723 users online (84 members and 639 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Angry

Nice to see him expanding his repertoire a bit......

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=20203329

Her attorney told ABC News that Zimmerman pulled a knife on her today after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared. He then pulled a gun on his wife and her father after a verbal altercation, according to attorney Kelly Sims.

So, not only is he a "responsible gun owner", I suppose he's a "responsible" knife wielder as well.......

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Was watching FOX and Shepard Smith - he said, and they got this from police sources, that GZ punched Shellie's dad and that GZ threatened her and had his hand on his gun. But I'm also hearing that there was no gun on scene so who knows?

Sounds like a domestic situation to me....

JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
    He's big news! And I agree with you

BBM: I thought he WAS big news ... lol !

Next ...

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Once there is a divorce on the table it is hard to take anything at face value.

hoping for more clarification.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    I don't believe much of what SZ says.
    If George was moving stuff out of his in laws house... knowing they are going through a nasty split...he should have had a deputy there to make sure it went smoothly. Something tells me he didn't want a deputy there. The only thing I can think of, for him to even be at that house, is to gather personal property.

Like someone else said.... he's a time bomb. Has been for a long time. I'm just glad that no one was hurt.
    Justice for Trayvon

Mark O'Mara arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    If George was moving stuff out of his in laws house... knowing they are going through a nasty split...he should have had a deputy there to make sure it went smoothly. Something tells me he didn't want a deputy there. The only thing I can think of, for him to even be at that house, is to gather personal property.

Like someone else said.... he's a time bomb. Has been for a long time. I'm just glad that no one was hurt.
    Or possibly she was not supposed to be there when he came his stuff and she was. We just don't know.

The news was saying no gun was involved.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Or worse.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/vie...call-audio.wav

911 call..

Shelley claims that GZ was threatening to shoot them all. She claims that GZ punched FIL in the nose.

I don't know.. I just don't right now.

All I know right now, is I am seeing horrible reporting. Everyone wanting to make this a story. There was a gun. There was no gun. There is a knife, there is no knife. I guess it is a slow news day, and the media is being very irresponsible.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    BBM: I thought he WAS big news ... lol !

Next ...

He'll be big news forever, just like Casey Anthony will be big news forever.

From twitter

@sbutlerfox35

Zimmerman is free to go per cops Shellie still needs to give details #Fox35

The more I hear of the 911, The more I wonder about what is going on really.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    Or possibly she was not supposed to be there when he came his stuff and she was. We just don't know.

The news was saying no gun was involved.
    That would have had to have been court ordered. The reason I believe there was no such court order is that there would have been a deputy on scene to make sure. Sounds like George just showed up.
    Justice for Trayvon

That would have had to have been court ordered. The reason I believe there was no such court order is that there would have been a deputy on scene to make sure. Sounds like George just showed up.
    No it wouldn't. I have seen my gf's through a ton of divorces. People are allowed to get their stuff especially if there is no date yet.

I am thinking if the police let him go, Nothing much was going on really.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast