LE has to prove they are lying. Since Dr. Phil, it has been reported that the FBI has conducted two interviews with at least one of the Parsonses. If the feds thought the Parsons were being not helpful in finding Erica AND guilty of a federal offense, they would have taken action.

    It is significant that after the Parsonses remain free after the search warrants and interviews.
    It's happened many times before that people remained free a while before the hammer dropped especially if one of them likes to talk and talk and talk. Her circumlocution in her speech is for one purpose alone, to deceive.

    Casey and Sandy Parson's are responsible for Erica and her care and her welfare. They were her guardians and adoptive parents. Now she cannot be found.

    They should be held accountable no matter what the defense attorney throws out there. And that nonsense about lack of a body???? hang around here as long as I have and observe how long that holds true.

    Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!

    Like I said I have a great recipe for crow stew and have had it here(Websleuths) many times before and will gladly share it. This time, in this case, I seriously doubt it will be on the menu!
    Last edited by tiredblondy; 09-07-2013 at 10:01 PM.
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,395
    Quote Originally Posted by ACandyRose View Post
    I remember reading that Casey had met Erica's bio father, and I just remembered where it was, here's is the transcript section from the Dr. Phil Show where she says "WE" met him for like "5 minutes" in her whole life" !!!

    Interesting... I wonder when and where she met him for her whopping 5 minutes?


    http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-20...arsonsPt-1.pdf

    Dr. Phil: Well today we're talking about what I call the disappearance of fifteen old Erica Lynn Parsons. No one has seen nor spoken to her, in least in terms of her parents for almost two years. Let's jump to this sequence of events. You got a call, is that right, from someone that you refer to as "Nan" and you say it was Irene Goodman.
    Casey Parsons: At first it was like a chat on social media.
    Dr. Phil: Okay, like Facebook or something.
    Casey Parsons: Yeah.
    Dr. Phil: Right, and she said what?
    Casey Parsons: She was Erica's Grandmother.
    Dr. Phil: (To Sandy Parsons) Did you talk to her or was it just Casey?
    Sandy Parsons: I did not, no.
    Dr. Phil: (To Sandy Parsons) Okay, you didn't talk to her, okay.
    Casey Parsons: She knew all of Erica's information, she knew her birthday, her biological father's name, which we had only met him for like, I had five minutes in my whole life. She knew all about him, her birth mother, all her other half brothers and sisters names. She even knew my other kids, my biological their names, the city we lived in, she knew my phone number, she knew everything about us. She said Erica's biological mother had given her the information to contact us.
    Dr. Phil: So she knew a lot about you all?
    Casey Parsons: Yes.
    Sandy Parsons: Yes.
    Dr. Phil: What did you all know about her?
    Casey Parsons: We didn't know anything about her for a while, it just, we had to grow. At first I was hesitant, who is this lady.
    Dr. Phil: How long did you chat before you let her met Erica?
    Casey Parsons: That was in July and she first met her face to face the end of September.
    Dr. Phil: Okay, so a couple of months?
    Casey Parsons: Yes

    ==================================
    You notice how she always says we, but then quickly changes it to I? I think that's very telling in itself. IMO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    I'm wondering if they are arrested who will rat the other out first? For some reason I get the idea that SP will not go down for something CP did. What are others opinions?
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6
    By bessie in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 490
    Last Post: 12-04-2017, 11:52 AM
  2. Found Deceased NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5
    By bessie in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1151
    Last Post: 09-16-2014, 01:17 AM
  3. Found Deceased NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4
    By bessie in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1002
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:31 AM
  4. Found Deceased NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #2
    By bessie in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1111
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:52 PM
  5. Found Deceased NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1
    By tarabull in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:10 AM

Tags for this Thread