936 users online (119 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    One thing I cannot comprehend:

1. If you look at Jane Doe's composite police sketch, it seems extremely clear that it has to be Keyes.

2. Bochicchio murders occurred on Dec. 12, 2007.

3. But look at info from Keyes timeline:

Anyone who like me is positive Keyes is the Boca Mall killer, care to venture a guess RE the timeline above??? Did he drive the rental car out of state? What about the mileage?
    Hi SMK, I could not explain the timeline myself, but from what we know about Keyes, I'm sure he would not hesitate to take the rental out of state but from Indiana??? He did have family there at various times..perhaps borrow a car, maybe a family member went with him for a long drive thinking they were going to visit some relatives in Fla or could have left the car with family and rode a bus or train down there...He was so smart in his own sick way, I'm sure his mind had this all planned out way in advance

In my mind only!!!......Unless FBI proves this wrong, I just get a gut feeling he spent quiet a bit of time in Fla...maybe at different times but that is just a deep deep down gut feeling I have always felt....and if he kept in touch with the one Kehoe Childhood Friend, I'm sure he would have went right along with a lot of these workings of Keyes, He only got released from prison early (Kehoe) because he agreed to tell them where his brother was hiding out at and to testify against him.....Again I may be totally fooled in all my thoughts but as I said until they prove me 100% wrong...I just tend to think these 2 fellows as they grew up got into a lot of dirty work even at young ages...the other Kehoe is serving life sentences for the murder of a family because he knew they had info. that would be harmful and they wanted his gun collection...he killed the father, mother and their daughter...Sorry I am rambling on and on, but I can see in my mind a lot of ways Keyes could have made this trip...Remember in the FBI timeline, he went to Hawaii and stayed overnite, then returned.....Nobody in their right mind would travel to Hawaii for just 1 night unless it was an emergency or MOO....a kill trip
    The sketch and Keyes photo is just too close for me to put out of my mind and when I turned this in to Boca Raton Office, I got a returned call from a detective there and he asked what made me and my friend think this could be Keyes, and many many more questions....so that alone will not leave my mind plus he acted like he was excited in his talking mannerism and told me he could not tell me anything at the time...I did suggest to him or ask if this photo along with a clip of Keyes talking to investigators could be taken and shown to Jane Doe and told him that I was sure she would know in a matter of seconds if this was him and if that was the voice she remembered....again he said I cannot release anything at this time...but have not received anymore calls from this man...so it is a wait and see I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by digndoodle View Post
    Hi SMK, I could not explain the timeline myself, but from what we know about Keyes, I'm sure he would not hesitate to take the rental out of state but from Indiana??? He did have family there at various times..perhaps borrow a car, maybe a family member went with him for a long drive thinking they were going to visit some relatives in Fla or could have left the car with family and rode a bus or train down there...He was so smart in his own sick way, I'm sure his mind had this all planned out way in advance

In my mind only!!!......Unless FBI proves this wrong, I just get a gut feeling he spent quiet a bit of time in Fla...maybe at different times but that is just a deep deep down gut feeling I have always felt....and if he kept in touch with the one Kehoe Childhood Friend, I'm sure he would have went right along with a lot of these workings of Keyes, He only got released from prison early (Kehoe) because he agreed to tell them where his brother was hiding out at and to testify against him.....Again I may be totally fooled in all my thoughts but as I said until they prove me 100% wrong...I just tend to think these 2 fellows as they grew up got into a lot of dirty work even at young ages...the other Kehoe is serving life sentences for the murder of a family because he knew they had info. that would be harmful and they wanted his gun collection...he killed the father, mother and their daughter...Sorry I am rambling on and on, but I can see in my mind a lot of ways Keyes could have made this trip...Remember in the FBI timeline, he went to Hawaii and stayed overnite, then returned.....Nobody in their right mind would travel to Hawaii for just 1 night unless it was an emergency or MOO....a kill trip
    The sketch and Keyes photo is just too close for me to put out of my mind and when I turned this in to Boca Raton Office, I got a returned call from a detective there and he asked what made me and my friend think this could be Keyes, and many many more questions....so that alone will not leave my mind plus he acted like he was excited in his talking mannerism and told me he could not tell me anything at the time...I did suggest to him or ask if this photo along with a clip of Keyes talking to investigators could be taken and shown to Jane Doe and told him that I was sure she would know in a matter of seconds if this was him and if that was the voice she remembered....again he said I cannot release anything at this time...but have not received anymore calls from this man...so it is a wait and see I suppose
    Thank you for all these thoughts. Excellent input, and I feel intuitively, as you do, that he was the Boca Mall man and also involved in Shantina Smiley and son's death. I agree with all you say - and wow, that is something that you conversed with law enforcement They sound receptive, but guarded until all can be firmed up, IMO. Just wait--- I bet he may contact you down the line. I agree that the voice , face, video would have to be a 'yes' or 'no' for Jane Doe. They must be speaking with her.....

Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
    I certainly don't feel "positive" about IK and Boca Raton -- as I've said before (in the wrong thread, sorry mods!), I think I would not really be considering it at all except...for that SKETCH! I'm not one to look at suspect sketches and say 'Oh it matches!' really easily either -- I rarely do, it seems, but THIS one ...wow, it really did just bowl me over. (Maybe it was just my turn, though.)

No easy way, in my mind, to reconcile the timeline with the Boca mall abductions/murders. I think the possibilities you suggest are ...well, possibilities. They seem kind of out there, BUT -- we are talking about IK.
    Yes, the sketch is just stunning. No one can dismiss the implication. On the other hand, it gets frustrating and baffling when things don't "fit". This must be how cops themselves feel, working on cases

where was IK on Aug. 7, 2007?

According to the link below, the Jane Doe who helped generate the sketch was abducted on August 7, 2007. (I put the date for Jane Doe in red, but included the other dates, bolded, for easy reference.)

Police hunt Florida mall killer of 3

...March 23, 2007 Randi Gorenberg, 52, heads to the mall to do some shopping. It's a typical day for the bubbly, outgoing doctor's wife and mother of two. ...

...August 7, 2007
    A 30-year-old woman and her 2-year-old son leave the Town Center mall on a balmy afternoon and head for their black Lincoln Navigator in Nordstrom's parking garage. ...

... "He took my license and told me if his picture was on the news that he would come after me ... and my son," she would later say. "I'm terrified."

She has concealed her identity from the public out of fear for her own and child's safety, appearing before reporters on the condition that her name and face not be shown. ...

...Dec. 13, 2007
    It's just after midnight at the mall. A security guard making his rounds notices a black SUV idling in the parking lot and calls police.

The Bochicchios are dead inside.

Just 10 hours earlier, Nancy Bochicchio picked up Joey from her second grade class for a doctor's appointment. The inseparable pair then hit the mall. ...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...11233640_x.htm

Since the sketch is such a vital part of looking at IK as a possibility for any/all of the Boca Raton mall cases, maybe that's the date we most need to scrutinize...? (Even if one or more of these cases are NOT connected, the one generating the IK-lookalike sketch is Jane Doe's -- so let's look there.)

Could IK have been in Boca Raton to abduct Jane Doe?

My glancing at the timelines shows...

From GGE's "combined" timeline in the WS IK "Timelines" thread:

May 4, 2007: Alaska Airlines flight (Seattle, Washington to Anchorage, Alaska).

4/24/2007: Oakland, CA
    Flew from Anchorage, AK to Oakland CA on 4/24/2007.
    Rented a vehicle and put 1,444 miles on it.
    Left Oakland on 5/4/2007.

5/7/2007: AK
    Keyes obtained an Alaska fishing license May 7, 2007.

August 26 - September 6, 2007: Alaska Airlines flight (Anchorage, Alaska to Seattle, Washington; round-trip).

August 29, 2007: Hotel reservation (Ramada Inn) - Sequim, Washington
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9801059&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Israel Keyes Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*[/ame]

FBI Dec. 2012:
    April 24, 2007 to May 4, 2007: Western U.S., Mexico
    August 26, 2007 to September 6, 2007: Western U.S.
    http://www.fbi.gov/anchorage/press-r...g-israel-keyes

FBI Aug. 2013: (not much real additional help here, but posting to show that .. well, that there is not much additional help here!)

• March 1, 2007 to March 9, 2007: Keyes drove from Neah Bay, Washington to Anchorage, Alaska, where he resided until is his arrest. Keyes traveled the Alaska-Canadian Highway, making known stops in Cache Creek, British Columbia; Watson Lake, Yukon; Destruction Bay, Yukon; and Teslin, Yukon. Keyes crossed the border into Alaska on March 9, 2007.
    • October 31, 2008 to November 5, 2008: Keyes flew to Seattle following travel to multiple other states, including North Dakota and Arizona. On October 31, Keyes rented a car (2008 PT Cruiser) in Seattle. On November 2, 2008, Keyes flew from Seattle to Boston. He returned to Seattle and flew back to Anchorage on November 5, 2008. Law enforcement believes Keyes may have engaged in criminal activity on this trip and is seeking any information about Keyes activities during this timeframe.
    and (bbm)

Law enforcement is aware of the following dates of international travel:

04/20/2005 to 04/25/2005 - British
    10/3/2001 to 10/31/2005 - Belize
    03/01/2007 to 03/09/2007 - Canada (drove to Alaska)
    04/24/2007 to 05/04/2007 - Mexico

12/11/2008 to 12/25/2008 - Mexico
    both from: http://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-re...r-israel-keyes

Unless you believe that all unmentioned dates mean for definite sure he was in Alaska at those times (which I don't), this seems (at least at a glance, to me) to put us in a similar situation as when looking at the Bochicchio date ... kind of a great big "Well maybe....but how?" It does appear he was in Alaska toward the END of August (the 26th, to catch the flight out) ... but earlier in the month ...?

What do the rest of you see?
    Last edited by Backwoods; 03-28-2014 at 06:00 PM. Reason: fixing goofs

According to the link below, the Jane Doe who helped generate the sketch was abducted on August 7, 2007. (I put the date for Jane Doe in red, but included the other dates, bolded, for easy reference.)

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...11233640_x.htm

Since the sketch is such a vital part of looking at IK as a possibility for any/all of the Boca Raton mall cases, maybe that's the date we most need to scrutinize...? (Even if one or more of these cases are NOT connected, the one generating the IK-lookalike sketch is Jane Doe's -- so let's look there.)

Could IK have been in Boca Raton to abduct Jane Doe?

My glancing at the timelines shows...

From GGE's "combined" timeline in the WS IK "Timelines" thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Israel Keyes Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

FBI Dec. 2012:
    http://www.fbi.gov/anchorage/press-r...g-israel-keyes

FBI Aug. 2013: (not much real additional help here, but posting to show that .. well, that there is not much additional help here!)

and (bbm)

both from: http://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-re...r-israel-keyes

Unless you believe that all unmentioned dates mean for definite sure he was in Alaska at those times (which I don't), this seems (at least at a glance, to me) to put us in a similar situation as when looking at the Bochicchio date ... kind of a great big "Well maybe....but how?" It does appear he was in Alaska toward the END of August (the 26th, to catch the flight out) ... but earlier in the month ...?

What do the rest of you see?
    Thank you for this post. I myself get dizzy trying to figure out the dates, and where he was or was not when they do not specifically indicate where he was ( we might presume he had returned to Alaska, but perhaps not).

***Edited to add: We must presume that whoever abducted Jane Doe, was the same person who killed the Bocchichios:

Same modus operandum:

1.Darkened goggle glasses,
    2. zip ties,
    3. fake hand cuffs
    4. Young mother and child in black SUV with tinted windows
    5. ambush occurs in parking lot
    6. trip to ATM
    7. vehicle brought back to mall

The Jane Doe sketch has to be the same man who killed the mother and daughter Dec. 12 If it points to Keyes, then he found a way to get there

Dates of importance are:

Aug 7, 2007 (Jane Doe abudction)- we have no record of him traveling to Florida; but no record of him being anywhere this week of 2007.

Dec 12, 2007 (mall mother and daughter murders)- it is harder to believe he came back to FLA at this date, due to the links you posted, and the record of a rental car which I note below. On Dec 11, he was in a rental car in Indiana. He only put 537 miles on it. And yet, somehow, he may have gotten to Florida on the 12th. It is not impossible.

*and for me, March 13-18 (Shantina Smiley and son)- no record of being in WA or anywhere else.

The bad news: We don't know where he was specifically on these key, essential dates.

The good news: This leaves open the possibility that he might have gone to Florida, or in the Smiley case, Puget Sound. He was not adverse to jumping all over the map; he was not adverse to covering his tracks. He was not adverse to predatory behavior and to senseless murder.

The sketch seems to ask us to believe he was involved with the Boca Mall incidents (which I do). It is certainly possible, and the more one dwells on it, even probable.I do feel Jane Doe herself, if she viewed a tape of Israel Keyes, could tell us if he is the man who abducted her and her son, or not.

The part of the timeline (I got it from the original websleuth's timeline page) which concerns me with regard to FLA:

December 8 - 11, 2007 : Vehicle rental (Enterprise); silver Mitsubishi Galant; drove 537 miles, did not have permission to leave state - Fort Wayne, Indiana. (original return date was December 10, 2007)

December 16, 2007: Hotel reservation (Ramada Inn) - Sequim, Washington.
    He only drove 537 miles - so if he went to Florida for the Bocchichio murders, he used some other means of transport.

In terms of the Shantina Smiley case, I will suspect him up until I have proof that he was not involved.
    Last edited by SMK; 03-28-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Sorry for Off Topic, just noticed in the Bocchichio article:

The mother dialed 911 and hung up (of course she couldn't speak)
    The dispatcher called the phone back, received no answer, and gave up.

I've read of 2 other cases like this, where a woman whose ex-husband was murdering her called 911 and hung up; and a girl in England who was being abducted, dialed their emergency number and hung up. Both were brutally murdered.

Question: Why can't the 911 dispatch ping the phone and come to assistance? Seems awful that no help came......

Yes, SMK, I see what you mean that if we look at the feasibility of IK for Jane Doe, we almost have to consider it for the Bochicchios alongside.

I wonder if maybe it was not IK himself who returned the rental car in Dec. 2007? Maybe he came up with a way to get someone else to return it for him -- claiming family emergency or something like that. And he, as digndoodle said, could have taken a bus from somewhere to FL.

I wonder what the timeline means about the car --

original return date was December 10, 2007
    --was it supposed to be returned on the 10th and came in late on the 11th...or further arrangements for the extra day were made somehow? That is of interest in itself and also because it was noted on the timeline.

At one of the links in this thread, I was reading -- I think in a Comments section -- that the glasses or goggles sounded like a type bikeriders might wear. That was interesting to me -- we know IK biked. The same conversation was touching on how, if the bike-rider goggles was so, it could be that the perp rode a bike to the mall (or nearby) ...one possible reason for no perp vehicle sighted in the parking lot and possible reason to return the victims' vehicles to the mall.

Yes, SMK, I see what you mean that if we look at the feasibility of IK for Jane Doe, we almost have to consider it for the Bochicchios alongside.

I wonder if maybe it was not IK himself who returned the rental car in Dec. 2007? Maybe he came up with a way to get someone else to return it for him -- claiming family emergency or something like that. And he, as digndoodle said, could have taken a bus from somewhere to FL.

I wonder what the timeline means about the car --

--was it supposed to be returned on the 10th and came in late on the 11th...or further arrangements for the extra day were made somehow? That is of interest in itself and also because it was noted on the timeline.good point

At one of the links in this thread, I was reading -- I think in a Comments section -- that the glasses or goggles sounded like a type bikeriders might wear. That was interesting to me -- we know IK biked. The same conversation was touching on how, if the bike-rider goggles was so, it could be that the perp rode a bike to the mall (or nearby) ...one possible reason for no perp vehicle sighted in the parking lot and possible reason to return the victims' vehicles to the mall.
    Excellent observations.

About the rental return:

I am sure there is a margin for his having someone else do the return, and trains also come to mind for going down to FLA - he may have returned the car and hopped a train (no passport or reservation needed, hence no record; Keyes was focused on covering his tracks as we well know )

Also, with AmTrak you can take an all nighter and arrive in the morning.

And VERY astute point about his biking; It would explain why no vehicle was traced to him. Also zipping around a mall parking lot on a bike would be excellent for scouting out vehicles for abduction....

Just a few comments --

I know it must amuse/irritate some to see us twist and struggle and sometimes appear to be trying to FORCE this thing to fit! I admit, sometimes I do feel that's what we're doing.

But as I've also said -- this is IK we're talking about. IMO, there is a lot unknown. So I'll continue on -- I think that, even if IK turns out to be wrong for these cases, we've done no harm. We're not on anybody's payroll, wasting valuable investigation time -- well, I'm not, at least, can only speak for me, after all!

But if it turns out that IK was the perp in the Boca mall cases -- I have a feeling the FBI got onto it fairly quickly after he was apprehended. They're not stupid, after all, and I think, for one thing, that sketch would give a whole lot of people pause (JMO, though, as the sketch thing can be tricky). Not to mention that they have about a zillion resources we don't and could check things out in a jiffy that we can only wonder and ponder over!

If he's the one, and investigators THINK it's likely he's the one, I think where they may get/have gotten bogged down is coming up with any verifiable proof -- and there is "no hurry" to do that, in many ways, with IK deceased. I agree with those of you who really hope Jane Doe has had a look at IK.

Then too, I guess, even if they strongly suspect IK but can't be truly sure, they have to be careful of not unofficially "closing the cases" and in so doing missing a different, actual perp.

While I feel (if IK is strongly on the radar) the families would at some point be updated, I wonder if it would ever even become widely publicly known...? I hope so.

I have many of these same thoughts in relation to another case in which I strongly suspect IK.
    Last edited by Backwoods; 03-28-2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: add a thought

Just a few comments --

I know it must amuse/irritate some to see us twist and struggle and sometimes appear to be trying to FORCE this thing to fit! I admit, sometimes I do feel that's what we're doing.

But as I've also said -- this is IK we're talking about. IMO, there is a lot unknown. So I'll continue on -- I think that, even if IK turns out to be wrong for these cases, we've done no harm. We're not on anybody's payroll, wasting valuable investigation time -- well, I'm not, at least, can only speak for me, after all!

But if it turns out that IK was the perp in the Boca mall cases -- I have a feeling the FBI got onto it fairly quickly after he was apprehended. They're not stupid, after all, and I think, for one thing, that sketch would give a whole lot of people pause (JMO, though, as the sketch thing can be tricky). Not to mention that they have about a zillion resources we don't and could check things out in a jiffy that we can only wonder and ponder over!

If he's the one, and investigators THINK it's likely he's the one, I think where they may get/have gotten bogged down is coming up with any verifiable proof -- and there is "no hurry" to do that, in many ways, with IK deceased. I agree with those of you who really hope Jane Doe has had a look at IK.

Then too, I guess, even if they strongly suspect IK but can't be truly sure, they have to be careful of not unofficially "closing the cases" and in so doing missing a different, actual perp.

While I feel (if IK is strongly on the radar) the families would at some point be updated, I wonder if it would ever even become widely publicly known...? I hope so.

I have many of these same thoughts in relation to another case in which I strongly suspect IK.
    Which case is that? (if you don't mind my asking, of course ) -

I would agree, IK is unique and pernicious enough to warrant probing and suspicion, and no harm can come of it, and much good.

IF in the end he is culpable, yes, I would imagine the FBI would release this as press, nationally. The public would also want to know, as well as the families of the victims....

I would also add: IK was a self-professed serial killer with a 14 year history ----- he was crafty, cunning, and a liar. Why should he not be suspect????

One thing that bothers me , in terms of Keyes being the Boca Mall killer:

I was just reading an article in which Keyes told FBI agents that before the Curriers and Samantha Koenig,(2012)
    he had been really frustrated because none of his murders made the press: They were either viewed as accidents, or not discovered, etc.

OK, we know the 2007 Bocchichio murders really did make the news in a big way, as well as being aired on Dateline.

So there is something off there.

And yet the sketch.....any thoughts?

I was just reading an article in which Keyes told FBI agents that before the Curriers and Samantha Koenig,(2012)
    he had been really frustrated because none of his murders made the press: They were either viewed as accidents, or not discovered, etc.

OK, we know the 2007 Bocchichio murders really did make the news in a big way, as well as being aired on Dateline.

Yes, I agree -- that's one of several pretty weighty arguments against that I see. (I'll try to post about some others a bit later.) Again, I'll say -- "If not for that sketch...." ... and the sketch could be just a fluke.

But...that sketch!

Yes, I agree -- that's one of several pretty weighty arguments against that I see. (I'll try to post about some others a bit later.) Again, I'll say -- "If not for that sketch...." ... and the sketch could be just a fluke.

But...that sketch!
    Yes, wouldn't it be something, if that sketch were just a coincidence? and yet, the zip ties, the ruthless kills......I just don't know. And he also said something about not being able to "mess with kids" after his daughter was born. That is a strike against, also......Of course, he is a known liar........I wish there were some way to really know......

I believe hardly anything IK says, and I feel the only reason he let out his little bits and pieces was he knew he had to give them something when they had the FBI and etc. in on these meetings and that was a way for him to get out of his cell for an hour or so...Remember he was in confinement and there had to be 2 officers with him, even going to the bathroom and etc. plus Keyes was used to traveling a lot, getting out on his bike, running and etc...I feel he was beginning to loose it mentally due to being caged up...He was more like an animal to me and they hate being confined.
    I think when all is said and done and if they truly stick to this case to try and find other victims, I have always said he will have some victims that were very high up (my words) in our society and I have always felt Keyes may have been a hired hit man by the training he received in the army....that would make him very afraid to talk of any high profile kills he may have done and I just feel he really enjoyed killing and got off track and started picking some of his own victims just for the thrill he got when doing these awful kills...but that is moo at this time.
    I'm certainly not saying I know everything but I sure have sat for hours on this computer and read everything I could find....personally in my mind since he was friends with the Kehoe brothers and one of them being known to have driven a vehicle when the Oklahoma bombing happened...I feel Keyes was very involved in some way in this also....and it's not just me, I found 1 article on the web where a professional investigator says Keyes was involved in the bombing and I read that when this happened that witnesses came forward and tried to get FBI to take their information. there was at least 5 or 6 men seen running from that building the same time it happened and all of them were dressed in the black clothing like the main bombers were wearing, but they would not take this information because they did not want to re-open the case and from all I have read, I think Tim McVeigh kept his mouth shut and took a lot of the blame to cover up and not disclose others names, so therefore he paid the ultimate price for trying to keep info. inside....and if he was the one that kidnapped and killed the person that Dark Minds is going to reveal...that shoots Keyes theory that none of his victims got media coverage...this man was highly educated, in some way I take it he was some type interrigator because he spoke fluent other languages plus he may have been a spy because his mother stated when he called, he used codes...this would fit the theory that remains in my head...From all I have read, he tended to be one that hated Federal Government, I'm sure he knew of this man from his army stay and what all he stood for, if so I can bet he had a field day when he ran into this man on the trail that day....I just feel there is a lot more to IK Story that has never or may never be revealed to the public due to it being government related...but all is moo for now
    and I DO NOT believe for 1 minute that he never went after children....I just think if he ran upon a random victim and they had a child with them or the child got in his way of killing, he would take them down also...I have nothing to base this on at this time, but remember he said what he did to that family cat caused all the kids there to run from him, the boys told their father and they were never able to play or go with him anywhere
    My thoughts on the Bocchinos are I feel he was probably going to let them go as he did Jane Doe, but I feel he threatened this mother as he did Jane Doe, telling if they ever released info. he would come back and kill them....I just get a deep deep gut feeling he maybe put a gun to the childs head taunting this mother and Jane Doe said he did so at one point to her small boy and I feel this mother more than likely jumped in that back seat in defense of the daughter and this angered him, so he shot them both
    And I feel that perhaps this really got to him (if that is possible) and maybe then he decided that he would not take down children anymore...but I truly don't think anything he said was the pure truth, I ask this question "Why would Keyes just up and tell those investigators Truth"???.......He knew he would either get the death penalty or spend the rest of his life in a federal prison...he knew one of them would be his fate.....So WHY would he choose to just come clean, tell the pure truth???....I just don't think he did or would he had nothing to gain by doing so because he was at a dead end either way they would have sentenced him...that is why when he didn't get his way or wish of being executed within that year, he was making sure they would get nothing more out of him and he cowardly took his own life I feel so they would not question him anymore and perhaps felt they would never find his victims from what little he had given him
    and as far as the rental car being taken back late, I have no answer that would be truth, but Amtrak is all over Florida and other states....as you said No requirements for getting on one of those and no way to trace his travels if he did take Amtrak......I feel he was very acquainted with this type of travel since his father died in 2002 on a train going from Maine to California....this form of travel would be very hard to track anyone down from what I know about all this
    Sorry I wrote a novel here!!! LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast