1059 users online (215 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    I agree with you, that the Irwins and their team did as much research as they could to find out if anyone died in the house, and if someone did, they would let us all know about it. Haven't Deborah and Jeremy said in interviews, something like "The cadaver dog hit could have been because a pet died?"
    I've never heard Deborah or Jeremy say that the "FBI" dog hit could have been caused by a dead pet. I do feel if they did some research they would find that the fact a "FBI" dog gave a positive alert doesn't mean that anyone died in the Irwin home.

The HRD dog could have alerted to the sent of decomposing human blood that was deposited well before Lisa went missing. Or the "FBI" dog could have given a false positive caused by handler "cueing." The dog would be doing it's job as it was trained and would not be "lying" as some like to say.

In my opinion the "FBI" dog alert was good enough for probable cause to get a search warrant. I feel that's all it was intended to do. The search allowed by that warrant has not led to an arrest at this point.

That's why at the two year anniversary, KCPD is looking for help in finding an older looking Lisa Irwin. They understand that the "FBI" dog alert doesn't mean that anyone died in the Irwin home. I agree with them. IMO.

....or the hit means that someone DID die in the home.

Keep in mind LE has to follow up tips even if they believe the baby has died. They did this the entire time with Caylee Anthony...And we knew they knew she was dead.

The parents of Casey kept it going...LE knew Caylee was dead but couldn't prove it. We have the same thing here. Money is to be made as long as the baby is alive. People with big hearts will open their wallet in support or hope for the parents of a missing child. This doesn't work if there is proof of death.

yes, i agree. a handler the caliber of grime does not cue his dogs.

for anyone interested, see my signature for info on grime's long and honorable career w/ the british military, police, the FBI and his dogs.

this man knows his stuff and it's a shame he's maligned in these forums.

jmo.
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

I don't think it's a coincidence that a cadaver dog got a "hit" in the last place a missing child was seen. I don't see how LE including Lisa's age progression picture means that they are throwing out that fact. If this case does go to trial one day, I don't think LE wants to be accused of not looking in every direction by the defense.

Posts that explain how SAR dogs operate need a link to back up the facts stated. Unless the poster is a verifed SAR, that is.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15