1021 users online (183 members and 838 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AU ∙ Feral pig drinks 18 pints of beer, then gets in fight with cow

Pig drinks 18 pints and has fight with cow. (shortlist.com)
    No-one likes a drunken bore. But a drunken boar is pretty funny.

A feral pig has gone on the rampage at the DeGrey River rest area, just east of the town of Port Hedland in Western Australian, stealing three six-packs of beer and drinking the lot, before starting an altercation with a bystanding cow.

An onlooker commented, "in the middle of the night these people camping opposite us heard a noise, so they got their torch out and shone it on the pig and there he was, scrunching away at their cans. Then he went and raided all the rubbish bags. There were some other people camped right on the river and they saw him being chased around their vehicle by a cow."
    ---
    more at the links, picture of liquored-up pig at the latter:

Drunk and boarish: swigging pig hogs 18 beers at campsite. (Guardian)
    Campers told to lock up food and drink after feral pig goes on
    bender in Western Australia and ends up in altercation with cow

Story of my life!

And, the pig stole the beer!

How can you tell the pig is drunk? It looks just fine in the photo. LMAO!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Rich ‏@Zeng1nTepe 16m
    Sounds like an average night out in Tiverton
    same story, different re-telling, from the Independent this time:

Boozy feral pig steals beer, gets drunk and starts fight with a cow.
    Belligerent porker went on bender after drinking three six-packs of beer

Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Girls' night out in Frankston, was what I was thinking before I clicked the link.

Only in Straya.

Leave it to wfgodot to come up with a hilarious news article!

The feral pig was last seen nursing a hangover. If a hunter could shoot this pig...he'd had pre-marinated meat to roast. Just set out a six pack and wait for it.

I have a bad feeling this isn't the last we've heard of this beer stealing porker. Maybe they ought to put up a sign warning campers of the beer guzzling pig!
    Last edited by Show Me; 09-09-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: typo cause i was laughing so hard i screwed up
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

It was the pig's later altercation with the cow that seized my attention. Sort of fairy tale-like. Drunken fairy tale-like.
    "There were some other people camped right on the river and they saw him being chased around their vehicle by a cow."
    (lololol)

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    It was the pig's later altercation with the cow that seized my attention. Sort of fairy tale-like. Drunken fairy tale-like.
    (lololol)
    Cow was probably upset since the pig HOGGED all the beer!
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

What a swine!

Not funny if your the farmer that own's the cows. If it was a wild pig they get undernieth and rip apart the cow's utters. They litterally because of thier tusks can gut the cow killing it and I don't know what one cow goes for where this happend but thier usually over a thousand ..Thier nasty dam things in fact I don't even think you need a permitt to hunt them anymore they want hunters to take em out in alot of states at least..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    Not funny if your the farmer that own's the cows. If it was a wild pig they get undernieth and rip apart the cow's utters. They litterally because of thier tusks can gut the cow killing it and I don't know what one cow goes for where this happend but thier usually over a thousand ..Thier nasty dam things in fact I don't even think you need a permitt to hunt them anymore they want hunters to take em out in alot of states at least..
    Quite true; lots of feral hogs in Arkansas and here in Okla. I think there's a bounty on them, here at least. But this cow seems to have held its own and chased the drunken feral scofflaw around the vehicle. (I can picture this; and, afterwards, pig decided this was nonsense, really, and repaired under a tree to sleep it off. Am betting cow returned to its herd and got a "+1" and admiring nods from its cohorts.)

LOL..Too Funny.
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

BEER STEALING PIG FOUND DEAD

http://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/201...ig-found-dead/

However, Swino was found dead recently having very likely been hit by a truck.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

He was a cute little lush......RIP piglet. They should bury him with a six pack.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkismom View Post
    He drank life to the lees, Swino did. Lived hard, lived happy, died....uh, under a truck apparently. R.I.P., G. See you above.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast