George Zimmerman loses lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

animlzrule

Reaction score
George Zimmerman Loses Lawyer as Cops Seek Fight Video

George Zimmerman's lawyer said today he will no longer represent the man acquitted of murder in the death of teenager Trayvon Martin, even as police say that Zimmerman or his wife could face charges over Monday's domestic dispute.

O'Mara appeared to struggle with his anger at his client during Monday's incident in which he went to Zimmerman's house while police were still there. During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-lawyer-quits/story?id=20212533

"O'Mara will still be Zimmerman's lawyer in a defamation suit pending against NBC and in the remaining motions stemming from the Trayvon Martin trial, including a motion to reimburse Zimmerman's attorneys and a motion to censure the prosecution."

Same link

I will say this, if there was ever a lawyer who earned his paycheck, it's O'Mara. George, pay the man.

Wow, I'm so shocked at all of these goings on since his acquittal. :rolleyes:

I like Mark O'Mara and I agree with Schuby, he earned his money!

I will say this, if there was ever a lawyer who earned his paycheck, it's O'Mara. George, pay the man.

I agree he earned his paycheck, but didn't he agree to represent Zimmerman pro bono?

Wow, I'm so shocked at all of these goings on since his acquittal. :rolleyes:

I like Mark O'Mara and I agree with Schuby, he earned his money!

It's something isn't it? He really needs to go to Canada or something. I'm not saying that in a "get out of my country" kind of way, just in a "dude, chill, lay low for a while," kind of way.

Is it usual for one's attorney to turn on them by making a statement to the press? "Pay me" is quite a statement with few words.

Guess everyone is getting as far away from George as humanly possible at the moment .. for good reason by the looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10