1074 users online (162 members and 912 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    HLn just changed their headline to GZ back in trouble from In Custody.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/09...-trouble-again
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

According to MOM Shellie is the one that had moved out and came back for her possessions not the other way around.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    No it wouldn't. I have seen my gf's through a ton of divorces. People are allowed to get their stuff especially if there is no date yet.

I am thinking if the police let him go, Nothing much was going on really.
    Yep. You only get a deputy if there's an RO in place, the court orders it or the parties agree to it, ime. jmo

"O'Mara said Zimmerman and his wife were living in a residence owned by Shellie Zimmerman's father. O'Mara said Shellie Zimmerman had moved out and they were in the process of separating their belongings.

"There was heightened emotion and a disagreement took place," O'Mara said. "

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/09...-trouble-again

If, in real world one wants to retrieve personal belongings in a legal manner without hassles and threats one invites police. JMO

The title of this thread needs to be changed, IMO. It does not appear that he is or ever was in custody.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    All I know right now, is I am seeing horrible reporting. Everyone wanting to make this a story. There was a gun. There was no gun. There is a knife, there is no knife. I guess it is a slow news day, and the media is being very irresponsible.
    I can only go by the 911 call, where SZ said there was a gun and he had his hand on it and was threatening them with it (ie, if you come any closer).

He punched his FIL in the nose

He broke her personal property with a knife

All mentioned on this 911 call.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/vie...call-audio.wav

If he isn't arrested, I'll be shocked.

MOO.

Melanie
    Last edited by Melanie; 09-09-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: sp

Oh wow that is shellys fathers home so those boxes etc was georgenz movn out. He hasn't left yet either.
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    No it wouldn't. I have seen my gf's through a ton of divorces. People are allowed to get their stuff especially if there is no date yet.

I am thinking if the police let him go, Nothing much was going on really.
    How do we explain away punching FIL in the nose. Self defense perhaps?

MOO

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Oh wow that is shellys fathers home so those boxes etc was georgenz movn out. He hasn't left yet either.
    No. Shellie was the one who moved out and came back for her belongings from what has been reported on HLN.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    How do we explain away punching FIL in the nose. Self defense perhaps?

MOO

Mel
    Again, That is just a report, Does not mean it actually happened. And if it did, HE WOULD BE IN CUSTODY FOR ASSAULT. So my guess is it may not at all happened that way.

There is something DEEPLY wrong with him, how many times has he been in trouble with the law over the last few weeks?? This is crazy.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I can only go by the 911 call, where SZ said there was a gun and he had his hand on it and was threatening them with it (ie, if you come any closer).

He punched his FIL in the nose

He broke her personal property with a knife

All mentioned on this 911 call.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/vie...call-audio.wav

If he isn't arrested, I'll be shocked.

MOO.

Melanie
    Just her side. Not necessarily what is really happening.

ugh...He supposedly punches her father in the nose yet she chooses not to file charges?? Where is her spine?? you better believe if someone punched my dad i'd be filing a RO and pressing as many charges as possible.

i hope he doesn't hurt anyone else, <modsnip> but i do know what it's like to be abused, threatened, and to live in fear and to realize your mistake of staying in it for far too long...hope she gets out of there and drags all the skeletons out of the closet.
    Last edited by Salem; 09-09-2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: We are leaving the trial/history out for now, thanks.

Jeff Weiner @JeffWeinerOS

Chief Steve Bracknell: "They both have declined to press charges against" #GeorgeZimmerman. "We have no victim, no crime."

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast