Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Scanner thread please Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 05-24-2015 at 12:38 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ToothlessFairy For This Useful Post:

Not going to blame anyone at this point!

If you know your child is a sleep walker, or prone to wander, by all means, install an alarm on the doors, and a chain lock up near the top of the door so they can't unlock it! Yes I had a sleep walker, she started my insomnia because I was so afraid she would get out at night, even with safety measures in place. Scary thing was she wasn't awake during those episodes, and never remembered the next day!
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

oh I found it now. wow, interesting for sure.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lillygator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/missingwillow.long?fref=ts

Ummm, I can't post what was said I don't think, but a lady stated she's Willow's aunt, and ummm, go read the comment!!!
    Seems FBI is involved. It isn't nice to obstruct justice in a missing child case. IMO... Willow DOES wear her glasses, and Aunt states she wouldn't leave the house without them. Not sure what else I can say... but initials of aunt... EH
    The question is were the arrests more of a fluke...wrong place/wrong time or actually related to the case? It happens often that people get busted for outstanding warrants/drugs etc when police are canvasing. May not be related...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LucyOso For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    The person claiming to be the aunt tells all and then says "keep it to yourself"...on FB.
    That comment was in reply to someone that was telling her to basically shut it up, and so she said for them to keep it to themselves.. meaning they could keep their own comment to themself! IMO

BUT, that EH has changed her profile pic to the one shown of missing Willow. And is verified through links to be the aunt. JMO... since not sure what we can say in regards to FB comments and such.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

what county is this in?

Quote Originally Posted by ToothlessFairy View Post
    Well if her aunt is being truthful I am ever so worried now. I'm curious as to why this type of info on that page is not allowed here? Seems important to the case to me. =/
    Because anyone can say anything on FB and there's no way to verify who they are or where they got their claims.

Example: during the Alanna Gallagher case, an FB rumor started up that all her parents were in custody. Lots of people jumped in and swore it to be true, and it got reported by a (sketchy) crime blogger. People claimed to have seen the LE vehicles taking the parents away.

Of course, in the end her parents had never been arrested, did not even visit LE offices that day, and it was a neighbor teenager who killed Alanna.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ArianeEmory For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    folks: reminder that we do not discuss comments. They are considered rumors. You can link to the comment and say see comments but we need to remember that we have no idea where these comments come from and no way to verify that a comment is legitimate.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Well if her aunt is being truthful I am ever so worried now. I'm curious as to why this type of info on that page is not allowed here? Seems important to the case to me. =/
    Because, even though a lot of us use FB to sleuth, FB is NOT "official information" no matter what we find on there. And, this is a victim friendly forum, so unless/until a particular person is named a POI, they are considered a victim (mom, dad, siblings, etc).

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to windstorm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ArianeEmory View Post
    Because anyone can say anything on FB and there's no way to verify who they are or where they got their claims.

Example: during the Alanna Gallagher case, an FB rumor started up that all her parents were in custody. Lots of people jumped in and swore it to be true, and it got reported by a (sketchy) crime blogger. People claimed to have seen the LE vehicles taking the parents away.

Of course, in the end her parents had never been arrested, did not even visit LE offices that day, and it was a neighbor teenager who killed Alanna.
    Even if she is really an aunt, relatives aren't immune to rumors, which this is.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lava For This Useful Post:

24 hours have passed, 18 square miles searched all day and night...Not looking good.

Considering this small town is not a high traffic area, I would lean towards a local perp if foul play is suspected. As I've mentioned before, teenage boy, or young adult.

Also, there have been other cases here lately where other children have been involved (injuries).

Re: the changing of the clothes, haven't we seen cases where someone enters the home and says "get dressed"...

If LE has cleared the parents, then this is even more troubling imo, and points toward an abduction. When LE clears the parents, they must really believe this is the case (unless it is a poker tactic, which is less common, imo).

If she was lost, I think she would have been found by now considering the magnititude and resources involved in the search.

I hope all residents are checking their own properties.

If EH's comments are true, then this is not good news as to Willow's fate (unless these 2 persons were just brought in for standard questioning).

I'm getting a Jessica Ridgeway vibe on this.

I don't know what to say except my heart hurts.

I have a "feeling" she is closeby.

Everything being said, there is no way to tell what really happened here. Only time will tell. It could be something that we've already mentioned here, or it could be something none of us would have ever thought of.

Hoping for a miracle.
    NoCo Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0
    Case Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio
    NoCo / Thread 1: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...rivers-on-Edge

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:

In one hour:

Authorities plan another press briefing around 4 p.m. today.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    Do we know who owns the home? I have seen an older gentleman with the DeRyke last name tied to that address. I think his birthdate was 1961. Might be the mother's father. In the spirit of understanding who might have also been in the house when Willow went missing.
    We can't sleuth family members. But my observation is that Willow's street is more like private property, and there may be multiple homes on the same property.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CluelessWonder For This Useful Post:

I don't think she's anywhere near Watson anymore I hope she is though.

Consequently, I don't know how accurate the internet is (you never can tell) but ToonZone shows that the Disney Channel apparently aired The Princess and the Frog Sunday morning, September 8th, 2013. But, the beginning of it started at 10:45am, 2 hours after the kids were watching it and 4 minutes before the missing call came into authorities according to the time given by Sheriff Monnet. The Princess and the Frog is a 98 minute movie...or 1hr, 38 minutes. My guess is that it is unrelated and the kiddos were watching a DVD...or the ToonZone schedule is wrong...or...something.
    What time zone did you see that info in? Perhaps it was 8:45am in the Central Time Zone that it came on? I'm more curious about when it ended.

MOO

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

This is also kind of reminds me of Dylan's case....the whole "walking away" aspect...
    NoCo Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0
    Case Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio
    NoCo / Thread 1: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...rivers-on-Edge

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast