George Zimmerman in Custody?? After Gun Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Know?

Former Member
Reaction score
Posted: 3:00 p.m. Monday, Sept. 9, 2013

George Zimmerman detained after domestic disturbance involving gun in Lake Mary

Police were called to the scene at Zimmerman's wife's parent's house on Sprucewood Road about 2:30 p.m.

George Zimmerman allegedly pulled a knife on his wife after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared, according to ABC News. Zimmerman then pulled a gun on Shellie Zimmerman and her father after a verbal altercation.

more

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-police-custody-after-altercation-/nZrG2/

What I got is that there was a gun at the scene but not used in altercation as per HLN 2 mins ago.

I was just about to post this. IMO, Zimmerman is broken man on a downward spiral. I'm not sure where this case will go but maybe, at the very least, he'll be forced to get some help. As always JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Maybe we should wait to get all the details before we come to too many conclusions yet..

If we discuss anything but today they will lock this! Keep the comments on the news please!!

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-trouble-again

"Police in Lake Mary, Florida, took George Zimmerman into custody Monday afternoon after an alleged domestic altercation. Authorities say that Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, and his father-in law were involved, and that a gun was present but not used."

Sounds like they need to sort this out and are still questioning him by some news and other news says he has been arrested. I'll wait and check booking logs.

Watching the live video, he's not cuffed. Waiting for more info, but HLN is saying that Shellie called 911 and said that George threatened her and her dad with a gun?

What a mess...

Okay - what was posted above! Stay on today's news. No revisiting of the past or bickering. I will lock this thread faster than you can blink.

Stay on topic.

Salem

According to the 911 call GZ was threatening Shelley with a gun per HLN. Scanner peeps might want to take a listen back. :wink:

K he is in the light beige pants on scene at his model home not in custody, yet.

So GZ is allegedly threatening the woman who stood by him. JMO

Incident
Per hln just now incident involves Shelley and her father; George threatened w gun dk who yet; boxes many boxes seen on scene as she is moving out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme