1109 users online (190 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Mother Hits RSO In Head With Beer Bottle

Daniel Hooten Mugshot at link has been convicted of rape three times. That's three times. Three seperate people this guy raped.

Hooten appeared at a door looking for a woman. She not being home her 14 year old daughter called her and told her and Hooten said to tell her mom there's a surpise there for her. That part I'm sketchy on as in did the mom know him?

Poor young girl wound up getting raped and when the mom walked in Hooten covered the child with a blanket. Hooten asked the mom to move her car so he could get out and she would not. That's when she saw what happened and hit his rapist, child abusing dome with a half full beer bottle.

http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/ne...on-of-t/nZq9w/

More at that link, and it doesn't say the mom was arrested. He however refused to appear in court.

Three rapes over a series of years. Now this poor little girl.

This arrest was in March 2013. It isn't a rape charge. This is one seriously dangerous "person" who needs to stay locked up.

He could have murdered that little girl.

http://www.whosarrested.com/ohio/she...el-aron-hooten

May she be able to receive the proper help and find healing and solace.

That's not three rapes. That's three people brave enough to report him for rape.

If you look at the statistics on RAINN.org 54% of victims do not report to the police. Out of the 46 who do get reported, only 12 lead to an arrest, and only 9 get prosecuted.

So, maybe he's just the unluckiest rapist on earth and everyone reported him and the police arrested him every time. But I have a feeling there are many more women out there that he's hurt.

I don't understand how he was able to get arrested THREE TIMES for rape, I think after the second time you need to get a life sentence because by the second time you get arrested you are clearly a repeat offender.

As Illinois' neighbor Missouri considers letting convicted sex offenders off the registry!

EmmaliLucia is right. Odds are, this guy has committed many more crimes against women & girls.

We here at WS know that getting a conviction is difficult. Why is this guy out in public at all???

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaliLucia View Post
    That's not three rapes. That's three people brave enough to report him for rape.

If you look at the statistics on RAINN.org 54% of victims do not report to the police. Out of the 46 who do get reported, only 12 lead to an arrest, and only 9 get prosecuted.

So, maybe he's just the unluckiest rapist on earth and everyone reported him and the police arrested him every time. But I have a feeling there are many more women out there that he's hurt.

I don't understand how he was able to get arrested THREE TIMES for rape, I think after the second time you need to get a life sentence because by the second time you get arrested you are clearly a repeat offender.
    They are probably statutory rape convictions, not real rape, which is why the sentences were relatively short. Probably with teenagers 14 or older, sentences in those circumstances are generally short. I don't think he would have been out so quickly with actual physical assaults.

If he physically raped, or if the girls were under 14, he most likely would still be in prison.