New Search at North Dumfries Farm -- September 9, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
New info. leads to new search!

http://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-police-searching-millard-farm-1.1446482

"it is not known what police are looking for or which investigation the search pertains to.

“Our investigators have learned new information in an ongoing investigation which has granted them approval for a search warrant,” Const. Wendy Drummond told CP24 Monday morning. “It began this morning at approximately 8 a.m. and we don’t have any timeline as far as how long we will be there.”

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-police-searching-millard-farm-1.1446482#ixzz2ePfdJF5d

police back at DM's farm in relation to LB's disappearance.
Tamara Cherry ‏@tamaracherry 15m

#Toronto cops back at Dellen Millard's farm looking for evidence in disappearance of Laura Babcock. More seconds away on @CP24

New search at DM farm, also posted on DM thread.

" it is not known what police are looking for or which investigation the search pertains to.

“Our investigators have learned new information in an ongoing investigation which has granted them approval for a search warrant,” Const. Wendy Drummond told CP24 Monday morning. “It began this morning at approximately 8 a.m. and we don’t have any timeline as far as how long we will be there.”

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/toronto-police-searching-millard-farm-1.1446482#ixzz2ePfdJF5d

They have one forensic truck there and more LE on the way (CTV)

They have one forensic truck there and more LE on the way (CTV)

I just got the same NEWS via Cp24 sent to my email...I sincerely hope they find something...Yes it said trucks started on DM FARM at 8:00am ...robyhood...:facepalm:

Ann Brocklehurst hinting at MS

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 6m

Everyone always overlooks Mark Smich. Does latest Laura Babcock search result from questioning Smich and his buddies?

Dan Lauckner CTV ‏@vidman 6m
Officers search the #millard barn, part of an ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Laura Babcock

BTvIFcDCYAAIeQl.jpg

https://twitter.com/vidman

Does anyone else find it somewhat puzzling that LE appears to be searching INSIDE the barn now as opposed to 2, 3, 4 months ago during the other searches of the property? I realize we don't know for certain that the barn wasn't carefully searched before but IMO evidence could have been removed (or added) or tampered with during the past few months.

Wow, after the completely dismissive presser a few months ago, Laura's case is honestly the last thing I expected to see movement on in the Millard saga.

Do we know how it's known for sure that this is about Laura? (I haven't read all the links yet, will backtrace after I post.)

Wow, after the completely dismissive presser a few months ago, Laura's case is honestly the last thing I expected to see movement on in the Millard saga.

Do we know how it's known for sure that this is about Laura? (I haven't read all the links yet, will backtrace after I post.)
CTV Kitchener
Published Monday, September 9, 2013 11:11AM EDT
Last Updated Monday, September 9, 2013 12:11PM EDT
The investigation into the disappearance of Laura Babcock has brought police back to the North Dumfries farm belonging to Dellen Millard.
Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/police-...millard-farm-property-1.1446399#ixzz2eQDddYlu

Does anyone else find it somewhat puzzling that LE appears to be searching INSIDE the barn now as opposed to 2, 3, 4 months ago during the other searches of the property? I realize we don't know for certain that the barn wasn't carefully searched before but IMO evidence could have been removed (or added) or tampered with during the past few months.

I would find it a little odd if neither of the two police forces searched the barn itself. You bring up a good point, does anyone know if it was guarded in between now and then? It could have been plenty of time for a guilty party to hide evidence under the hay and then call in a new tip, which is the last thing this case needs, another questionable piece of evidence.

And not directed to you , Puppyraiser, but I know some may think it is kind to hope that LE find something, personally I think it is very macabre and dark to hope they find a body, I personally hope that they find her instead alive and well someplace, so I think it's better to hope that they don't find anything related to LB there, for her parents sake. I know closure would be wonderful, but I know that is not the kind of closure they want, and I hope and pray that Laura is alive somewhere, living of her own free will.

Either .... "somebody is talking" ... or forensic evidence from the previous search has found a link to LB

I would find it a little odd if neither of the two police forces searched the barn itself. You bring up a good point, does anyone know if it was guarded in between now and then? It could have been plenty of time for a guilty party to hide evidence under the hay and then call in a new tip, which is the last thing this case needs, another questionable piece of evidence.

Unfortunately, some folks will find any piece of evidence that points to Dellen Millard as "questionable" regardless of the circumstances. I'm sure a professional crime scene investigator is capable of determining if someone "hid evidence under the hay" just recently, but I think you already know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb