WY - Ella Tucker, 3, dies after finding loaded gun, Yellowstone NP, 7 Sept 2013

Mrs G Norris

Reaction score
A THREE-year-old girl has died after reportedly herself with a handgun at a camping ground in America's Yellowstone National Park.

Park spokesman Al Nash said rangers responded to a call from a woman at the Grant Village Campground who said her daughter had shot herself with a handgun.

Authorities say resuscitation efforts by emergency workers failed. The name of the victim has not been released, but it is known that her family is from Idaho.

Nash says park rangers and special park agents are conducting an investigation, and that part of the campground remained cordoned off.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/y...-3/story-fndir2ev-1226715021317#ixzz2eM4m5hBK

lord have mercy.

this makes me physically ill.

how absolutely horrible.

When are people gonna get it? How many more people have to die because of stupid stupidness from stupidheads?

And just a few hours ago the guest that Piers Morgan had on his show makes the statement that gun owners are responsible. I snarked when she said that and the first thought that popped in my head was the Sandy Hook massacre. Geesh, this makes my blood boil that the innocent keep dying!!!

How on God's green earth does a three year old child even have the ability to even touch a gun, let alone hold it correctly, and manage to put it in a position to harm herself then pull the trigger? This is ridiculous.

And just a few hours ago the guest that Piers Morgan had on his show makes the statement that gun owners are responsible. I snarked when she said that and the first thought that popped in my head was the Sandy Hook massacre. Geesh, this makes my blood boil that the innocent keep dying!!!

But you will never get their death sticks out of their hands. 2nd amendment says (in 1788) they can have them so THERE! Who cares how many children die as long as they get their way?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back