Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

If you find a poster is being disagreeable just to be disagreeable then the best thing to do is to put that poster on ignore.

A poster can't annoy you if you don't read what they are posting.

You will find this will keep your blood pressure down. :)

Here is what you do:

Click on your "Notifications" in the upper right hand corner
Choose, "Private Messages" from the drop down box
Look to your left for "Settings and Options" and at the bottom of that section it will say, "Edit Ignore List".
Click on that and put in the name of the poster you wish to ignore.

No one can see who you have on your ignore list and you can change it any time you like.

I would strongly recommend you do this with any poster you find too difficult to respond to.

Feel free to email me at tgrif@xmission.com or send me a private message if you have any questions.

Tricia

Just wanted to post that this is the way to go if you find anyone on Websleuths gets under your skin.

Please use the ignore and don't respond to anyone who bothers you.

Thank you,
Tricia

I'm getting notes that some don't care to use the ignore feature, so here's an idea I'm going to try. Please read this in the "Other Theories" thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9830170&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Other opinions...(other than RDI)[/ame]

Bumping up to remind everyone that your troubles will go away if you put a poster that makes your blood pressure rise on ignore.

It's simple and you will soon see how much more relaxed you are.

It's really a wonderful option.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members